KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 498 499 [500] 501 502 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Sargon the white.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2018 09:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You know who calls him that? The ALT-RIGHT

You must be sending out racist dog whistles Adam, you are a racist. And if you defend yourself that's more proof that you're a racist because a non-racist wouldn't need to defend themselves.

Also I noticed in another thread that you suggested there are sexist attitudes towards men in law enforcement? Well how dare you. Bringing up men's issues is just a way to undermine feminism, and why would you try and undermine feminism unless you're a sexist!

You have a lot of explaining to do here Adam and if you do try and defend yourself it just proves you're a bigot.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 28th, 2018 10:02 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Reminds me of an exchange between Sargon and Thomas Smith.

"Freedom allows white people to control everything"-Thomas Smith

"Oh my God! You're a white supremacist! You are a white supremacist with a guilty conscience!"-Sargon

My favorite Sargon exchange is when he called Richard Spencer a white ******. laughing

Old Post Dec 28th, 2018 10:05 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's great how much Sargon triggers people here. It's comedy gold seeing people imply he's alt right.

Don't get triggered guys, it's just a youtube video, the best part? Nothing is forcing you to click it:

Old Post Dec 28th, 2018 11:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's comedy gold how triggered you get over one of your Youtube heroes being called "Alt-Right" or attacked in some manner.

Proof: how you continually go on and on about it whenever it happens like you're personally offended, sometimes for days; if not weeks.

Gonna let you in on a secret. Sargon, Gayface Chrowder, Sapiro etc, they don't come to KMC, they don't know and they don't care. They don't know you defend them like all of creation itself depended on it and even if they did, they wouldn't care. Happy News Years.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 29th, 2018 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 12:19 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
It's comedy gold how triggered you get over one of your Youtube heroes being called "Alt-Right" or attacked in some manner.

Proof: how you continually go on and on about it whenever it happens like you're personally offended, sometimes for days; if not weeks.

Gonna let you in on a secret. Sargon, Gayface Chrowder, Sapiro etc, they don't come to KMC, they don't know and they don't care. They don't know you defend them like all of creation itself depended on it and even if they did, they wouldn't care. Happy News Years.
Are these people using click bait soundbite shit to make money off advertising on Youtube?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 12:42 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Nah, they're offering more detailed and incisive arguments than those in the mainstream media are for money.

Probably true of many left-wing content creators on youtube as well. Television news with its short segments and assumed low attention span of the viewer just isn't a good medium for in depth arguments or conversations.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 01:13 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, they're offering more detailed and incisive arguments than those in the mainstream media are for money.

Probably true of many left-wing content creators on youtube as well. Television news with its short segments and assumed low attention span of the viewer just isn't a good medium for in depth arguments or conversations.
I read the paper still, and mostly as a paper.

The likes of Peterson are though stupid peoples idea of what a smart person might be like.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 01:19 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Haha you're triggered by correctly pointing out I have no clue what I'm talking about

Well okie dokie.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 02:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah bang bang click!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 06:15 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love how salty the youtubers make them, that they have to call them alt right, etc.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 08:59 PM
Flyattractor

And yet never any talk of Alt Left, but then there is no other level of Loony to the Left. The Left is JUST Loony all the way thru.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 09:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
And yet never any talk of Alt Left, but then there is no other level of Loony to the Left. The Left is JUST Loony all the way thru.

Oh you know why they never do? Cuz there is no alt left lol, that is the claim. Why? Cuz "alt right" was originally a term created by people actually on the alt right who self identified as such, but nobody has identified as alt left.

Of course that is complete and utter nonsense, they apply the term alt right to plenty of folk who has never identified as such. There is an alt left, even if nobody claims to be alt left. Antifa would be a group that falls into the alt left. BAMN would as well, though that's basically Antifa.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 09:16 PM
Flyattractor

I would have thought it was because unlike on the RIGHT, the Alt does not rule that side. Same can not be said of the LEFT!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 09:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

New Report Shows Almost ALL Colleges Restrict Free Speech

I'm shocked.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 09:26 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

OOOOOOH a very spicey trolling occurred.

Very excellent trolling by this guy, epic freak out, and the company actually doing the right thing at the end.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 09:33 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

OOOOOOH a very spicey trolling occurred.

Very excellent trolling by this guy, epic freak out, and the company actually doing the right thing at the end.

Lol ha I just finished this and was about to post it.

Yeah, the title doesn't make it clear what happens though. So for those curious: a guy with a MAGA hat goes into a vape shop and the guy working there FLIPS the f*ck out, even screaming at the top of his lungs at several points and says he won't sell him anything.

It shows why the leftists are the biggest snowflakes of all.

He cucks to the MAGA guy in the end and sells him something, even after the MAGA guy says "do my bidding". Lol.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 10:47 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol ha I just finished this and was about to post it.

Yeah, the title doesn't make it clear what happens though. So for those curious: a guy with a MAGA hat goes into a vape shop and the guy working there FLIPS the f*ck out, even screaming at the top of his lungs at several points and says he won't sell him anything.

It shows why the leftists are the biggest snowflakes of all.

He cucks to the MAGA guy in the end and sells him something, even after the MAGA guy says "do my bidding". Lol.

Guy should sue...casue CAKES!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 10:50 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Announced today that one of the villains of the upcoming season of The Punisher is an alt right Christian extremist.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/1...lain-alt-right/

Should be fun. I was hoping they'd adapt The Slavers arc, though.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 11:00 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Announced today that one of the villains of the upcoming season of The Punisher is an alt right Christian extremist.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/1...lain-alt-right/

Should be fun. I was hoping they'd adapt The Slavers arc, though.

This is great because it has the potential to trigger both sides. Christians will be triggered, buuut if the show even dares to make the villain even a tiny bit sympathetic it will trigger SJW's as well.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 11:03 PM