KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DC's 853rd Century invades Marvel...

DC's 853rd Century invades Marvel...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

DC's 853rd Century invades Marvel...

-DC One Million/853rd Century-

(please log in to view the image)

VS.

-The Marvel Universe-

(please log in to view the image)

STIPS:
*This is EVERY being from DC's 853rd Century, at the height of their power(yes, the Superman Dynasty is allowed.)
*This is EVERY being from PRE-rebooted Marvel.
*Assume the heroes & villains from each company are able to function together as a team.

How goes this?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 20th, 2016 at 08:38 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 08:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Dang, this is tough! Even the low end beings like Azrael was going much faster than DC's top speedsters.

Then you have Hourman W/Worloog, Superman Dynasty (Which have 5-D Imps), Super Sun Solaris, etc...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 09:08 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

The Legion were pretty powerful, from what I remember.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 09:09 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Dang, this is tough! Even the low end beings like Azrael was going much faster than DC's top speedsters.

Then you have Hourman W/Worloog, Superman Dynasty (Which have 5-D Imps), Super Sun Solaris, etc...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 09:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Do you see Batman 1M on Reed Richards level?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 09:16 PM
Cogito

Throw out all the fodder.

Are we assuming that all 5D imps are in play, given that they're immortal and would exist in the 853rd Century, even the ones we didn't explicitly see? Even if not, we're talking at least the definitive Superman Dynasty member, Mxy, and Bat-mite. That's all that matters, against Marvel's abstracts.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 09:16 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

How FAST was Flash 1M? Wasn't he actually slower than say Wally West?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 09:21 PM
golem370

How does Doop and Impossible Man compare to 5d?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 09:33 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Do you see Batman 1M on Reed Richards level?
Yes. And the level of tech B1M has access to makes even that of Reed's look infantile by comparison.

How FAST was Flash 1M? Wasn't he actually slower than say Wally West?
Unknown. The databases of the 853rd century state that he is "a human avatar of the Speed Force", and "the system's fastest man."

If he is faster than Azrael 1M, then holy f*ck.

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 20th, 2016 at 09:35 PM

Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by golem370
How does Doop and Impossible Man compare to 5d?
They don't.

Senor Cage

I thought Flash 1M needed a treadmill to travel through time.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 09:48 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I thought Flash 1M needed a treadmill to travel through time.
Unknown... But depending on the writer, so did Wally. /shrug

Anyway, the only time Flash 1M used the Celestial Treadmill was to create a 'reverse-time field', in order to correct the temporal anomalies that were being generated throughout ALL OF Hypertime, when the Gorilla Galaxy began merging with his Galaxy:
http://i.imgur.com/Ed4WTMc.jpg

...Which is obviously MUCH different than using it to simply travel through time. Tbh, that is an unbelievably uber feat. thumb up

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 20th, 2016 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 09:57 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Cogito
Throw out all the fodder.

Are we assuming that all 5D imps are in play, given that they're immortal and would exist in the 853rd Century, even the ones we didn't explicitly see? Even if not, we're talking at least the definitive Superman Dynasty member, Mxy, and Bat-mite. That's all that matters, against Marvel's abstracts.

I guess the Dynasty would win, due to the Imps.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 12:52 AM
Senor Cage

One more thing, Galan; Did Atom 1M create his own pocket universe through tech? I read somewhere that he did.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 12:53 AM
Kryptoniano
Zoom

DC's 853rd beings take this. It's a massacre, actually.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 01:10 AM
Kryptoniano is currently offline Click here to Send Kryptoniano a Private Message Find more posts by Kryptoniano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Most would die but I could see a group escaping preping for a fight people like Thanos Reed Dr Doom and others.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 02:18 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

DC One Million stomps and stomps hard

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 02:40 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Marvel as they are now?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:08 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
DC One Million stomps and stomps hard

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 04:54 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Most of Marvel's abstracts looked like they took a big dive in power in the modern era, especially right before secret wars. DC should win pretty handily.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:36 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote