KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Grail vs the Cabal

Grail vs the Cabal
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

I Vote Philosophía.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 12:07 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

thumb up.

Phildo thanks you, good citizen!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 12:14 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 12:37 PM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Amazing BZ. Good job Philo...i don't want to ever BZ this guy even though i think it would be entertaining. Good job to you as well Cel.

Disregard this statement. Got a question Phil. By any chance, would you do a battlezone against me with Grail vs Hulk without any consequences?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 11:50 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by carver9
Disregard this statement. Got a question Phil. By any chance, would you do a battlezone against me with Grail vs Hulk without any consequences?
I've already said what there is to say about her. What is the point? If you want to masturbate, go ahead and make posts then PM the judges to make a ruling, I don't care. But make it in a separate thread.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 12:08 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

thumb upthank you for PMing me, I will gladly consent to be the sole judge

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 12:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb upthank you for PMing me, I will gladly consent to be the sole judge
thumb up

Cartard will soon PM you all his posts.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 12:11 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Insane Titan has also agreed to judge.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 12:13 PM
Philosophía

Loser will go into a bare-knuckle street fight with him.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 12:14 PM
carver9

People these days on KMC do not know how to just say 'Yes or no'. I don't get it. Anyways, thanks for the response Philo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 12:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He's not saying no.

He's just saying in a BZ, all he'd do is quote himself, so you may as well just make a thread, then post in there. It's not as if Grail has more issues to draw from.

Just post your arguments, and Phildo will have the exact same showings (maybe with a search and replace to make it Hulk-relevant). then get the judges.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 12:28 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

That's a lot of confidence on your part though Carv, it'd be cool if you guys did that in the future.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 07:32 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Back from vacay!

Skimmed through rulings. Congrats to phil. I'm surprised about a few things regarding the write ups... Mainly "hide and seek" andbasic knowledge.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 08:11 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote