KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Post Nathema Revan vs. Valkorion

Post Nathema Revan vs. Valkorion
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

??

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:45 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Ah, apparently it doesn't show up after the first edit.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:45 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

k. good chat thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
??

It doesn't show if you edited or not until after the first edit. Just did so on the last page.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:46 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

k. good chat thumb up

Well, it was more me finding out that you just lied. So yes, I'd say it was a productive chat. smile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:47 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What are you even talking about dude, lmfao? Like, Christ.

Has it really reached a point where you're trying to argue within the edits (or lack thereof)?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:48 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Well, it was more me finding out that you just lied. So yes, I'd say it was a productive chat. smile

Time to make another "KMC was right" thread then...

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

This isn't really apart of the argument. It's the fact that you pretended as if you didn't edit your post to try to make it seem as if I'd made a mistake when I didn't. I don't really understand what you were trying to do there tbh. Discredit me? Make it seem as if I was responding to something else? Seems kind of pointless to me, but then again so do most of the things you do.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:51 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Time to make another "KMC was right" thread then...

I mean. It is kind of a strange thing for him to do. Like, it doesn't really benefit him in any way in regards to the debate other then to sidetrack it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:52 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Where does it say I deleted my edit?

Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I mean. It is kind of a strange thing for him to do. Like, it doesn't really benefit him in any way in regards to the debate other then to sidetrack it.

An apparently nonsensical motive for lying didn't stop you from making the last one...

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Emperordmb
An apparently nonsensical motive for lying didn't stop you from making the last one...

I mean, I think that one was a misunderstanding or something you just didn't remember because you were high.

I don't think Ant is high right now ( though given what he's been spouting I wouldn't be surprised ) and I know it couldn't have been a misunderstanding since I've just tested the editing mechanic and know what I responded to and Ant still denied it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:54 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

So since you misremembered my post, you're accusing me of editing my post? Wtf?

Just let it go, lmfao.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:55 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Where does it say I deleted my edit?

It doesn't but I remember the post I saw and I've just shown that the editing mechanic doesn't show it's been edited until after the first edit. And anybody else can test it for themselves if they like.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:56 PM
UCanShootMyNova

So since you misremembered my post, you're accusing me of editing my post? Wtf?

The post happened a few minutes ago. I'm not misremembering anything. I know what you just attempted to do. I just don't really get what the point of it was.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:56 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Seems compelling. thumb up

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:58 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Just let it go, lmfao.

I mean, sure if you want. I'm not mad about it. I'm just honestly curious about what you were trying to do there.

Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What are you even talking about dude, lmfao? Like, Christ.

Has it really reached a point where you're trying to argue within the edits (or lack thereof)?

UCanShootMyNova

Seems compelling. thumb up

Well, it's your word against mine but I don't really care who believes me. It's a non issue regardless. You and I know what occurred and that's all that really matters. I just don't get what the point of that was.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 08:59 PM
UCanShootMyNova

As I said it's a non issue. We don't have to continue with this if you don't want.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 09:00 PM