KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Azronger's musings

Azronger's musings
Started by: S_W_LeGenD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_W_LeGenD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Still makes more sense than you.

Every time you open your (F) mouth, you insult mankind with your judgement and IQ.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 12:16 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Ursumeles
That one is better:

Did you bother to check the date of that response?

That was my opinion before HoT was nerfed. Before Revan was tossing the galaxy's finest around in a fight.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 12:20 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yeah, he has some downright mentally retarded opinions, but pulling a Syn and making an entire thread about it is, a bit, I dunno, classless.

This thread is not intended to make fun of Azronger. I wanted people to take notice of where he is heading with his take on things recently.

That is the level of retardedness you expect from PT/OT fans when few are willing to talk sense with them.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Feb 5th, 2017 at 12:27 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 12:25 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by MythLord
Az would mop the floor with LeG, yeah.

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 12:26 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Leg is #triggered.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 12:30 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Did you bother to check the date of that response?

That was my opinion before HoT was nerfed. Before Revan was tossing the galaxy's finest around in a fight.
I know.
Tho you still have as ridiculous claims.

Also, you know that Az is extreme?
Most PT/OT fans disagree with him.
Just look at this: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=638900

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 12:38 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

I know.
Tho you still have as ridiculous claims.

Then why cite it?

I wouldn't cite a quote of yours that I know you no longer entertain, if I was in your shoes. Sounds like you are looking for an excuse to justify the retardedness of your friend. Difference is that Azronger's remarks are recent.

Such as? Please give a recent example.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Feb 5th, 2017 at 12:46 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 12:40 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You'd have to be incredibly ignorant or have selective memory to take a novel blurb such as that at face value. I mean Valkorion completely defecates on Plagueis in feats, causing a sun to go through an actual change in power as a side effect of his massive Force powers is insane.

We have Charles Boyd stating that Valkorion is capable of bringing the Force back to Nathema too.

Guy is literally ****ing around with physics and the living Force at will.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Last edited by AncientPower on Feb 5th, 2017 at 12:50 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 12:46 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Then why cite it? I wouldn't cite a quote of yours that I know you no longer entertain, if I were you. Sounds like you are looking for a pretext to justify the retardedness of your friend.

Such as?

Do you still agree with Valk > the Ones, Thanaton among the Top 10 Sith, Arcann ~ Plagueis, Vaylin > Plagueis etc.?
If so, these.

Edit: To your edit, I don't remember much what you said in last time tbh.
Also, making a whole thread for that is just silly, tbh. I used yours as a extreme example.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 12:47 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Do you still agree with Valk > the Ones, Thanaton among the Top 10 Sith, Arcann ~ Plagueis, Vaylin > Plagueis etc.?
If so, these.

And none of that compares with the retardedness Azronger has shown in that thread alone. ROTJ Palpatine thousands of times stronger than RoTS Palpatine? Absolutely.

The Ones are difficult to quantify. If the Father's remarks are to be taken at face value, The Ones are above all. However, if Abeloth's showings are to be considered, then their is an actual room for debate in this matter vis-a-vis Valkorion. Still, I am willing to entertain the notion that the Father, at his prime, was above all.

Darth Thanaton is officially one of the most powerful Sith in history. It took Darth Nox with significant Ghost amp to defeat him. I am not sure about top 10 but you don't see the need of that much amp to defeat a mortal foe even in rare cases. I am not sure why this is still an argument.

Not sure where to rank Arcann but I put him above Darth Vader.

Vaylin might have superior raw power than Darth Plagueis and her showings are not any less. How is this even a retarded notion?

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Feb 5th, 2017 at 01:16 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 01:03 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Legend, I like how you still don't acknowledge that Valkorion's extreme displays of powers have effected two suns.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 01:08 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by AncientPower
Legend, I like how you still don't acknowledge that Valkorion's extreme displays of powers have effected two suns.

Enlighten me.

Also, PM me all the details absent in the respect thread.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 01:10 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You've got the gifs, look at them, lol.

The sun changes from a bright blue to a weaker yellow, in other words, two different stages of a star's lifetime.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 01:11 PM
S_W_LeGenD

You've got the gifs, look at them, lol.

The sun changes from a bright blue to a weaker yellow, in other words, two different stages of a star's lifetime.

Oh that.

I am not sure if Valkorion actually affected the Sun like that. I get the impression that the waves of dark side energy radiating from the planetary surface distorted the view of the Sun from that angle.

You also mentioned that Valkorion could restore the Force on Nathema. Now this is really epic.

I believe that we have not seen it all from Valkorion. He likely packed many surprises and shockers. But the official story had to end at some point. And their isn't much point in featuring Valkorion in comics and novels to showcase more of his abilities since SWTOR is not canon.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Feb 5th, 2017 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 01:19 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

The image is far too wide out and would have had the same effect on the station and surrounding moons. Furthermore other images of Nathema make it clear that the sun there also suffered the same effect. Ziost's sun went from a Class-O Sun to a Class G, which is a massive reduction in power output.

Go and watch his KOTET video with Eric Musco, Charles muses that Valkorion himself may have changed Nathema to allow the effects of the planet to be less extreme, reintroducing the Force in a manner.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 01:26 PM
MythLord
Diamond

You'd have to be incredibly ignorant or have selective memory to take a novel blurb such as that at face value. I mean Valkorion completely defecates on Plagueis in feats, causing a sun to go through an actual change in power as a side effect of his massive Force powers is insane.

We have Charles Boyd stating that Valkorion is capable of bringing the Force back to Nathema too.

Quote for the sun thing?

Also, Charlie can have his own opinion on what's what -- if it isn't confirmed in any source(whether it be a feat, accolade or statement) it isn't canon.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 01:33 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

There is no quote, its an observation of the suns of Ziost and Nathema. Ziost's sun was a blue hypergiant (Class O) but degrades to a mere Sun (Class M). Nor could it be a mere effect of color dilution, as such an effect would only be perceivable from within the atmosphere.

Charles Boyd is SWTOR's lead writer, his statements are just as valid as any author's.

Last edited by AncientPower on Feb 5th, 2017 at 01:45 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 01:38 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Kek.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 01:58 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Charles Boyd is SWTOR's lead writer, his statements are just as valid as any author's.

So not at all thumb up

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 02:03 PM
S_W_LeGenD

@AncientPower

Can you get in-touch with Charles Boyd?

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Feb 5th, 2017 at 02:08 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2017 02:05 PM