KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Rock Lee & Guy Sensei(Anime) vs Superman(MOS)

Rock Lee & Guy Sensei(Anime) vs Superman(MOS)
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
1. You've obviously never read a Superman comic.

I have read nearly all of them. Thanks for your concern.

quote:
2. Superman in most versions operates on planetary+ levels.

I really don't care about the fan-fictions you are about to puke. Only combat feats matters.

quote:
3. PC Superman literally flew across the universe in one second, and destroyed a solar system with a sneeze.

Nobody care about Pre-Crisis Superman.

I am obviously comparing the MOS Superman from the show to the current Superman

Thanks for avoiding to post Pre-Crisis Superman's combat feats which sucks and would prove him being ass-kicked everytime.

quote:
He literally pulled every planet in a galaxy, on a chain, into a new galaxy to save them all. This was when he was still just Superboy, btw.

Nobody cares.

quote:
He tanked the equivalent of 50 supernova's with little difficulty, in a much weaker version than PC.

He didn't, the energy is dispersed around multiples parsecs.

In order to tank the equivalent of 50 supernovas, Superman should have received all the energy in a single point...

Moreover now you are using POST-Crisis Superman... Whom get wrecked on a daily basis by characters slower and weaker than Guy and Rock.

quote:
He's also increased his reaction and movement speed to levels similar to those of the Flash, aka, lightspeed+

That scan is, like usual, not understood by illiterate people.

The only thing that Superman is doing here is increasing his f****** perceptions to talk at super-speed with the Flash...

That's completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand which is about three characters fighting.

Superman's feats proves him too slow and unskilled to deal with Guy & Rock in an hand-to-hand situation.

quote:
4. Yeah, don't go spouting off like I haven't read the comics, when you don't know the first thing about ANY versions of Superman. You literally compared PC Superman to MOS Superman. That is like one of the dumbest things I've seen on this website, from posters other than dvampire or cdtm. thumb down

No.

You've just pulled another strawman out of your ass, literally, with a little Ad Hominem flavor of the month.

Next time you try to make an answer:

• Try to understand which Superman I am talking about
  • Try to post COMBAT FEATS for the character you are trying to poorly defend.
  • Try to avoid using strawman, obvious to anyone reading your poor arguments.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 11:16 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Moreover Clark wasn't touched by the ball of radiation in expansion in your third scan aka he tanked nothing.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 11:32 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I have read nearly all of them. Thanks for your concern.

I really don't care about the fan-fictions you are about to puke. Only combat feats matters.

Nobody care about Pre-Crisis Superman.

I am obviously comparing the MOS Superman from the show to the current Superman

Thanks for avoiding to post Pre-Crisis Superman's combat feats which sucks and would prove him being ass-kicked everytime.

Nobody cares.

He didn't, the energy is dispersed around multiples parsecs.

In order to tank the equivalent of 50 supernovas, Superman should have received all the energy in a single point...

Moreover now you are using POST-Crisis Superman... Whom get wrecked on a daily basis by characters slower and weaker than Guy and Rock.

That scan is, like usual, not understood by illiterate people.

The only thing that Superman is doing here is increasing his f****** perceptions to talk at super-speed with the Flash...

That's completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand which is about three characters fighting.

Superman's feats proves him too slow and unskilled to deal with Guy & Rock in an hand-to-hand situation.

No.

You've just pulled another strawman out of your ass, literally, with a little Ad Hominem flavor of the month.

Next time you try to make an answer:

• Try to understand which Superman I am talking about
  • Try to post COMBAT FEATS for the character you are trying to poorly defend.
  • Try to avoid using strawman, obvious to anyone reading your poor arguments.

1. Your entire post is a non-sensible plethora of denial and diarrhea of the mouth.

2. If Superman can tow a chain with a galaxy on it, he can yank off Gai's arm in 8th gate, easier than you can rip the wing off a fly.

3. Current Superman is not being discussed here, dipshit.

4. PC Superman has plenty of outlier feats, sure. That doesn't change that he's able to do WHATEVER the writer wants him to do, without dying/getting hurt. Which is why we gauge him by the upper-echelon of his feats. He literally has to constantly hold back so he doesn't kill anyone. You might as well argue that Darth Vader would beat Goku, because SSJB Goku got pierced by a laser beam. roll eyes (sarcastic)

5. Superman was in the center of an explosion the size of 50 supernovae. Gai literally would have died from a truth seeker ball, in 8th gate.

The radiation didn't touch him? So tf what? The concussive force of 50 supernovae was still present in the blast, WHICH HE TANKED. Which you would know, if you weren't retarded. thumb down

6. Yes, that feat apparently IS misunderstood by illiterate people, such as yourself. Superman was moving at such a high speed, that the entire world surrounding him was completely motionless. He and the Flash raced, and had many conversations while in this state. What, you think Superman's talking speed is faster than his combat speed? Lol, calling you a biased simpleton would be courteous at this point, given your sheer level of stupidity. laughing

7. First off, stop using terms like "ad hominem", or "strawman", because you're using them incorrectly, and proving to everyone here how unbelievably stupid you are. A strawman argument is a pseudo-argument conjured for the purpose of intentionally misinterpreting your debating opponents argument, to make an argument against their stance without having to address the argument they're advancing.

Dumb ass.

8. Next time YOU answer, make sure not to:

• Completely ignore feats because you have no argument against them.
  • Deny an argument because you're too stupid to counter it.
  • Make false assumptions based on an incomprehensibly erroneous understanding of simple physics.
  • Use big words that you clearly don't understand, in a feeble attempt to gratify your non-existent "intelligence".

thumb up

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Last edited by SSJGGogeta on Nov 24th, 2016 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 12:07 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Your entire post is a non-sensible plethora of denial and diarrhea of the mouth.

Go learn to form an argument.

quote:
2. If Superman can tow a chain with a galaxy on it, he can yank off Gai's arm in 8th gate, easier than you can rip the wing off a fly.

So you have no combat showings for Superman ?

Your concession is accepted.

quote:
3. Current Superman is not being discussed here, dipshit.

MOS Superman is the current Superman.

quote:
4. PC Superman has plenty of outlier feats, sure. That doesn't change that he's able to do WHATEVER the writer wants him to do, without dying/getting hurt. Which is why we gauge him by the upper-echelon of his feats. He literally has to constantly hold back so he doesn't kill anyone. You might as well argue that Darth Vader would beat Goku, because SSJB Goku got pierced by a laser beam. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't care about your fan-fictive attempts at hyping the character, so far you didn't post anything that could be a positive argument in favour of Superman like... Combat showings.

Lee's combat speed is more than enough:

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
5. Superman was in the center of an explosion the size of 50 supernovae. Gai literally would have died from a truth seeker ball, in 8th gate.

He wasn't touched by the energy of the fireball and he outraced the EMP...

Learn to read, especially your own scans...

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
The radiation didn't touch him? So tf what? The concussive force of 50 supernovae was still present in the blast, WHICH HE TANKED. Which you would know, if you weren't retarded. thumb down

He tanked nothing.

He out-raced the explosion.

Go learn to read your own scans pal.

quote:
6. Yes, that feat apparently IS misunderstood by illiterate people, such as yourself. Superman was moving at such a high speed, that the entire world surrounding him was completely motionless. He and the Flash raced, and had many conversations while in this state. What, you think Superman's talking speed is faster than his combat speed? Lol, calling you a biased simpleton would be courteous at this point, given your sheer level of stupidity. laughing

*sigh*

Go learn the definition of words.

Your obnoxious tone is a waste of time, especially when you are talking to someone whom mastered the basics of reading and understanding since a long time, adding to that your numerous Ad Hominem...

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/perception

noun
the act or faculty of perceiving, or apprehending by means of the senses or of the mind; cognition; understanding.

immediate or intuitive recognition or appreciation, as of moral, psychological, or aesthetic qualities; insight; intuition; discernment:
an artist of rare perception.

the result or product of perceiving, as distinguished from the act of perceiving; percept.

Psychology. a single unified awareness derived from sensory processes while a stimulus is present.

Law. the taking into possession of rents, crops, profits, etc.

quote:
7. First off, stop using terms like "ad hominem", or "strawman", because you're using them incorrectly, and proving to everyone here how unbelievably stupid you are.

You compared me to Dvampire, implying he is an idiot, to discredit me and my arguments.

That's an Ad Hominem by definition.

quote:
A strawman argument is a pseudo-argument conjured for the purpose of intentionally misinterpreting your debating opponents argument, to make an argument against their stance without having to address the argument they're advancing.

That's exactly what you did here:

quote:
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta 4. Yeah, don't go spouting off like I haven't read the comics, when you don't know the first thing about ANY versions of Superman. You literally compared PC Superman to MOS Superman. That is like one of the dumbest things I've seen on this website, from posters other than dvampire or cdtm. thumb down

That's not what I did.

I've said that:

quote:
Again, based on what ?

Those Supermen clearly doesn't have the feats to deal with them.

Maybe Silver Age Superman only thanks to his durability feats and even with that, that's not sure.

Which is clearly not the twisted version that you presented.

In short you made a Strawman.

quote:
Dumb ass.

You are proving yourself illiterate, completely unable to understand your own scans.

How does your pathetic insults makes me feel in your opinion ?

laughing

quote:
8. Next time YOU answer, make sure not to:

• Completely ignore feats because you have no argument against them.
  • Deny an argument because you're too stupid to counter it.
  • Make false assumptions based on an incomprehensibly erroneous understanding of simple physics.
  • Use big words that you clearly don't understand, in a feeble attempt to gratify your non-existent "intelligence".

Learn to read at first and then come again.

You are unable to understand your own scans and trying to touch my nerves with poor analysis, poor arguments and insults at kindergarten-level...

laughing

Last edited by RealityWarper on Nov 24th, 2016 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 12:58 AM
SSJGGogeta

Those are a lot of words, just to say that I'm right. thumb up

Your entire argument only has basis in your own head, because you're refusing to simply accept Superman's feats. You're in denial, and I don't particularly enjoy arguing with someone lacking in enough mental capacity to even acknowledge the fact that they're wrong. thumb down

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 01:09 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Any insult that could be conjured up by a human mind, at this point, is simply not potent enough to describe your level of sheer idiocy.

You got so close though.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 02:56 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
You got so close though.

I know, right? erm

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 03:29 AM