KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Things Racists/Bigots say!

Things Racists/Bigots say!
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
no you weren't. you were generalizing black people. who do you think you're fooling besides TI the village retard?
i can easily produce quotes if you feel like being publicly humiliated again. your call. thumb up

I already said I used the phrase though, but okay.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2017 01:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Race and Financial Inequality have no bearing on Educational outcomes.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 04:47 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Race and Financial Inequality have no bearing on Educational outcomes.

I would like to see how much of a difference race plays when finances are equal.

You should show that.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 05:41 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
I would like to see how much of a difference race plays when finances are equal.

You should show that.

I'd be interested in that also, when I have a chance today I'll look round and find it, undoubtedly some effect may be seen, there will also be outliers as well in both directions. I really need something with error bars standard deviation and a timeline, as well as a breakdown of job demographics, white collar, blue collar, skilled manual, non-skilled manual etc.

Seems a lot of work, may not bother. Probably all in some Sociological study somewhere. Problem is getting such a study that is up-to-date without bias, this is a bigger issue now with think tanks etc tied often covertly to business and parties via Universities producing the majority of this type of study to push agendas to youtube kiddies and the media, both mainstream and alt.

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 05:52 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 05:48 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I'd be interested in that also, when I have a chance today I'll look round and find it, undoubtedly some effect may be seen, there will also be outliers as well in both directions. I really need something with error bars standard deviation and a timeline, as well as a breakdown of job demographics, white collar, blue collar, skilled manual, non-skilled manual etc.

I'd be willing to bet that income has a larger effect on this then race, at least in the USA.

Also would be willing to be that other socioeconomic factors come into play, much of it based on the family.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 05:58 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd be willing to bet that income has a larger effect on this then race, at least in the USA.

Also would be willing to be that other socioeconomic factors come into play, much of it based on the family.
No doubt Poverty is key, but don't underestimate peoples racism or the effects feeling second class has on people of ethnic minorities. Lot's of studies exist on both. The alt-right may not like that, but they do. Which is one reason they hate intellectuals.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 06:03 AM
snowdragon

No doubt Poverty is key, but don't underestimate peoples racism or the effects feeling second class has on people of ethnic minorities. Lot's of studies exist on both. The alt-right may not like that, but they do. Which is one reason they hate intellectuals.

Which is why I went to the family question.

However in the USA asians were dumped on, trampled, killed and they prosper. They are the intellectuals of the USA as a percentage of the population.

So if we were to discuss minorities or "second" class citizens then what/which group is getting the short end to create such huge discrepencies in outcomes?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 06:07 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

However in the USA asians were dumped on, trampled, killed and they prosper. They are the intellectuals of the USA as a percentage of the population.

So if we were to discuss minorities or "second" class citizens then what/which group is getting the short end to create such huge discrepencies in outcomes?

Hell, asians are still getting dumped on by so-called affirmative action.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 06:14 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ahh, I see you are trying to ask me are white people the cause? Have you ever read Guns/Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond.

Diamond wrote it when he was asked a question in New Guinea, "Why white man you have so much cargo", a seemingly simple question...

https://blogs.lt.vt.edu/connor/2013...have-so-little/

Watch the show, read the book and then come back having had all your questions answered.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 06:19 AM
snowdragon

Ahh, I see you are trying to ask me are white people the cause? Have you ever read Guns/Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond.

I'm not asking you about the cause, I was referencing a minority group in the USA that has prospered regardless of cause.

Does that mean asians are an outlier? What are the things that makes asians successful? If we want to understand race (not income) and its impact we look at the best and worst and understand what created those situations.

Lets just say hispanics, blacks, asians are the three major minority groups in the USA. What are the things that differentiate them if income isn't a factor and we know that they have all faced discrimintation and hatred at sometime in US history.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 06:27 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not asking you about the cause, I was referencing a minority group in the USA that has prospered regardless of cause.

Does that mean asians are an outlier? What are the things that makes asians successful? If we want to understand race (not income) and its impact we look at the best and worst and understand what created those situations.

Lets just say hispanics, blacks, asians are the three major minority groups in the USA. What are the things that differentiate them if income isn't a factor and we know that they have all faced discrimintation and hatred at sometime in US history.
IT's always an advantage for those in power to have an underclass.

Too much to really comment on in a forum post but keywords might be:

Historical Wealth
Historical Role
Historical Self Perception
Time of entry
Class/caste system of the imigrants themselves (are inequalities things they are used to)
Self perception
Cultural integration and acceptance
Ability to form stable support structures and become part of the hierarchy
and about a million other factors and co factors.

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 07:09 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:03 AM
snowdragon

Historical Wealth
Historical Role
Time of entry
Class/caste system of the imigrants themselves (are inequalities things they are used too)
Self perception
and about a million other factors and co factors.

I'm watching the movies, yours was a broader global position mine was narrower which isn't based on that global position.

Especially since this is based more on dynamic global agriculture rather then socioeconomic devolopments in countries that are far beyond this position ie Europe, North America etc.

That said you avoided my question on american culture and "systemic" bias.

Last edited by snowdragon on Nov 22nd, 2017 at 07:12 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:10 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm watching the movies, yours was a broader global position mine was narrower which isn't based on that global position.

Especially since this is based more on dynamic global agriculture rather then socioeconomic devolopments in countries that are far beyond this position ie Europe, North America etc.

That said you avoided my question on american culture and "systemic" bias.

As for systemic bias, no I didn't the present is a reflection of the past.

As for the distribution of wealth, the same is true.

I also gave this very short list of why some groups are affected by and treated differently by modern Governmental power structures

Historical Wealth
Historical Role
Time of entry
Class/caste system of the immigrants themselves (are inequalities things they are used to)
Self perception
and about a million other factors and cofactors.

Another key point is in creating an underclass for cheap jobs the ruling elite will always choose the most vulnerable. Everyone likes to look down on someone (I've heard).

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:41 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
no you weren't. you were generalizing black people. who do you think you're fooling besides TI the village retard?
i can easily produce quotes if you feel like being publicly humiliated again. your call. thumb up

Originally posted by Surtur
I already said I used the phrase though, but okay.

Bwahahahaha, now we know Surts fetish with certainty. She broke you man! Rewired your brain!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 07:56 AM
snowdragon

Another key point is in creating an underclass for cheap jobs the ruling elite will always choose the most vulnerable. Everyone likes to look down on someone (I've heard).

I would be willinging to pursue that discussion in another thread but I wouldn't discuss it from an opposing point of view.

IMO I think our racism issue while it is relevant would be MORE striking in regards to economics. I could be wrong since I only have my view from the USA and not a global position.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 08:31 AM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

IMO I think our racism issue while it is relevant would be MORE striking in regards to economics. I could be wrong since I only have my view from the USA and not a global position.
All issues intersect with each other, poverty, class, caste, previous culture, present culture, integration and a billion other things overlap crossover etc. It is an ecosystem of feeding, economically, socially, educationally, culturally. It's not possible to attribute it exclusively to any one thing without starting to notice the others. However, people want simple soundbites now, perhaps they always have, the big picture always needs stepping back to view properly.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 08:35 AM