KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gladiator VS Flashes(barry/wally) VS silver surfer VS thor.

Gladiator VS Flashes(barry/wally) VS silver surfer VS thor.
Started by: ghostman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Carver is not allowed to quantify feats because according to him reality has nothing to do with comics.

For example a car weights lets say 1 ton on rl, but on comics a car weights fluff, so you can't compare one or the other.

Also panel display outweights narration.

So DS is correct.

The feat will be quantifiable as several times the speed of light.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 04:37 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
You have a massive comprehension problem, evidently.

The scan, with NO ambiguity whatsoever, states Makk's PEAK SPEED was light speed. Moreover, the scan, with NO ambiguity whatsoever, states that light speed is the "TOP POSSIBLE SPEED" in Marvel. If you tried to say that anything else was shown or implied in that comic, you'd be wrong... Or just a liar.

The Flash scene in question, however, IS quite ambiguous as to whether or not he was moving above or below light speed(which is why you and DS are debating it so vehemently.)

My point is that one scene/showing certainly isn't the end-all/be-all for ANY character -- and Flash is no exception(he's got better feats anyway.) smile

What I am saying is one Author isn't law. In THAT book, yes, the top speed is light speed but if another writer wrote a character going 20 times the speed of light, the previous writer have no authority over another. That's what I'm saying. A writer can do and say what they want. Example, some writers have Superman dropping instantly from k nite and some have him resisting it. Some writers have energy drain working against Hulk and some writers doesn't. I'm not going to take one showing as fact when I know things can change author to author. If that writer wants everyone in THAT book to have a top speed of 186000 mps and in another book by a different writer they contradict this, then that's when we come on KMC and debate the common, not use one Author as fact.

Do you get it now? This is the reason I said what I said about Surfer and his grandma in my post you quoted.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 04:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
thumb up

On a side note, what a waste of time and intellect to debate with idiots like Carver, no offense budy, but you are mentally inadequate.

That kind of talk is really not needed.

Originally posted by carver9
I'm not going to take one showing as fact when I know things can change author to author.

Except, you do that all the time.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 04:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Carver is not allowed to quantify feats because according to him reality has nothing to do with comics.

For example a car weights lets say 1 ton on rl, but on comics a car weights fluff, so you can't compare one or the other.

Also panel display outweights narration.

So DS is correct.

The feat will be quantifiable as several times the speed of light.

Guess what I'm doing??? Debating on this topic. smile

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 04:42 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
That kind of talk is really not needed.

Except, you do that all the time.

Nope, I don't. I present more than one scan to back my case.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 04:43 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You want to lie to yourself, that's fine. Don't lie to me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 04:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
You want to lie to yourself, that's fine. Don't lie to me.

Lol.. so I don't provide multiples of scans for my argument? We've debated multiples of times Pr. You should know this.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 04:44 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

With Hyperspace or without?
Without
1. Wally (going back in time by speed alone)
2. Barry (samesame)
3. Superman (from one end of the Universe to the other)
4. Surfer/Thor/Gladiator/Hal/Kyle

With
1. Wally (going back in time by speed alone)
2. Barry (samesame)
3. Superman/Surfer/Thor/Gladiator/Hal/Kyle

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 04:44 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Lol.. so I don't provide multiples of scans for my argument? We've debated multiples of times Pr. You should know this.

erm

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 04:45 PM
DarkSaint85

What I am saying is one Author isn't law. In THAT book, yes, the top speed is light speed but if another writer wrote a character going 20 times the speed of light, the previous writer have no authority over another. That's what I'm saying. A writer can do and say what they want. Example, some writers have Superman dropping instantly from k nite and some have him resisting it. Some writers have energy drain working against Hulk and some writers doesn't. I'm not going to take one showing as fact when I know things can change author to author. If that writer wants everyone in THAT book to have a top speed of 186000 mps and in another book by a different writer they contradict this, then that's when we come on KMC and debate the common, not use one Author as fact.

We'll never see WBH again then. So never put him in threads.

One authors opinion means nothing, when the vast history of Hulk shows him NOT going WBH mode.

Got it.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 04:46 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Completely off topic, but would you kindly reply to this post I made to you?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...88#post16071801

This isn't the first time I've brought it to your attention to no response.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 04:46 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Guess what I'm doing??? Debating on this topic. smile

More like, you are trolling and lying as always

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 04:48 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Delta1938
Completely off topic, but would you kindly reply to this post I made to you?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...88#post16071801

This isn't the first time I've brought it to your attention to no response.

Quoted.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 04:57 PM
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
We'll never see WBH again then. So never put him in threads.

One authors opinion means nothing, when the vast history of Hulk shows him NOT going WBH mode.

Got it.

confused

But WBH exist though just like that scan of Flash going under light speed exist. SMH. I think it's early where you are at, so I'm going to let you get a breather Darksaint. Talk to you later, on another topic besides this one. SMH.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:04 PM
DarkSaint85

WBH exists....under Pak only. So as YOUR own argument attests, we don't just followONE authors opinion. Thanks.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

WBH exists....under Pak only. So as YOUR own argument attests, we don't just followONE authors opinion. Thanks.

He does exist under Pak. Inever said anything different. I wouldn't say Doc Green would go World Breaker unless I actually seen him do it. Get some rest please.

Last edited by carver9 on Jan 12th, 2017 at 05:22 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:17 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Flash/Wally (Peak Power)

Gladiator

Surfer/Superman/Thor (High End)/ Hal

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:18 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He does exist under Pakistan. I never said anything different. I wouldn't say Doc Green would go World Breaker unless I actually seen him do it. Get some rest please.

So youve never ever said Savage Hulk could go WBh in a thread?

Or any other Hulk? Tread careful, now. Yes or no?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:24 PM
carver9

So youve never ever said Savage Hulk could go WBh in a thread?

Or any other Hulk? Tread careful, now. Yes or no?

Yes because Savage Hulk has went World Breaker and was still called World Breaker Hulk by another writer.

smile

What else ya got?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:35 PM
DarkSaint85

Oh yes? When else did he go WBH?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2017 05:37 PM