KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Homophobic? Is Homophobia In The Bible?

Homophobic? Is Homophobia In The Bible?
Started by: JesusLovesYou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
Who's child was cursed? Who's bloodline was cursed?

"One's child" would be a reference to Ham's son Canaan, proginator of the Canaanites, hated and subjugated foe of the Israelites. Seriously, how do you not know these basics?

ps You're welcome

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 04:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Robtard
"One's child" would be a reference to Ham's son Canaan, proginator of the Canaanites, hated and subjugated foe of the Israelites. Seriously, how do you not know these basics?

ps You're welcome

I did know.

I was checking to see if you knew.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 03:20 AM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by MythLord
Oh good he responded...

That's moronic. I'm satan because I think Leviticus is a stupid book? Of course it is and it's not the Word of God, it's the word of some jerkoff in a cave who thinks he can condemn anyone he chooses. If Leviticus is truly the Word of God, then it conflicts with half the Bible and it condemns literally all human beings to hell. WOW, my Lord sure does love me if me literally breathing can lead to burning in hell for eternity.

Your source is a biased one made up by the same blood-sucking Christians as you. Doing a bit of research beyond just the shallow surface to support your end would lead you to see that historians, as well as several theologists actually confirm the terms in Corinthians are not referring to homosexuality. Now sure the first few sins listed are lust-related, but then the sin listed after malakos is theft, greed, so it's clearly not sex-exclusive.

Look it up, mate. It's ultimately referring to a slave-owner cheating on his family by laying with a boy(an underaged slave). I looked it up and I've talked to a few people who know the Bible by heart and they agree about that context.

You done with your ramblings, sweetheart? Good. Lemme explain something to you:
I don't hate you. I don't hate any human being, really. It's not in my nature to hate. It is, however, in my nature to expose -- what was the term you used? -- vipers, such as yourself.
You see: you preach the Bible like it's the actual "Word of God"(it isn't) while ignoring the fundamental realities of your own religion. What you offer is not a solution, but rather an existential-crisis-evasion. "Don't look over there, look over here; Don't listen to that, listen to this" And of course you shut your eyes and place your hands over your ears when your limited view of reality is challenged.

You can claim I'm not a Christian because I don't take every single word from an outdated book seriously, I don't mind. You can claim I'm a false prophet, satan, wolf in sheep's clothing(ironically, my name, when translated, actually does mean wolf) and I won't mind. But that won't change anything. My post does nothing to defame Christ, or God or every Christian. My post doesn't knock "the Word of God" a few pegs... My post knocks you down. You and your close-minded beliefs about how you got all of reality figured out by clinging to minsterpretations of old texts.

The rest of your post is a pointless mess and you're attempting to refute well-known scientific facts with biased sources designed to spread propaganda. Also, it's a nitpick but I wasn't born homosexual, I was born bisexual. Big difference. thumb up

quote:
That's moronic. I'm satan because I think Leviticus is a stupid book? Of course it is and it's not the Word of God, it's the word of some jerkoff in a cave who thinks he can condemn anyone he chooses. If Leviticus is truly the Word of God, then it conflicts with half the Bible and it condemns literally all human beings to hell. WOW, my Lord sure does love me if me literally breathing can lead to burning in hell for eternity.

That’s it. You have officially proven beyond all doubt that you are of your father the devil. And you know what, “I knew it”. I knew it all along.

Only satan would say something unchristian, and ungodly as that, about a Book of the Bible.

The Book of Leviticus is the Word of God, but you are not born of God, so you are incapable of believing and knowing the Truth.

So stop trying to interpret God’s Book without the Holy Spirit. He’s the Teacher, not your godless, so-called historians and atheistic theologians (yes, there are “plenty” of people who don’t believe in God’s existence who study theology, but that doesn’t make them competent or proficient at teaching it).

You are as ignorant as they come. There’s billions of Christians on this Earth—who are not condemned to Hell, so as usual, you are wrong again. Not all people are condemned to Hell.

Click http://www.pewforum.org/2011/12/19/...istianity-exec/

I don't hate you either. In fact, I just prayed for you.

quote:
Your source is a biased one made up by the same blood-sucking Christians as you. Doing a bit of research beyond just the shallow surface to support your end would lead you to see that historians, as well as several theologists actually confirm the terms in Corinthians are not referring to homosexuality. Now sure the first few sins listed are lust-related, but then the sin listed after malakos is theft, greed, so it's clearly not sex-exclusive.

Thanks for proving to the world who you really are—a wolf in sheep’s clothing, so that they aren’t deceived by your fake professions of being a Christian, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by your sleight, and cunning craftiness, whereby you lie in wait to deceive.

You are not of God.

“Lust-related”? No—sexual sins. Don’t try to mitigate it by calling it something else.

I don’t care what you claim, the Bible condemns homosexuality—and I’ve already proven it more than once.

Deal with it.

quote:
Look it up, mate. It's ultimately referring to a slave-owner cheating on his family by laying with a boy(an underaged slave). I looked it up and I've talked to a few people who know the Bible by heart and they agree about that context.

You can believe whatever fantasies you want. It’s not talking about anything of the sort.

The people you talked to are just as ignorant as you, and probably just like you: not born again, and not indwelt by the Holy Spirit (Who’s the Teacher). No wonder you all are so confused. You have to be born again to understand the Bible—and you are not—period.

quote:
You done with your ramblings, sweetheart? Good. Lemme explain something to you:
I don't hate you. I don't hate any human being, really. It's not in my nature to hate. It is, however, in my nature to expose -- what was the term you used? -- vipers, such as yourself.
You see: you preach the Bible like it's the actual "Word of God"(it isn't) while ignoring the fundamental realities of your own religion. What you offer is not a solution, but rather an existential-crisis-evasion. "Don't look over there, look over here; Don't listen to that, listen to this" And of course you shut your eyes and place your hands over your ears when your limited view of reality is challenged.

Ramblings? Sweetheart?

I’m not rambling.

I’m not a sweetheart.

You can’t explain anything to me because you’ve proven to be ignorant of the Bible.

What have you exposed? The fact that I’m born again. I know God. I know the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I believe the Bible is the Word of the living God (and I believe it cover to cover), I speak in tongues, my name is written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, I’m on my way to Heaven.

The truth is I exposed “you”.

You should’ve just kept your mouth closed, and nobody would have found out you were of your father the devil.

There you go again exposing who you really are. Every time you deny the divine inspiration of the Word of God you reveal who your spiritual father is (and it isn’t God).

quote:
You can claim I'm not a Christian because I don't take every single word from an outdated book seriously, I don't mind. You can claim I'm a false prophet, satan, wolf in sheep's clothing(ironically, my name, when translated, actually does mean wolf) and I won't mind. But that won't change anything. My post does nothing to defame Christ, or God or every Christian. My post doesn't knock "the Word of God" a few pegs... My post knocks you down. You and your close-minded beliefs about how you got all of reality figured out by clinging to minsterpretations of old texts.

You’re not a Christian because you hate other believers (that alone disqualifies you as a child of God). But then, you deny that the Bible is the Word of God. You blaspheme the Blood of Jesus (which is the only reason why any believer is saved).

Yep, all of the above (false prophet, satan, wolf in sheep's clothing) and of your father the devil too.

Your name means “wolf”?

Is your name “Adolf”?

quote:
The rest of your post is a pointless mess and you're attempting to refute well-known scientific facts with biased sources designed to spread propaganda. Also, it's a nitpick but I wasn't born homosexual, I was born bisexual. Big difference. thumb up

There’s nothing pointless about my rebuke directed toward you. You should learn from it, wise up—and refrain from rebelling against, and blaspheming God before it’s too late for you. The Lake of Fire teems with people just like you who thought they knew it all.

I haven’t “attempted” anything.

I did it.

I refuted “all” of your ignorant, unbiblical claims.

What “biased” sources? Name them.

I don’t care what you choose to call yourself. If you like “same sex” you are a homosexual—and no you cannot prove that you were born that way, so stop dreaming.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jul 21st, 2017 at 04:39 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 04:30 AM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 04:54 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Well, now that you have conclusively proven that MythLord is devil-spawn, should we burn him at the stake? Hang him? Or stone him, perhaps?

Last edited by ArtificialGlory on Jul 21st, 2017 at 05:15 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 05:13 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Well, now that you have conclusively proven that MythLord is devil-spawn, should we burn him at the stake? Hang him? Or stone him, perhaps?

I thought I was talking to a woman.

No, true believers/followers of Christ Jesus pray for people who are in darkness, which is what I did.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 05:22 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

No, true believers/followers of Christ Jesus pray for people who are in darkness, which is what I did.

It says 'male' under his avatar.

But why let him poison the minds of others? Just burn him and let God judge his soul.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 05:26 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

It says 'male' under his avatar.

But why let him poison the minds of others? Just burn him and let God judge his soul.

You do not know what manner of spirit believers are of.

You see, that's not God's will.

God is Love, so He's not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

God loves him. And in a Christian way I do too.

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jul 21st, 2017 at 05:46 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 05:38 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

You do not know what manner of spirit believers are of.

You see, that's not God's will.

God is Love, so He's not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

God loves him. And in a Christian way I do too.

But the Bible is clear on this matter: people like him should be dealt with.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 06:26 AM
MythLord
Diamond

laughing out loud

I love how his arguments aren't actual substantiated evidence, but rather "YOU ARE THE DEVIL SPAWN!"

This is freakin' hilarious. laughing I legitimately laughed for several minutes at "U r devils son! Ur name is ADOLF! U h8 us!". Just noting a nonsensical book is nonsensical and his arguments are flawed, that means I hate him.
The idea that all Christians should be this emotionless Hive-Mind meant to treat every word in the Bible as universal law is hilarious. laughing out loud

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 07:13 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

It says 'male' under [MythLord's] avatar.

We live in a world now where the daughter of Sonny and Cher Bono calls herself "Chaz" and the media refers to her as a man, while father and former Olympian Bruce Jenner calls himself "Caitlyn" and dresses in women's clothes and Wikipedia officially refers to him as "her".

This is an age where segments of the population are trying their level best to get us to accept select lies as reality, AG. I'm hard-pressed to fault anyone who mistrusts or even ignores the gender tags posted by young people raised in our current environment.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 11:44 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

I'm not a tranny, lol. And even if I was, how would JesusLovesYou know? Did his all-seeing eye that told him that Lucifer's my dad also tell him I'm a cross-dresser?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 12:13 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
We live in a world now where the daughter of Sonny and Cher Bono calls herself "Chaz" and the media refers to her as a man, while father and former Olympian Bruce Jenner calls himself "Caitlyn" and dresses in women's clothes and Wikipedia officially refers to him as "her".

This is an age where segments of the population are trying their level best to get us to accept select lies as reality, AG. I'm hard-pressed to fault anyone who mistrusts or even ignores the gender tags posted by young people raised in our current environment.

Such people are a tiny minority so I think I'll take my chances.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 12:16 PM
MythLord
Diamond

AG, do you think I'm a Satanist?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 12:18 PM
bluewaterrider

I love how his arguments aren't actual substantiated evidence, but rather "YOU ARE THE DEVIL SPAWN!"

This is freakin' hilarious.
I legitimately laughed for several minutes at "U r devils son! Ur name is ADOLF! U h8 us!". Just noting a nonsensical book is nonsensical and his arguments are flawed, that means I hate him.
The idea that all Christians should be this emotionless Hive-Mind meant to treat every word in the Bible as universal law is hilarious.

To be fair, if your profile is trustworthy, J.L.Y. probably doesn't know that you are all of about 16 years old:

(please log in to view the image)

You also went a bit further than merely saying "your arguments are flawed".
Review page 4 for a refresher.

Then, too, not only do the few words listed beneath your screen name suggest you are European, and live in a country near or bordering Germany "Location: Somewhere in France, I think ...", but you used the German-looking word "Herr"
in one of our conversations yesterday, and told us your name translates as "Wolf", which the name "Adolf", and several of its variations, does:

----------
Given Name ADOLF
USAGE: German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Czech, Hungarian, Ancient Germanic
PRONOUNCED: A-dawlf (German), AH:-dawlf (Dutch), AW-dolf (Hungarian) [details]
Meaning & History
From the Germanic name Adalwolf, which meant "noble wolf" from the Germanic elements adal "noble" and wulf. It was borne by several Swedish kings as a first or second name, most notably by Gustav II Adolf in the 17th century. Association with Adolf Hitler (1889-1945), the leader of the Nazi party in Germany during World War II, has lessened the use of this name.
Categories
kings, murderers, Swedish royal family, world leaders
Related Names
See All Relations
Show Family Tree
VARIANTS: Adalwolf, Adolphus (Ancient Germanic)
DIMINUTIVES: Adi (German), Alf (Swedish), Alf (Norwegian), Alf (Danish)
OTHER LANGUAGES/CULTURES: Adolph, Dolph (English), Aadolf, Aatto, Aatu, Atte (Finnish), Adolphe (French), Adde, Ade, Aike, Ale, Alke, Alle, Atse (Frisian), Adolfo (Italian), Dölf, Dulf (Limburgish), Adolfo, Adolfito, Fito (Spanish)
USER SUBMISSION: Adólf
----------
https://www.behindthename.com/name/adolf

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 12:38 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

quote:
To be fair, if your profile is trustworthy, J.L.Y. probably doesn't know that you are all of about 16 years old:

No, he does not apparently.

quote:
You also went a bit further than merely saying "your arguments are flawed".
Review page 4 for a refresher.

Never said I hated the guy, lol. I called out his arguments for being moronic, which they are.

quote:
Then, too, not only do the few words listed beneath your screen name suggest you are European, and live in a country near or bordering Germany "Location: Somewhere in France, I think ...",

Given at the time a French man was my avatar, that was meant as a joke. I'm not actually near France, nor am I German.

quote:
but you used the German-looking word "Herr" in one of our conversations yesterday,

I used "herr" as an onomatopoeia -_-

quote:
and told us your name translates as "Wolf", which the name "Adolf", and several of its variations, does:

That's nice. But no, I'm not from Germany and my name is not Adolf. laughing out loud

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 12:46 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

1. Myth isn't from germany.
2. His name isn't Adolf.
3. Adolf is just a name. It was once very common in Germany.
4. Wulf is pro-gay. Nazi's were against them.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hitler was a Christian

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 12:54 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Ursumeles
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hitler was a Christian

And it was great inspiration for persecuting and murdering the Jews seeing as those pesky Jews killed Christ.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 01:35 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
And it was great inspiration for persecuting and murdering the Jews seeing as those pesky Jews killed Christ.

The problem with the Hitler thing is that there is a difference between a dictator who is doing horrible things in the name of a religion and a dictator who does horrible things and just happens to not be an atheist.

Hitler believed some wacky shit, but above all the nazis thought they were just plain better than everyone, especially the Jews. I don't think God entered much into it. It was more about how awesome the German race was. I also honestly don't think Hitler wanted anyone worshiping or revering something more than they did him.

Also the truth is we inspired Hitler too. When I say "we" I mean the USA. The way we treated people, segregated them. He saw it and thought it was good, but that it just didn't go far enough. He decided to take it further. Another thing that inspired him was WW1 and how it ended, he ended up blaming the Jews(Hitler went to prison for an attempted coup).

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 21st, 2017 at 02:18 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 02:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

AG, do you think I'm a Satanist?

No.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 02:21 PM