KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 457 458 [459] 460 461 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Because Leftists are Crazy.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 06:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
How do we know he was attacked specifically for wearing his hat?

Based on the contents of the story the fact that they grabbed his hat and then proceeded to break his ankle in 4 places.

Antifa and the left are making the Tea Party look like a bunch of saints.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 06:34 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Because Leftists are Crazy.
You are definitely cuckoo.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 06:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 06:47 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Shh.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 06:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 06:52 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I triggered you again today.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 06:53 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
I triggered you again today.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 06:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You are having another meltdown.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 06:56 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
You are having another meltdown.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 07:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Definitely another meltdown.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 07:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do we know he was attacked specifically for wearing his hat?

Cuz the first thing he did was swipe the guys hat and he also spewed shit at him about Trump during the encounter. So yeah this was because of his political views. Can't wait to see how CNN covers it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 07:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Cuz the first thing he did was swipe the guys hat and he also spewed shit at him about Trump during the encounter. So yeah this was because of his political views. Can't wait to see how CNN covers it.
So you tune in just like trump. Knew it. smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 07:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by snowdragon
Based on the contents of the story the fact that they grabbed his hat and then proceeded to break his ankle in 4 places.

Antifa and the left are making the Tea Party look like a bunch of saints.

Originally posted by Surtur

So these attackers were apprehended and this was confirmed by the police?

For the record: I have no real issue with you people blaming this broken ankle and stolen hat on "The Left!", as I can see some crappy anti-Trumpers acting out this way, it's just so odd when you use different standards to shift the blame away from the trail of dead bodies the Right is leaving.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 07:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The guy was arrested yes. Police said he is being charged with assault.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 07:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Fair enough, see my second paragraph.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 07:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was mocking the lefts own standards with my comment. I don't truly buy into it lol. The person at fault here is the attacker.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 07:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

No one's ever not blamed the attackers... eg The MAGAbomber, what he did is his fault, he wasn't forced or coerced by anyone, no one argued otherwise(except for the false flag claims). But ignoring the dangerous demonizing done that feeds into the climate is faulty. Same goes with the synagogue shooter, as recent examples.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 07:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one's ever not blamed the attackers... eg The MAGAbomber, what he did is his fault, he wasn't forced or coerced by anyone, no one argued otherwise(except for the false flag claims). But ignoring the dangerous demonizing done that feeds into the climate is faulty. Same goes with the synagogue shooter, as recent examples.

This blame game actually just exacerbates the division in this country. Especially when you have people blaming Trump for a shooting in which the shooter actually despised Trump. It's a level of insanity that never helps.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 07:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The reason that guy went on a shooting spree was because he believed the anti-semite nonsense that "The Jews!" are behind the "illegal invasion" and that the caravan is full of rapist, murderers and ISIS. I'm sure you can make at least some connection to the rhetoric Trump used.

People in high positions of power do need to watch what they say, as their words carry more weight than say mine or yours and it doesn't take much to set off the right whacko at the wrong time.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 07:43 PM