KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DoS Superman and the JLA vs Peak Power Onslaught...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Peak Power Onslaught wins... 5 35.71%
Superman and the Justice League win... 9 64.29%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DoS Superman and the JLA vs Peak Power Onslaught...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
That wont end the fight or KO Onslaught...

That'll simply free his psionic form; which was only stopped by the heroes sacrificing themselves...

wink
This should be the last post of the thread. It took more then twice as many members of the JLA comprise just to weaken him by sacrificing their bodies for the X-men to attack him en masse. There simply won't be anyone left to hurt him, this is after fighting him with hopes of breaking his armour in the first place

Last edited by psycho gundam on Dec 24th, 2016 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2016 11:44 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

So the only way to increase mass is by sacrificing one's body?

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 01:15 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

It was biomass that drained him

(please log in to view the image)

Thor with Mjolnir in hand wasn't applicable. One of the greatest energy absorption weapons in fiction wasn't usable for it

here's the entire roster. Take a look at how large Pym is

Last edited by psycho gundam on Dec 25th, 2016 at 01:40 AM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 01:37 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember that.

Everyone just threw themselves into Onslaught, and it drained him. Kind of overly convoluted/dumb imo.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 01:38 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Leave it to Carver to corral everyone into arguing about breaking his shell.... Somehow his detractors are slapping each other on the backs when it's a known fact that's not even how Onslaught was beaten.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 01:43 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by psycho gundam
Leave it to Carver to corral everyone into arguing about breaking his shell.... Somehow his detractors are slapping each other on the backs when it's a known fact that's not even how Onslaught was beaten.

He's the worst fan ever.

Please, never become an Iron Fist fan.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 01:50 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Come at me bro...

^ that mini was so awful. Before anyone asks he didn't have Franklin's powers there. So not peak Onslaught

Last edited by -K-M- on Dec 25th, 2016 at 01:58 AM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 01:53 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I never read anything about "bio mass" on the comic it self, I did read mass, not "bio mass"

And is not like the only "bio mass" available in central park manhattan is from superheroe bodies.

Just saying

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 01:54 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

It was biomass that drained him

Thor with Mjolnir in hand wasn't applicable. One of the greatest energy absorption weapons in fiction wasn't usable for it

I meant this part in particular

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 01:59 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Saying that only bio mass will do the trick is actually over reaching IMO.

There was no mention of bio mass whatsoever, they mention blood, sinew but that doesn't mean that only bio mass will do the trick.

So I disagree with you.

Not close to my cpu so I can't get scans from YELLOW Guy Gardner when it comes to contain energy.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 02:10 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I meant this part in particular

What's with Sue's look?

The mid 90's had some weird design choices. Especially hated Herc and Wonder Woman's costumes...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 02:44 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Saying that only bio mass will do the trick is actually over reaching IMO.

There was no mention of bio mass whatsoever, they mention blood, sinew but that doesn't mean that only bio mass will do the trick.

So I disagree with you.

Not close to my cpu so I can't get scans from YELLOW Guy Gardner when it comes to contain energy.
The floor is yours. Literally their Non-mutant bodies were required but you want to argue otherwise

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 02:57 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman can increase his mass at near light speed though.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 04:50 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
over reaching .

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 05:12 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Idiotic.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 05:46 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Why dont u boys just post the entire arc 👍

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 06:25 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah, I'm not sure what the JLA can do.
It wasn't just mass, or else they'd have chucked cars or whatever in there.

They specifically needed none mutant organic matter. If there were someone here who could do it, they'd have a chance. But you'd have to reach pretty far. Superman going light speed, Bloodwynd going all MM and absorbing the Earth, that kinda thing.

Very implausible. Breaking his shell merely frees him. Behold, his mighty hand.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 08:37 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, I'm not sure what the JLA can do.
It wasn't just mass, or else they'd have chucked cars or whatever in there.

They specifically needed none mutant organic matter. If there were someone here who could do it, they'd have a chance. But you'd have to reach pretty far. Superman going light speed, Bloodwynd going all MM and absorbing the Earth, that kinda thing.

Very implausible. Breaking his shell merely frees him. Behold, his mighty hand.

Where did it say that it was particularly organinc non mutant mass?

I'm not at home for a while, so can't check scans nor read the comics, but where was this particularly stated?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 10:02 AM
DarkSaint85

Definitely non-mutants:

I am saying organic, because otherwise...there's Mjolnir.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 10:12 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Definitely non-mutants:

I am saying organic, because otherwise...there's Mjolnir.

So the part of being organic or inorganic is basically just speculation.

There is nothing in the comic that states specifically what it's being claimed.

That it was only organic non mutant mass.

I do agree that mutants should not come in contact with onslaught, that is pretty well specified, but where is the part that say organic or non organic?

Otherwise this is just speculation IMO

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Dec 25th, 2016 at 10:29 AM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 10:25 AM