KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Movie/TV Team Builder Game

Movie/TV Team Builder Game
Started by: Nuke Nixon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 18 19 [20]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

(please log in to view the image)

Billy Madison
BILLY MADISON-PETER PAN

Literally suffers from Peter Pan Syndrome, and learned to love kids when he repeated his school years. He'll protect them from Capt. Hook or anyone else that tries to hurt them. Like all Sandler characters Billy is smarter than he seems, good in a fight, and is obscenely lucky.

Julie Wicker
THE MAGICIANS-SNOW WHITE

She has the magic to contend with the Evil Queen, and has dealt with fantasy settings before in going to Fillory. She can rally the Dwarves and anyone else she needs, as she's not afraid to get really brutal to win a fight.

Carl Grimes
THE WALKING DEAD-JACK THE GIANT KILLER

This kid has seen the worst shit imaginable since like age 12. He's been shot in the chest, had to kill his own mother, gotten his eye shot out, seen friends brutally killed. Climbing a beanstalk, storming a castle, stealing a goose, dealing with a giant...these things arent going to faze him.

Alisha Daniels
MISFITS-QUEEN ELSA

She jumped out at me as someone who's power lends itself to isolation. In the Ice Kingdom she'll be covered up, able to avoid accidentally touching someone.
If and when she does, she'll mess their G-rated minds UP.

Sara & Seth
RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN-HANSEL & GRETEL

Was torn between kids lost in the woods, and the ass kiicking versions from the Jeremy Renner movie. Decided to split the difference. Sara and Seth are kids, but i'd put their alien powers on par with most any witch.

Gunner
THE EXPENDABLES-SHREK

Ugly on the outside, he's even made fun of by his teammates for his looks, he's considered himself a monster at times, but gotten better. He has a soft side he keeps hidden. A veritable giant and master of armed/unarmed combat. He can take the fight to whoever he needs to.

Ben Tennyson
BEN 10-ALADDIN

He doesnt have a Genie and 3 magic wishes, but he has an Omnitrix and 10 kick ass super powered alien forms. It'll seem like magic to the locals. Ben also has that fun attitude that will carry him through any adventure.

***the only one that i got stuck on was Merida, Nuke.
Fircas many kid shows as i watch i'm ashamed of myself!
Looking forward to your pucks, especially for her.

That's not a bat. This...is a bat.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 10:31 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Peter Pan: Henry Turner (PotC: Dead Men Tell No Tales) The son of a pirate should be able to fend off Hook and the gang. He believes in curses and magic, the kid will be able to fly like the Pan no problem.
Snow White: Juliet van Heusen (Wizards of Waverly Place) A vampire with a soul --very rare, she's tough enough to deal with the Evil Queen and pretty enough to be the Fairest in the Land.
Jack the Giant Killer: Perseus (Clash of the Titans) If you want a guy that can take on giants you want Perseus, with killing The Kraken on his resume, the realm is safe as can be.
Queen Elsa: Winnie Goodwin (Free Spirit) A super friendly good witch, very powerful but her magic sometimes causes more problems than it fixes so she has to be careful around people.
Hansel & Gretel: Jon Snow and Arya Stark (Game of Thrones) The King in the North and his assassin sister should beat six kinds of hell out of any witches that are feeling froggy.
Merida: Susan Pevensie (The Chronicles of Narnia) A gifted archer with a magical bow, Scotland should be in safe hands.
Shrek: Rubeus Hagrid (Harry Potter Series) Lives off by himself, large and strange looking (to a Muggle) and protective of his friends and fellow creatures great and small, this magical half giant should be more than able to keep the peace.
Aladdin: Dastan (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time) A resourceful street urchin with a magical dagger that controls time, should be right at home going up against Jafar.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 12:05 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Billy Madison as Pan... you're killing me Smalls, you're absolutely killing me.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 02:12 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

What? That was a great pick!

Nice buncha picks; like your Elsa, Aladdin & Shrek ones best.
STILL not channeling a Merida pick. Damn that one just messed me up! stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 03:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Merida is easy, you're looking for a strong willed young woman, good at archery, vaguely Scot-Irish, preferably a redhead but that's optional.

My second pick for her was Katniss Everdeen. You could even use Tauriel from The Hobbit.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 10:46 AM
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

I thought of everdeen and was not...feeling it. sad

Thats just too many things you gotta get just so! I doff my hat to you on that one. You got me!

This was a fun build, though. You should do another in the same style.
But dang it the sequel's never as good as the original! eek!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 11:01 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

I don't know if we're still doing this or not.

Challenge: The Wild Bunch

Concept: Assemble a team from different genres to defend a small town from a gang of similarly diverse characters.

Rules: Pick one character from each genre, tv or movies, no Marvel/DC.

Action
Comedy
Horror
Science Fiction
Drama
Romance
Fantasy
Western
Musical
Adventure

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 11:18 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot One Kill

Action: John McClane (Die Hard)
Comedy: Zohanelen Dvir (You Don't Mess with the Zohan)
Horror: MacCready (The Thing)
Science Fiction: Ellen Ripley (Alien: Ressurection)
Drama: Lt Commander Tom Farrell (No Way Out)
Romance: Bella Cullen (Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 2)
Fantasy: Madmartigan (Willow)
Western: Wyatt Earp (Tombstone)
Musical: Captain Georg von Trapp (The Sound of Music)
Adventure: Allan Quartermain (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)

No pics because no one cares anymore.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 11:08 AM