KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Saitama vs Beerus

Saitama vs Beerus
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dvampire
What you're seeing is a planetoid and an inaccurate judgement of strength when used on an object. Beerus or champs doesn't have the MASS to destroy a planetoid with a punch or a kick. It'll just create a large whole. Saitama is stronger because he caused a large crater on the moon by propelling himself off of it. It takes MASSIVE strength to accomplish. How he did it? Simple. He used the strength of his legs to push him off the planet causing a large shockwave.

Again I ask...prove that it's a planetoid. Causing a dent in the moon isn't better than destroying planets, troll. Can someone else report this guy please. I think the mods ignored my reports.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 15th, 2016 12:07 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by carver9
Again I ask...prove that it's a planetoid. Causing a dent in the moon isn't better than destroying planets, troll. Can someone else report this guy please. I think the mods ignored my reports.

Well, just put him in ignore list, and you're one step closer to a more healthy life.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2016 03:30 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He is on ignore, FINALLY

Old Post Oct 15th, 2016 04:52 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by carver9

What does it matter, it isn't the anime. But to make things more clear for you, look at your scans again where both beerus and champa are leaving the planetoid that they destroyed, NOT that big. It doesn't matter how fast beerus hit the PLANETOIDS with his strength, he doesn't have the MASS to destroy it(manga man). He needs to create momentum with his strength to cause a massive shockwave to destroy the planetoid. The planetoid isn't durable enough to handle being cracked to tiny pieces because of its FRAILTY. He'll punch right through the planetoid before his strength can cause collateral damage. So wind is necessary, which they can't create without FLYING since they aren't LARGE enough to do it on there own. Saitama is DIFFERENT. He's using his STRENGTH to push himself off of the MOON, creating a MASSIVE shockwave. So he's PROPELING( or pushing the planet off its course) himself off the planet, and WHATEVER is left behind will crumble. For example, two men in the same wieght class can push each other about the same distance, but two men of different weight classes, one being extremely large, will create different results. The larger man will push the smaller man extremely far with less effort. But if he used full strength he'll actually do great damage to the smaller man(neck). The vibration(sound) caused by him propelling himself off the planet causes the shockwave. It's because of his speed of jumping off the planet. Speed plus power plus the object equals a shockwave (it would work against steel, since it's to hard). Like a space shuttle, it's creating a shockwave by using its thrusters to propel it to go out into space. Saitama wins.

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 15th, 2016 07:47 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ignoramus

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 15th, 2016 08:00 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Can you read 0? And can read jehovah? And can you that I'm serious? You're a 0.

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 15th, 2016 08:12 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beerus traveled galaxies in an instant in the first few episodes.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2016 08:13 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Place him on ignore, Time.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2016 10:55 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you reported him yet?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2016 11:55 PM
carver9

Plenty of times. I think the mods are ignoring my reports.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2016 01:06 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would they do that?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2016 01:49 AM
TheBadguy

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
so breaking a planet by punching it= not a strength feat
denting a moon by jumping on it=strength feat?

Dude is hilarious. Champa popped a Jupiter planet with its own asteroid belt with 1 kick but jumping is more impressive lol

Old Post Oct 16th, 2016 10:18 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gideongarner01

I don’t understand why idiots have to put Saitama Against people this strong when he’s not even above reccome.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 12:11 AM
gideongarner01 is currently offline Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gideongarner01

How could you ever think Saitama wins? Beerus whole possibly using less than 1% of his power was creating enough force with goku to destriy the universe. Meaning at full power Beerus should easily be multi-universal. He stomps this planet busting clown.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2020 01:23 AM
gideongarner01 is currently offline Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Toon force

Old Post Feb 10th, 2020 01:35 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

This dvamp had some good arguments. He convinced me.

Saitama wins.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2020 03:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 10th, 2020 03:07 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NemeBro
Beerus with no effort whatsoever.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 17th, 2020 06:47 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote