KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Valkorion vs Count Dooku and Mace Windu

Valkorion vs Count Dooku and Mace Windu
Started by: slayne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthbane77

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
You've always had poor taste, Bane.
If by "poor taste" you're referring to opinions that are actually intelligent and not reliant on idiotic bias or need to lowball certain characters, than yes, I have bad taste. smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 02:37 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

DC, Sheev vs Valk?

Originally posted by darthbane77
If by "poor taste" you're referring to opinions that are actually intelligent and not reliant on idiotic bias or need to lowball certain characters

No, I think he was referring to your opinions.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 03:13 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by The_Tempest
DC, Sheev vs Valk?

Peak Sheev wins against any non-Mortis level Force sensitive. I do rank Valk number 3 slightly behind Luke, however.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

It takes Arcann, Vaylin(Spirit), The Outlander, Dramath(Spirit), Revan(Spirit), Darth Marr(Spirit) and Satele Shan(Spirit) to even compete with Valkorion's weakened spirit in a Force contest, never mind Valkorion in his prime physical form.

So exactly why is Peak Sheev his clear superior? It only took a melded Luke, Leia and fetal Anakin Solo to sever prime Palpatine from the Force.

Consider me unimpressed.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 06:14 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Peak Sheev wins against any non-Mortis level Force sensitive. I do rank Valk number 3 slightly behind Luke, however.

Atta boy.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 10:19 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by AncientPower
It takes Arcann, Vaylin(Spirit), The Outlander, Dramath(Spirit), Revan(Spirit), Darth Marr(Spirit) and Satele Shan(Spirit) to even compete with Valkorion's weakened spirit in a Force contest, never mind Valkorion in his prime physical form.

So exactly why is Peak Sheev his clear superior? It only took a melded Luke, Leia and fetal Anakin Solo to sever prime Palpatine from the Force.

Consider me unimpressed.

Well, that just means even fetus Anakin is better than Arcann. Great PT wank. thumb up

If by "poor taste" you're referring to opinions that are actually intelligent and not reliant on idiotic bias or need to lowball certain characters, than yes, I have bad taste. smile

"Actually intelligent" and "not reliant on idiotic bias"? laughing out loud

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 11:48 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Damn, this is what KMC has come to?

Novel Vitiate would easily beat this duo, let alone Valk.

Fix'd

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 04:14 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

DC, Sheev vs Valk?

No, I think he was referring to your opinions.
Well, that just means even fetus Anakin is better than Arcann. Great PT wank. thumb up

"Actually intelligent" and "not reliant on idiotic bias"? laughing out loud
The only cancerous opinions I've seen here are you morons who seem to believe just about any PT character is superior to just about any ToR character. Seriously, Dooku>Valkoorion? Give me a break. I'd be more than happy to have debates here to prove that my stances are entirely valid, but I dislike being ganged up on 3 v 1 by the Status Quo brigade. So I sit here and laugh my ass off at your idiotic opinion, comfortable in the knowledge that most of you are idiots.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 05:35 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

You seem triggered, my son.

The only cancerous opinions I've seen here are you morons who seem to believe just about any PT character is superior to just about any ToR character. Seriously, Dooku>Valkoorion? Give me a break. I'd be more than happy to have debates here to prove that my stances are entirely valid, but I dislike being ganged up on 3 v 1 by the Status Quo brigade. So I sit here and laugh my ass off at your idiotic opinion, comfortable in the knowledge that most of you are idiots.

I suppose the reverse, just about any TOR character can beat any PT character, is acceptable to you? Not that the guy who thinks Revan is greater than or equal to Darth friggin Sidious has the credibility to attack the opinions of others... smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 05:49 PM
MythLord
Diamond

I don't recall if I've ever said Dooku > Valkorion so maybe push back with that moaning, sweetheart; though honestly, Revan being >/~ RotS Sidious is more cancerous than that. thumb up

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 06:44 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayne
Revanite

Revan being >/~ RotS Sidious is more cancerous than that. thumb up

At least Revan has some feats/hype to compare with the likes of Sidious - the argument for Dooku being > Valkorion boils completely and utterly down to "he didn't get stomped by Yoda, dere4 he's better than Valk!1!!".

I don't know how you deem the latter less cancerous than the former, tbh.

Last edited by slayne on Jun 28th, 2017 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 07:29 PM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by slayne
At least Revan has some feats/hype to compare with the likes of Sidious, whereas the argument for Dooku > Valkorion boils completely and utterly down to "he didn't get stomped by Yoda!!1!".

Well, when Revan was utterly stomped by an inferior of Sidious's inferior and Dooku seemingly tired out a near equal of Sidious's it's not hard to understand why some would hold a different view.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 07:43 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Originally posted by AncientPower

Consider me unimpressed.

I never exactly stated Sidious was the "clear superior" as I can see a case being made either way. However, this argument, isn't the best of ways to go about it.

Skywalker's are walking plot devices, and when pushed, they can exceed levels far surpassing what they should be capable of - E.I. Luke demolishing Vader, or Anakin embarrassing Dooku. So it's not exactly odd to think the combined might of three Skywalkers with top 5 level potential, in a time of dire, becoming astronomically more powerful than they should be at a specific time.

Lame pissing contest and bias opinions aside, what is the actual argument for this team being able to even contend with Valkorion?

Last edited by Deronn Solo on Jun 28th, 2017 at 08:48 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by slayne
At least Revan has some feats/hype to compare with the likes of Sidious - the argument for Dooku being > Valkorion boils completely and utterly down to "he didn't get stomped by Yoda, dere4 he's better than Valk!1!!".

If he can contend with Yoda, then he can contend with Valk, obviously. Meanwhile, Revan got stomped by someone inferior to both Sidious and Yoda, considerably. So... yeah it's still more cancerous. smile

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 09:27 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

quote:
If he can contend with Yoda, then he can contend with Valk, obviously.

Not only is Valkorion's Yoda superior in the Force, but the two approaches the Force in two completely different manners. Yoda mainly just sticks to TK, while Valk has abilities such as telepathy, TK, Force lightning, drain, Darkside destruction at his disposal.

In general, Valkorion is much more destructive and unchanneled fighter than Yoda is, and sports abilities Dooku can't counter, even if I, or anyone else, wre to take him standing p to Yoda's full might serious.

Last edited by Deronn Solo on Jun 28th, 2017 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 09:39 PM
The_Tempest

I never exactly stated Sidious was the "clear superior" as I can see a case being made either way.

(please log in to view the image)

For some time, your intermittent posts have seemed almost entirely dedicated to the wank of Valkorion and SWTOR. I've long found it perplexing, for not only are Valkorion and SWTOR bad things in general, but Sheev stands conclusively superior to them by way of evidence.

Explain yourself, my son, and return to the comfort of His Imperial Majesty's embrace.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 09:45 PM
darthbane77

I don't recall if I've ever said Dooku > Valkorion so maybe push back with that moaning, sweetheart; though honestly, Revan being >/~ RotS Sidious is more cancerous than that. thumb up
Not you specifically, but I HAVE seen that opinion shared. The Dooku>Valk thing I mean. But no, I've never argued (not that I remember) that Revan was above ROTS Sidious, but to say they're equals in entirely supportable.

Last edited by darthbane77 on Jun 28th, 2017 at 10:01 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 09:58 PM
darthbane77

You seem triggered, my son.

I suppose the reverse, just about any TOR character can beat any PT character, is acceptable to you? Not that the guy who thinks Revan is greater than or equal to Darth friggin Sidious has the credibility to attack the opinions of others... smile
Considering I can and have argued successfully for SoR Revan=Yoda/ROTS Sidious, I think your stance on that is laughably wrong. The difference between me and everyone else, is I don't accept every little accolade or statement as factual unless it's supported by something else, the fact that few people actual do what, to me, seems logical, is baffling.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 10:01 PM
The_Tempest

Considering I can and have argued successfully for SoR Revan=Yoda/ROTS Sidious,

Since no iteration of Revan is equal to Sidious or Yoda, that's not possible.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 10:03 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

They are only cancerous because you deem it so. Have you seen any reasoning behind them? No? Well, why exactly are they cancerous, then? Because they disagree with your opinions? Yeah, that seems to be about it. The classic appeal to personal incredulity: "I can't possibly see how that could be true so it must be false." or as you deem it, "idiotic."

It's quite ironic how you deem others idiots, yet manage to come out with some of the most putrid and leukemia-inducing arguments that fly in the face of all logic in the history of debating - case in point being you calling us idiots, a declaration based on a logical fallacy, and thus being illogical in and of itself. You're reminding me more and more of Member S_W_LeGenD every time you post: arrogant and condescending as hell, while at the same time too stupid to understand that his arguments are retarded and make no sense, and viewed by virtually everyone here as a total moron yet thinks of himself as the King of debating and most other people as his inferiors; too stupid to get a clue.

If you are so eager to prove you are worth your salt, then go ahead. I'll gladly anally violate you so hard in a debate that there'll be nothing but blood coming out of you for the next two months. It'll be just you and me, no outside intervention, classic 1v1, just as you want. Come on, if I'm such an idiot, then surely you can easily beat me, right?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2017 10:11 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote