KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku Black vs Hit

Goku Black vs Hit
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Hit max power was matching SSB x10 Goku despite not being allowed to use his killing techniques, I.e. Where his "true power" lies. erm

I.e. Rose being capable of blink stomping him puts him noticeably above Beerus, LAL. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 01:34 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

You realize that the manga is always considered first when discussing canon, right? Anime comes second. Since Rose hasn't been seen in the manga and Black hasn't been in the manga for more than one chapter, we generally go by the anime. For Hit, we go by manga, since he's been completely covered so far.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 01:44 AM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

That's not universally agreed upon, though, because this is a case where neither the anime nor the manga is an adaptation of the other. They're being made at the same time by different people working with AT's script.

I think the manga's better, and more consistent, but it doesn't have any authority over the anime. Nor vice versa. They're completely separate entities with completely different power level systems.

If anything, threads should specify whether we're using the DBS anime or DBS manga versions of the characters to avoid confusion.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 02:00 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

I'm using anime versions of both, lol.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 02:05 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

The manga has always been held first with regard to canon. I definitely agree with your idea for manga or anime version specification.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 02:08 AM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The anime is ahead of the Manga, it is the main source and nothing has been specified as using the Manga over the Anime.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 02:41 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

Hit isn't getting beaten by base black, lol.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 02:58 AM
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tondemonai
You realize that the manga is always considered first when discussing canon, right? Anime comes second.

Not in the case of Dragon Ball Super.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 03:07 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I prefer the manga, as it makes more sense to me. Doesn't mean it's in charge of canon though, you almost need to argue them as if they're unrelated.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 04:10 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

I know the anime came first. What I'm saying is it's always been held as a secondary source when discussing canon. Admittedly my opinion of manga>anime for canon is partially bias for my strong favoring of the manga, but it's always been the primary source for canon material, so I can't see why it couldn't be here. I know why it wouldn't be, I'm just saying it could very well be considered the primary source for Super, but since we don't have any specific statements for Super canon, we can't exactly say either is more valid than the other as law. All we have to go on is that the anime came before the manga, and for all other DB series the manga has been the primary canon source.

Tbh, as far as vs forum stuff goes, I agree with NewGuy that it should be stated in the OP whether anime, manga, or movie canon is to be used.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 05:22 AM
Inedian

Black wins easily.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 05:31 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I know the anime came first. What I'm saying is it's always been held as a secondary source when discussing canon. Admittedly my opinion of manga>anime for canon is partially bias for my strong favoring of the manga, but it's always been the primary source for canon material, so I can't see why it couldn't be here. I know why it wouldn't be, I'm just saying it could very well be considered the primary source for Super, but since we don't have any specific statements for Super canon, we can't exactly say either is more valid than the other as law. All we have to go on is that the anime came before the manga, and for all other DB series the manga has been the primary canon source.

That's because the DB manga was written by Toriyama and the anime was merely an adaptation. That isn't the case here. So the manga being the primary canon source for DB is pretty irrelevant when it comes to discussing DBS continuity.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 05:47 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Originally posted by ares834
That's because the DB manga was written by Toriyama and the anime was merely an adaptation. That isn't the case here. So the manga being the primary canon source for DB is pretty irrelevant when it comes to discussing DBS continuity.

Right, but then the anime was originally an adaptation of the movies. So are they the primary source? No.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 06:29 AM
ares834

Only for RoF and BoG.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 11:59 AM
Tondemonai

Right. None the less, my point stands.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

I'm using anime versions of both, lol.

Either way, SSR wins easily.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 05:59 PM
Inedian

Either way, SSR wins easily.

Indeed.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 06:27 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Prolly Rose still we need to see more.

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 07:05 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know, Rose's speed didn't seem that impressive. Would have liked to see Super Kaioken, because I'd imagine that could beat Vegeta in a single move, and faster then he can see.

Guess it really depends on Black's durability (Can he take a constant assault of assassin attacks in the same spot?), and if he can still keep getting stronger/faster as he fights.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2016 07:27 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

oups wrong thread

Old Post Aug 30th, 2016 07:28 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Who wins?

Hit is evidently more powerful, but that's not all there is to it in this fight given Black's nature.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 02:46 PM