KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan runs the Anakin Gauntlet

Revan runs the Anakin Gauntlet
Started by: UCanShootMyNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Geistalt
It's funny 'cause you can't form a coherent argument against it.

Revan is<<<sub-plagueis trash
Anakin is ~ plagueis's superior

Anakin stomps

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 08:29 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

It's funny 'cause you can't form a coherent argument against it.

How long have you been on KMC? Anakin > RotS Sidious. That's the only argument that's needed. smile

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 09:01 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
How long have you been on KMC? Anakin > RotS Sidious. That's the only argument that's needed. smile

Nice save.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Considering Sidious>>Anakin, no, you'd be wrong.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 09:23 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Nice save.

I'm sorry. You lost me. You don't think I'm serious here do you? I'm one of the most outspoken people against Anakin wank. You're not very perceptive, are you.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 09:33 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

I think I might have overestimated the intelligence of Revan fans...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 09:34 PM
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

No one takes Star Wars seriously. At least, no one should

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

They do on sites that aren't cancerous like KMC.

On here though if you try to be serious you just get trolled so there's no point. The only people who can make serious posts are the people who hold the leash of the trolls or the trolls themselves.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 09:36 PM
UCanShootMyNova

At least, no one should

That's where I disagree.

If that was the case the entire community SW would be the equivalent of KMC. That would be awful.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 09:37 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

The idea that Anakin being Sidious tier, or not, somehow being relevant to Revan is cancerous within itself.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:03 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

You believe Revan is above Sidious?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:07 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Because if not, it's relevant to Revan's ability to clear an Anakin gauntlet or not.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:07 PM
UCanShootMyNova

If you're saying that Anakin's standing is not relevant to Revan and thus you don't understand why this particular thread was made I'd point you to the biased puppet master of KMC and his conflicts of interest in this regard.

It's an experiment to see if you're all so completely under his control you'd alter Anakin or Revan's placement simply to avoid conflict with him.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:08 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

It's an unrelated topic entirely, so I'm wondering why this debate is happening. I mean it's pretty obvious what you're doing, but others in this thread legitimately fall back on, "LMFAO Anakin isn't Sidious level," as if that is at all relevant. I mean, unless they can't prove Revan beats AotC Anakin. Maybe they're just that sad.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:09 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Fair enough. I'd tend to agree.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:11 PM
darthbane77

The idea that any version of Anakin is above SoR or Reborn Revan is insane, lmao. Given that Anakin has no displays of power even remotely suggesting it, save for amped showings.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:22 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

That's a really good argument. You said something, without any evidence whatsoever, and we'll all just accept it.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:41 PM
darthbane77

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
That's a really good argument. You said something, without any evidence whatsoever, and we'll all just accept it.
If you want an actual argument I will be more than happy to provide one, though it should be common ****ing sense.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:49 PM
darthbane77

No version of Anakin, barring Mortis Anakin, has anything better than Revan's best feats. Contending with and overpowering (on several occasions) the strike teams he faced on Yavin is superior to anything Anakin has achieved on its own. Hell, most of Revan's best feats in KOTOR are on par with, if not better than, most of Anakin's best combative feats.

I'm having trouble taking this seriously though, the idea that you might actually think AOTC Anakin is superior to ANY version of Revan is something that dumbfounds me.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:53 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by darthbane77
Those undetermined strike teams, where no one dies, where Revan just flat out loses is a good showing for Revan. Revan beat a teenager and some dude we already knew he could beat. This makes him great.

I don't have to make arguments. I just say things, and people agree because I said them.

I agree. Because you said it.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 10:55 PM