KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kubik & Uatu vs Aron & In-Betweener

Kubik & Uatu vs Aron & In-Betweener
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

A single throwaway line does not supersede on-panel feats. And like you said: CCUs and Cube Beings have feats that are infinitely superior to most of the Celestials. Granted some of the Celestials have very impressive high-end showings, but on average the race as a whole are dwarfed by Cubes.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 07:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Feats carry more weight than lip service, and Kubik (as well as virtually any CCU/Cube Being) has feats that blow those of almost of all the Celestials away...

Hell a lone CCU imprisoned multiple Celestials seemingly effortlessly...

Seeing as it was kubik himself who noted his inferiority to the celestials, you can't ignore it based on the fact that they have more feats.

Cube beings have feats above most abstracts. Even the multi versions ,I would love to see someone say they could beat a multi abstract too. Better yet why not say they could take on tribunal or Toaa too since their feats are more ?

We have a DIRECT comparison between them which you can't throw away because you don't like it. Kubik has no reason to lie or be afraid

Their universal and co feats don't mean a celestial can't replicate it. I don't remember a celestial failing to do so when it tried and I don't remember a celestial losing to a cubed being In a fight either

That was another reality
Alternate celestials have ranked alternate IGs and UNs
Alternate galactus was stronger than LT
Kong hyperion killed another alternate galactus
Etc

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 07:35 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

IMHO, Kubik is no where near as powerful as PreRetcon Beyonder was. Not even in the same galactic ballpark.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 02:57 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote