KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Deadpool 2

Deadpool 2
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Stop complaining

Are you retarded?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 03:05 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well He is a THOR Fan...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 05:35 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

https://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-c...role-important/

Colossus is stated to be essential to the plot

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 12:34 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Not saying it's a bad thing but it seems DP will be sharing the screen with a lot more prominent characters than the 1st.

Hope his role doesn't get lost in the story telling.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 12:51 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Looks like a fun blast, can't wait. Brolin still looks amazing as Cable.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 01:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Had a look at shatterstar what of him that you can see in the trailer, Gone with his first costume where its all white.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 01:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by carthage
Are you retarded?

Ironic coming from Mr. Retard himself.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 05:59 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ooooh that witty repartee
Did your imam teach you that skillful use of English!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 08:21 AM
Darth Thor

Ooooh that witty repartee
Did your imam teach you that skillful use of English!

Wow “repartee” is a pretty big word for you and your Ku Klux Clan bros.

Still butthurt over BLACK Panther I see laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 10:52 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't think I saw Cable using any powers in the trailer, but my bro says he did. Did anyone see any?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 01:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

If you could bother to read idiot, I said I loved Black Panther earlier. Not sure why you obsessively try to make something about race, :lol

Also kind of shed to join the clan when I’m not of Aryan stock myself
Keep up the brain damage though :up

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 04:37 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

https://screenrant.com/deadpool-2-c...role-important/

Colossus is stated to be essential to the plot

Hopefully with a bigger budget they don't have to make as many concessions and can erase the errors from the last movie.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 05:16 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

I heard Colossus is going to die in this, any info on how?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:40 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

You make a separate thread and post about the exact same thing? Why?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:43 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

where you getting your info from????

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
where you getting your info from????
Me

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:43 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by Blindside12
You make a separate thread and post about the exact same thing? Why?
I use multiple sites , i forgot this one had a thread already.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:53 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Assaids

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Deadpool Spoilers for those who want to know why its bad. (The screenings received bad reactions) and Josh Brolin confirmed there will be reshots.

-Vanessa is unceremoniously killed off in the first five minutes to make Deadpool go nuclear.

-There's barely any plot (Basically, the government program that created Deadpool begins capturing mutants to build an army of living weapons, and Deadpool and Cable must stop them).

-30 minutes longer than the first and filled with unnecessary subplots like a Weasel/Dopinder team-up.

-Edgier and much more gory than the first one. People felt it's too mean-spirited.

-Deadpool uses Cable's time-travel device to retcon Vanessa's death in the first post-credits scene anyway. Second teases X-Force.

-Juggernaut is in it as a CGI creation. He's "twice Colossus' size" and basically the end boss.

-Juggernaut kills Colossus.

Last edited by Braniac 5.0 on Mar 12th, 2018 at 02:09 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 01:59 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Deadpool Spoilers for those who want to know why its bad. (The screenings received bad reactions) and Josh Brolin confirmed there will be reshots.

-Vanessa is unceremoniously killed off in the first five minutes to make Deadpool go nuclear.

-There's barely any plot (Basically, the government program that created Deadpool begins capturing mutants to build an army of living weapons, and Deadpool and Cable must stop them).

-30 minutes longer than the first and filled with unnecessary subplots like a Weasel/Dopinder team-up.

-Edgier and much more gory than the first one. People felt it's too mean-spirited.

-Deadpool uses Cable's time-travel device to retcon Vanessa's death in the first post-credits scene anyway. Second teases X-Force.

-Juggernaut is in it as a CGI creation. He's "twice Colossus' size" and basically the end boss.

-Juggernaut kills Colossus.

first use spoiler tags just in case this is true..

second never ever believe everything you read

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote