KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Things Racists/Bigots say!

Things Racists/Bigots say!
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Best example:

Assuming extreme malice when there are other equally possible motives.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 06:49 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vansonbee
A dreamer child, probably son of illegal has killed an American girl. There no white people to blame here, so the Beaner walks free and Liberals has no idea which side to support.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 07:37 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Best example:

Assuming extreme malice when there are other equally possible motives.

Or assuming people are making assumptions when in fact they are merely being objective.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 07:40 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Or assuming people are making assumptions when in fact they are merely being objective.
That doesn't follow, you are suggesting that you should believe everything at face value... which I'm sure you don't believe.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 07:42 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

That doesn't follow, you are suggesting that you should believe everything at face value... which I'm sure you don't believe.

I'm suggesting if it walks like a duck, makes duck noises, and looks like a duck, through observation it probably is a duck. Evidence builds up and becomes conclusive. Prior actions inform opinion and a million other similar arguments.

Or I could go with Observation affects the observed, however, anonymity means people are probably more likely to say what they really think etc.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 07:48 AM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

I'm suggesting if it walks like a duck, makes duck noises, and looks like a duck, through observation it probably is a duck. Evidence builds up and becomes conclusive. Prior actions inform opinion and a million other similar arguments.

Or I could go with Observation affects the observed, however, anonymity means people are probably more likely to say what they really think etc.
Oh, I see I triggered you by inadvertently calling you a bigot.

If it makes you feel better, I don't know who you are.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 07:51 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, I see I triggered you by inadvertently calling you a bigot.

If it makes you feel better, I don't know who you are.

roll eyes (sarcastic) confused

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 07:56 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

self-entitled inbred fatass demands white doctor for her child. wonder who she voted for, coincidentally.
also, great idea to take a 10 year old with chest pains to a clinic and not the ER thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 04:26 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Lestov16
One time, I heard a really ignorant bigot say this:

"the Muslims are doing it int he name of their horrid religion. Don't get it twisted, there is hate involved lol. They hate you if you aren't a part of their horrid religion. There is bitterness involved. They are bitter the entire world doesn't follow their horrid religion."
-Dumbass Bigot (while discussing a terrorist attack ON Muslims)

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 04:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Look into wahhabism, we need to call that sect in particular out and drop the Muslim talking point on both sides of the political spectrum.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2017 12:46 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it bigoted if you use an issue to sell newspapers?

Today's front page byline from the New Haven Register:

"YALE TAKES ON STATE OVER BATHROOMS"

"Law school seeks more gender neutral facilities"

You look at that, and you'd think it has something to do with bathroom rights, right?

It doesn't. It's about building codes, and Yale being too cheap to build more facilities. The same Yale that refuses to let student teachers unionize..

The goddarned article even mentions on the second page that gender bathroom rights are an issue in some states, but NOT in Connecticut. Like it has to inform people they've been had, and they won't find the controversy they "hopefully" buyed the rag to read?

Pure "clickbait" in print media.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 27th, 2017 at 02:55 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 02:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Originally posted by cdtm
Is it bigoted if you use an issue to sell newspapers?

Today's front page byline from the New Haven Register:

"YALE TAKES ON STATE OVER BATHROOMS"

"Law school seeks more gender neutral facilities"

You look at that, and you'd think it has something to do with bathroom rights, right?

It doesn't. It's about building codes, and Yale being too cheap to build more facilities. The same Yale that refuses to let student teachers unionize..

The goddarned article even mentions on the second page that gender bathroom rights are an issue in some states, but NOT in Connecticut. Like it has to inform people they've been had, and they won't find the controversy they "hopefully" buyed the rag to read?

Pure "clickbait" in print media.
or all the Trump does this ____, and in the second paragraph it says whatever actually did it was signed in 2013...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 01:59 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ha he passed the Police exam easily, he was able to hurl racist abuse and stereotype black men. Typical cop!

big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 09:45 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Attention$lut
oh black people

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 12:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

"I'm not racist at all. In fact, I voted for Obama to take over as the chief prosecutor in the War on Witchcraft in his native country, Kenya."

Last edited by Afro Cheese on Jul 25th, 2017 at 08:35 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 08:31 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Lol, I love how you left out the context of that. Are you just becoming a full time weasel now?

For those who don't know, this term was used in mocking after an "Oh Conservatives" thread was made. But yeah, okay.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 10:49 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

because there's a reasonable context for "oh black people"?

you're pathetic.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 12:00 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, I love how you left out the context of that. Are you just becoming a full time weasel now?

For those who don't know, this term was used in mocking after an "Oh Conservatives" thread was made. But yeah, okay.
laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 12:36 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
because there's a reasonable context for "oh black people"?

you're pathetic.

Yeah, there is and I just told you, I was mocking someone else for generalizing one group.

You can say the way I mocked him wasn't funny to you, but if it's racist then it would mean generalizing conservatives would be bigotry as well.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 01:45 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, there is and I just told you, I was mocking someone else for generalizing one group.

You can say the way I mocked him wasn't funny to you, but if it's racist then it would mean generalizing conservatives would be bigotry as well.

no you weren't. you were generalizing black people. who do you think you're fooling besides TI the village retard?
i can easily produce quotes if you feel like being publicly humiliated again. your call. thumb up

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 01:48 PM