KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Imran Awan DNC staffer arrested for bank fraud while trying to flee the country

Imran Awan DNC staffer arrested for bank fraud while trying to flee the country
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Be ready to laugh.

Report: Mainstream media is ignoring this massive scandal building around Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Lol here are some of the headlines from the media over this story:

"Still, both headlines avoided the D-word. The USA Today headline was “IT Worker for Congresswoman Arrested.” The Washington Post headline was “House staffer charged with equity-loan fraud.” As Tom Blumer noted, the AP covered this story. One headline was especially galling: “Florida lawmaker fires IT staffer; Anti-Muslim bigotry is cause of client’s arrest, lawyer says.”

Lol@ the last one. Remember, it's just Islamaphobia if you arrest a Muslim fleeing the country after committing a crime. Sounds more like Islamaphilia, this sick obsession to defend this religion at all costs.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2017 01:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isnt destroying government hard drives illegal?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 07:11 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ You're supposed to turn them to specific communications people. At least that's how it's done in the military

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 07:12 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unless you are a democrat, or work for a democrat who bought you a million dollar home?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 07:14 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Corruption in government is everywhere unfortunately.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 07:18 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
Corruption in government is everywhere unfortunately.

True, but the MSM sure is selective about the kind of corruption they report on. Case in point....this story not getting much press. But the Mooch being fired? Will dominate headlines for the entire weekend lol.

Or I could be wrong, hopefully I'm wrong. Maybe the liberal media outlets will surprise me.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 07:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Sable
Unless you are a democrat, or work for a democrat who bought you a million dollar home?

Worked out pretty damn well for Obama.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 07:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Yeah, If I tried to destroy a hard drive, I'd be in Leavenworth

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 07:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The most fascinating thing is how they blame this on anti muslim feelings lol.

Why did DWS protect this guy for so long? The only explanation that would seem to make sense is....he has some dirt on her. Someone offered to work for 1/4th the salary and she said no lol.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2017 07:28 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't understand why this story is completely ignored by the MSM. Isn't is just proof of liberal bias?

Update: he had an ankle bracelet on at the time of his arrest. He was double billing the government as well.

Shultz knew about all this, and didn't fire him until after he was arrested for trying to skip the country.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 08:09 PM
Flyattractor

Sable just answered his/her/its own question.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 08:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't understand why this story is completely ignored by the MSM. Isn't is just proof of liberal bias?

Update: he had an ankle bracelet on at the time of his arrest. He was double billing the government as well.

Shultz knew about all this, and didn't fire him until after he was arrested for trying to skip the country.

LOL and it will STILL be mostly ignored by cowards on the left. Unbelievable.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 08:15 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Update: His salary was twice as much as any chief of staff in D.C.

Is it a conspiracy to believe this guy was spy, who gained access to Congressional computers, and dumping the data off site?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 08:20 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only reason this party can stay afloat is because Pelosi the grifter can swindle people out of their money in the name of resisting Trump, without yielding any results at the polls.

Pelosi the Grifter

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 08:26 PM
Flyattractor

The only reason this party can stay afloat is because Pelosi the grifter can swindle people out of their money in the name of resisting Trump, without yielding any results at the polls.

Pelosi the Grifter

That is Very True.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 08:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Update: His salary was twice as much as any chief of staff in D.C.

Is it a conspiracy to believe this guy was spy, who gained access to Congressional computers, and dumping the data off site?

It sounds at the very least like he was blackmailing them. I can't think of a reason why they would keep him on until recently when pretty much everyone else got rid of him in February.

We need a special investigation done.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 10:01 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is more wild then any Trump story

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 01:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is more wild then any Trump story

It's why the media and leftists in general need to ignore it at all costs. Anything they can do to push this Russia collusion narrative and ignore everything else.

But more and more people will call for this to be investigated.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 01:46 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its looking more like this is the guy who did the job on screwing Bernie.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 01:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol....DWS has given her first interview since this scandal broke and it is every bit as nonsensical as one might expect:

Blabbermouth speaks

"In the interview, Blabbermouth blabbers. “I believe that I did the right thing, and I would do it again,” she told Man. “There are times when you can’t be afraid to stand alone, and you have to stand up for what’s right. It would have been easier for me to just fire him,” she said. "

There are times when you can't be afraid to stand alone. Being brave enough to continue to pay an IT guy despite his shady-ness being exposed is apparently one of those times lol. After all, it would have been too easy to just fire him. That would have been the cowards way out. Get ready for the best part though:

"Schultz kept Awan on the payroll in the name of fairness. “I had grave concerns about his due process rights being violated,” she told Man. “When their investigation was reviewed with me, I was presented with no evidence of anything that they were being investigated for. And so that, in me, gave me great concern that his due process rights were being violated. That there were racial and ethnic profiling concerns that I had.”

Seeing a Democrat say this is solid gold lol. Obviously if she feels this way then the Trump/Russia investigation must grind her gears laughing

This next part isn't suspicious at all:

"Man asked her about the laptop about which she grilled Capitol Police Chief Matthew R. Verderosa at a May 18 House Appropriations subcommittee hearing. She said the laptop in question was issued by her office to Awan. “He accidentally left it somewhere,” a loss Wasserman Schultz said was reported to the Capitol Police. When the Capitol Police recovered the laptop, the agency wanted to search its contents.

She said she has agreed to allow the police to examine the laptop and wasn’t attempting to hide anything. “This was not my laptop. I have never seen that laptop. I don’t know what’s on the laptop,” she said.

She told Man that her concern about the nature of the investigation was what prompted her to warn Verderosa at the hearing that he could face consequences. “I was trying to get more information I wanted to make sure they were following the rules.”

"Above is the video clip from the May 18 House Appropriations Committee budget hearing, covered here by the Daily Mail. In the video Schultz postulates that “the Member owns the equipment” and that “there is no ongoing case related to that member [of Congress].” She reiterates that the laptop “belongs to the Member [of Congress].” Again she asks what is to happen “if the member loses the equipment” and there is no “ongoing investigation related to the member.” Schultz’s questions and comments to Verderosa cannot fairly be squared with her comments to Man."

Hmmm, how weird. Oh and there is an article in the Wall Street Journal today about this scandal called "The scandal that matters".

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 04:03 PM