KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Welcome back, Jinzin.

Welcome back, Jinzin.
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
What's happened to Thor affected all of us...doesn't mean they shouldn't stick around more to see what you degenerates have to say. stick out tongue

That isnt the reason though.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 01:52 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Big C was f*cking banned, Damborg... but he still posts, you haven't seen his new account?

Jake, Dmills, Starscream... no explanation. Well, there's this forum legend that Starscream is being tortured in Sin's dungeon laughing out loud

Rage is still lurking, sometimes dropping by. Bran said goodbye to us in the off-topic thread, same as Phil.

Why did Bran leave?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 01:54 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Reached 60k posts, got bored, partially inspired by Phil.

Originally posted by One Big Mob
I just realized I had a hot neighbor across the street that I creepily watched pull an infinite amount of stuff from her suv. I'm going to go chainsaw branches without a shirt after my pump.

Yeah, I think that's what I want my last foreseeable post to be. I was going to save it for when abby inevitably claimed he ran me off the forum with something like "The only person who ran away from you is your father... and that was only to get a running start to punch your mom in the face and coma her again", but I think being creepy is the way to go. I'm glad I didn't waste it on insulting abby and what a giant useless sack of shit he is and how he might actually be dumber than h1. They say abby's dad knocks off an iq point with every hook he lands, so it's not abby's fault he's clinically retarded. His dad just hits too hard and with too good of technique to defend against, especially in the rage of a loved one passing. Abby calls it his loving rage. But I'm glad I didn't use it to take a jab at abby... like he wishes his dad would use instead of hooks all day. I took the high road I feel.

Have fun fellers. If anyone needs anything I'm going to pull a Darth and come on from time to time. smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 02:10 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Bran was straight scared.

Abhi was coming for that ass.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 02:12 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 02:16 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by carver9
That isnt the reason though.

What was it??

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 02:48 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emu

laughing out loud
For some reason I can't quote stilts quote.

Last edited by emu on Aug 23rd, 2016 at 03:10 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 03:03 AM
emu is currently offline Click here to Send emu a Private Message Find more posts by emu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bobbybatman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CosmicComet
A lot of those guys fleed from Quanchi.

LOL = healthy life

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:37 PM
bobbybatman is currently offline Click here to Send bobbybatman a Private Message Find more posts by bobbybatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wow. The only reason i kinda stayed here was because of this guy. Been looking for him for the longest in a none homoish way. We lost odg and now bran. Wtf man. I think everyone will finally get that wish about ole carver9.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:44 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
What was it??

Abhi

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2016 12:45 PM
jinzin

*Lurks... EXTREMELY*

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:55 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by jinzin
*Lurks... EXTREMELY*
holy shit.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:14 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

JaketheBank-BROKEN in The Clan Wars!!!

Rage- ANOTHER member of The Thor Corps not BUILT for Survival!!!!

Bran- A COWARDLY, CANADIAN, CRETIN, who fled in abject FEAR of me!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:06 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

*Lurks... EXTREMELY*
(please log in to view the image)
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
JaketheBank-BROKEN in The Clan Wars!!!

Rage- ANOTHER member of The Thor Corps not BUILT for Survival!!!!

Bran- A COWARDLY, CANADIAN, CRETIN, who fled in abject FEAR of me!!!
Dude, Quan has your heart.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:25 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Badabing
Dude, Quan has your heart.

AND I OWN YOUR SOUL YOU CRAP FILLED CALZONE!!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:32 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

In all seriousness though, I hope that Jinzin starts actively posting again. It'd be interesting to see the dynamic of this site change when there's three Wolverine fans posting.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:49 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

laughing out loud awesome bump.

Also, Wolverine still has fans? I do remember debating against Jin for probably too long in the Wolverine v. Spidey thread. Was fun, though.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:08 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by Digi
laughing out loud awesome bump.

Also, Wolverine still has fans? I do remember debating against Jin for probably too long in the Wolverine v. Spidey thread. Was fun, though.
between him, Stilt, and the new Wolverine guy (that has like 30 posts), it seems like the wolverine fans are coming back.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:24 PM
Dareangel

but can jinzin win it for wolverine and sabretooth vs wonder woman???????? what can they do??? help them jinzin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 03:29 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

*Lurks... EXTREMELY*

OMG

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:33 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote