KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (210): « First ... « 150 151 [152] 153 154 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
The big bad from the dark side, who is supposed to be young, should be very fit, for sure.

Unless we forget about all the training Jedi have to do. "But he's not a Jedi!!!!"

Oh, so all the Sith are fat and lazy?

They aren't all fat. Palpatine looks like some kinda pale deformed meth addict in the end.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 07:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I also feel like they have ignored the Prequel fans for the most part. They probably made up like half of that $2 Billion TFA made.

True, I'm hoping they don't just squeeze this well until it runs dry.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 07:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't know if they were true, though I recall seeing articles suggesting Disney actually is now depending a lot on SW's. So they might now be afraid that if they change it they might drive people away even more and lose money.
Stop. Star Wars is still the most successful film of 2017 box office wise. It is a victim of its own success and can't always outdo Star Wars. When Avatar 2 comes out I'm sure they will e hoping it comes close to the original but if it doesn't and makes well over a billion that isn't a loss. I heard the same nonsense when Avengers 2 didn't make as much as Avengers 1. Who cares, Golgo.

The only time this becomes an issue is when it massively underperforms like the Justice League and might not even turn a profit.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Stop. Star Wars is still the most successful film of 2017 box office wise.

Except in China. ...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Except in China. ...

Worldwide. Lucasfilm keeps less of the box office dollars from China than the US anyways you ignorant loser. I'm an American I don't give one **** about the Chinese and what they like.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:19 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why do I get the feeling that if I went back and searched thru the BOTTOMLESS Pit of your posts in this Very Topic I would find words MUCH to the contrary.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Why do I get the feeling that if I went back and searched thru the BOTTOMLESS Pit of your posts in this Very Topic I would find words MUCH to the contrary.
I want the brand to succeed because I love the New Star Wars but China rejecting the films means little to me. I'm more concerned with the the domestic and overall numbers. You want to hate this film at every turn. I said before move on it did quite well. Most money earned out of 2017 films is the Last Jedi. That's an indisputable fact, hater.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:25 PM
Flyattractor

I would feel the same way if I thought Disney wasn't going to bleed the franchise dry until NO ONE cares about it anymore.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I would feel the same way if I thought Disney wasn't going to bleed the franchise dry until NO ONE cares about it anymore.
You have made it clear you hate Disney and the new Star Wars. You've said you don't care so actually don't care. Your posts give away you really care and post out of emotional pain. Move on and be a man. Quit crying all the time.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:33 PM
Flyattractor

And you have pointed out how you only pay attention to the parts you want to.

Sad Sad Little Quanny.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

And you have pointed out how you only pay attention to the parts you want to.

Sad Sad Little Quanny.
False, I said the domestic number is insanely important but the overall number matters as well. Star Wars the Last Jedi is the top earner out of the entire year. Only an idiot like yourself would try to ignore these indisputable facts.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:36 PM
Flyattractor

Blah Blah Blah Blind Fanaticism blah blah blah.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Blah Blah Blah Blind Fanaticism blah blah blah.
I give facts and you ignore them like Trump. I see why you voted for the crybaby. Delusional Butthurt Fly.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:39 PM
Flyattractor

I give facts and you ignore them like Trump. I see why you voted for the crybaby. Delusional Butthurt Fly.

Keep trying Skippy. Keep trying!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:51 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Keep trying Skippy. Keep trying!

I did give you facts and your response is blind fanaticism which has nothing to do with the box office facts. I didn't even insert my own opinion of the film, dolt.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:54 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

guyattractor doesnt understand that nobody really saw the original trilogy in china. he fails at everything and should serve as an example to all the kids here that substance abuse it not cool.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 08:59 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

To my knowledge he's the only poster currently perma'd from Herochat because his m.o. is to be annoying and grumpy at all costs. It's hard to get banned there. He's just an unlikeable loser of no value.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:02 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
guyattractor doesnt understand that nobody really saw the original trilogy in china. he fails at everything and should serve as an example to all the kids here that substance abuse it not cool.

Aww.. Gay Phobic Bashy didn't watch EITHER of the vids posted. So sad.

Oh and reported for all ready mentioned Gay Phobic Remarks.

eek!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:02 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Aww.. Gay Phobic Bashy didn't watch EITHER of the vids posted. So sad.

Oh and reported for all ready mentioned Gay Phobic Remarks.

eek!
Your routine reeks of loneliness. Your killer point was Disney wants to make money like this makes them an evil corporation unlike any of the other successful American companies out there. You're dumb and all your posts really boil down to is your silly opinions and those of other butthurt losers out there. Move on with your life, loser.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:04 PM
Darth Thor

I'm an American I don't give one **** about the Chinese and what they like.

Yeah that sounds pretty American.

Anyway It is what it is. The last Fast & Furious did shit numbers here but did spectacular numbers in China.

Every culture is different so You have to look at Worldwide numbers.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:45 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote