KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » JC: And Then There Were Seven!

JC: And Then There Were Seven!
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Re: ...

Well, I know I'm a fool....

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 09:27 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

But a handsome fool....smile

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 09:38 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Self knowledge is the first step to wisdom. You still have a long, long way to go, RC, but at least you're underway. laughing out loud

(NOTE FOR GUNDY: insert "first step - larger universe" quote here)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 10:35 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

*blushes*
Gundy, you're embarrassing me. But thanks. You should see the ones I didn't post up, that might change you mind. laughing out loud

*MENTAL NOTE: Order 2 dozen roses for Gundy!*

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 12:15 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Only 2 dozen. You'll have to do better than that. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:02 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

How many do girls like?

(gets out notebook)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:07 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Depends. Gundy is used to my amounts. They come in godzilla sized boxes and cover the entire neighbourhood with flowers when opened. Leave a lasting impression, I say. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:27 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Right!

(Scribbles...)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:35 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Now for a witch this might be a tricky one though. *reads his copy of Macbeth* Can't see them liking flowers now, they like vermin though. Perhaps you should try a bat, frog or worm.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:37 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I MUST ask Zereil what Dathomir Witches like...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:47 AM
queeq
Chaos

Sounds like the smart thing to do. She can be a little.... unpredictable. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:49 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Probably stems with no flowers. laughing out loud

Sorry if I embarrased you, RC...I can go back to abusing you if you prefer. Please have your request notarized and submitted in triplicate. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:50 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Since when did we become bureaucrats? laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:51 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

I'm just covering my behind. You know...JC insurance policies and all. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:55 AM
queeq
Chaos

Oh.... is that what I just burned. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 02:58 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Studies 40 foot flames) Hmmmmm....I wonder if they have copies....laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 03:09 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Well if you insist on buying me presents then you could always buy me something useful like a new saddle for my Rancor!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 03:10 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

No, I was sure I got them all. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 03:11 AM
Ratcat

Oh well, guess I need to stick with what I know then.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 12:28 PM
queeq
Chaos

Snake skin, bat wing...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2001 12:50 PM