KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 495 496 [497] 498 499 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Still sounds like you would rather silence those types.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I confess I don't really watch his show, but Hannity doesn't seem that extreme to me. He seems to be pro 1st and 2nd amendment, pro life, pro military, and in favor of strong border control.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Still sounds like you would rather silence those types.

Nope.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:37 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
I confess I don't really watch his show, but Hannity doesn't seem that extreme to me. He seems to be pro 1st and 2nd amendment, pro life, pro military, and in favor of strong border control.
laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

So whats so Funny? You probably though Surt was a Hard Core Everyday Viewer of Hannity and All of Fox News.

Guess that just points out another of your FEE FEE' Based Facts Coming up Wrong Again.

Sad Sad Sad Little Trollchi.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So whats so Funny? You probably though Surt was a Hard Core Everyday Viewer of Hannity and All of Fox News.

Guess that just points out another of your FEE FEE' Based Facts Coming up Wrong Again.

Sad Sad Sad Little Trollchi.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
His post was hilarious. He even admits his ignorance and goes full out feelings. All gut instincts like feelings trump nonsense. You are too dumb to even realize reality.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:48 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
His post was hilarious. He even admits his ignorance and goes full out feelings. All gut instincts like feelings trump nonsense. You are too dumb to even realize reality.

More like you Blowing things out of Proportion and twisting things around to try and push your own Lie Filled Narrative.

Sad Sad Sad.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

More like you Blowing things out of Proportion and twisting things around to try and push your own Lie Filled Narrative.

Sad Sad Sad.

laughing out loud
Hecsaud he does not watch then gave his feelings on the matter. Entirely surtesque. Glad you thumbs upped the ignorant guy. You go girl.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:52 PM
Flyattractor

Nope. Just Pure QuanchiImaginingFeeFeeNonsense again.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:54 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pot, kettle.

He was fired from CNN for his extremist views that are as extreme as Farrakhan about Israel.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/29/medi...-cnn/index.html

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:55 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nope. Just Pure QuanchiImaginingFeeFeeNonsense again.
He admitted his own ignorance but gave a full endorsement anyways. Trumpers. Feelings.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sad Sad Sad.

laughing out loud

I love the triggerdom here. I don't watch Hannity's show that is true. I don't watch Tucker's show either. I am familiar with both of their views because not watching their shows doesn't mean I've never seen clips of them talking about their views. I've seen more clips of Tucker than Hannity, but I have seen some of Hannity.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nope. More Like You Twisted what He said and then Pumped it Up with Your Lies to Push Your Narrative.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nope. More Like You Twisted what He said and then Pumped it Up with Your Lies to Push Your Narrative.
What did I twist? Explain but do not get your feelings hurt. Ok, promise?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 07:59 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love the triggerdom here. I don't watch Hannity's show that is true. I don't watch Tucker's show either. I am familiar with both of their views because not watching their shows doesn't mean I've never seen clips of them talking about their views. I've seen more clips of Tucker than Hannity, but I have seen some of Hannity.

I watch Chis Cuomo more then anybody else. I happen to like the guy, hes not a bullshitter or extremist.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 08:02 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Pretty Much everything you say about Posters like Surt.

YOu lie about Him all the Time.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 08:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I watch Chis Cuomo more then anybody else. I happen to like the guy, hes not a bullshitter or extremist.

Yeah I only use my tv for netflix, hulu, and plex. I'm aware of Hannity's beliefs due to seeing clips of him on youtube.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 08:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

So when I said he was not informed that was twisting? He said he does not watch his show but then gave a full endorsement. I guess a few YouTube links showing he has the limited attention span before reaching a conclusion was indeed appropriate.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 08:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's still weird this triggered him. I mentioned not watching his show because for all I know something he has said on there was very extreme, but from what I've seen and heard from him, he's not that extreme.

The desperation for any pretend win is growing.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 08:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

It's still weird this triggered him. I mentioned not watching his show because for all I know something he has said on there was very extreme, but from what I've seen and heard from him, he's not that extreme.

The desperation for any pretend win is growing.
You gave your feelings based endorsement despite your self admitted ignorance.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2018 08:14 PM