KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sheev and all of his apprentices vs Yoda, Qui-Gon, Luke, and Old Ben

Sheev and all of his apprentices vs Yoda, Qui-Gon, Luke, and Old Ben
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
LMFAO WHAT laughing

This sentence here has to be the funniest thing said on KMC in 2017.

Amusing. Since I used the internet before it became a thing I noticed this.

Fans are often retards who try to enforce their opinion upon others by outright lying to others and arguing with the weakest argument of all "he said, she said" to make it a fact.

I see that you put some work into it but my question is a really simple one, simple enough for even people like you to grasp it. You say that Georg Lucas made such a ranking system because someone else said it. Fine. Georg Lucas is alive and participated in interviews, documentations, film books etc. It should hence be easy to find the right source where he directly references it. This is all I am asking. If there is nothing official, then there simply isn't.

And NG opinion or what he believes is not an official or canon source and never will be.

Funny enough I can't even find the ranking system on the wikis.

Take no offense because I call you out on your lies and your agenda. You can change my opinion by linking me the interview to GL referencing this system or the official book, film where it is referrenced. As said, this was all I asked for. I never asked for the opinion of actors, stuntman etc.

On a fun note. I read some SW books who were "officially approved" by GL and later he contradicted most of it's story because he didn't give a phuck and has his own vision of those things. So I take it with a huge grain of salt when people like NG who are labelled by wiki as "He also claims to be able to speak (and understand) Droidspeak and is still offering Jedi Training lessons similar to the ones he used to train the Prequel cast as shown on his official site." hardcore fans pretend to know something that GL never personally approved.

Last edited by Prof. T.C McAbe on Sep 1st, 2017 at 05:37 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:32 AM
Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

So, let's get this straight here for the record:

1.) George Lucas hires Nick Gillard to create a fighting style for the prequel trilogy and to write and choreograph the fight scenes.

2.) Nick Gillard states that George Lucas and himself worked on a leveling system for the characters.

3.) Nick Gillard reveals the leveling system to promotional interviews for the films, the official Star Wars website, etc.

Now, the logical assumption is that Nick Gillard is, well, telling people what Lucas and him did.

Your assumption, on the other hand, is that Nick Gillard is lying.

You are sitting here trying to tell us that Gillard, even though he co-created the leveling system, has no clue what it's actually about.

And then, jealous that Lucas never told him, he decided to make up his own system to tell to everyone?

Holy ****. That is... that is hands down the worst argument ever made on the history of KMC, and I have read the following:

> Arguments on why Darth Bane beats Darth Sidious.
> Arguments on why Obi-Wan Kenobi beats Exar Kun.
> Arguments on why Jensaari1 is a genius in disguise.
> Every terrible Azronger, Kbro, and Nephthys post ever.

And yet you, somehow, manage to trump that. I'm in actual shock here.

But then, then, you decide to accuse me of being a liar? ****ing rofl.

I have no clue your standing on other parts on KMC, but I assure you, in this Star Wars section, you have absolutely none.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Sep 1st, 2017 at 05:55 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:49 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

So, let's get this straight here for the record:

1.) George Lucas hires Nick Gillard to create a fighting style for the prequel trilogy and to write and choreograph the fight scenes.

2.) Nick Gillard states that George Lucas and himself worked on a leveling system for the characters.

3.) Nick Gillard reveals the leveling system to promotional interviews for the films, the official Star Wars website, etc.

Now, the logical assumption is that Nick Gillard is, well, telling people what Lucas and him did.

Your assumption, on the other hand, is that Nick Gillard is lying.

You are sitting here trying to tell us that Gillard, even though he co-created the leveling system, has no clue what it's actually about.

And then, jealous that Lucas never told him, he decided to make up his own system to tell to everyone?

Holy ****. That is... that is hands down the worst argument ever made on the history of KMC, and I have read the following:

> Arguments on why Darth Bane beats Darth Sidious.
> Arguments on why Obi-Wan Kenobi beats Exar Kun.
> Arguments on why Jensaari1 is a genius in disguise.
> Every terrible Azronger, Kbro, and Nephthys post ever.

And yet you, somehow, manage to trump that. I'm in actual shock here.

But then, then, you decide to accuse me of being a lying? ****ing rofl.

I have no clue your standing on other parts on KMC, but I assure you, in this Star Wars section, you have absolutely none.

You lack some reading skills and the necessary comprehension of what you read.

I say you are lying, not NG. GL might wanted to create a skill tier system, yet he never finished it or we would have it by now, officially. NG took it upon himself to create or finish it but it never became official. That's all. GL is alive and had plenty of time, he is not dead like Tolkien.

I saw this multiple times, in DB and Dark Sun. The letter ended with an official Champion count of 15 even though the creators had only 13.

I don't accuse you, I expose you and your agenda. It's funny how fans like you are the only source available and that there is nothing official on this matter.

Come back when you can show me an canon source, there are so many these days.

And lulz at the e-go, I don't even know who you are tbh.

I know that you are a huge fan and want your opinion to be canon so you do all this little "detective" work to help us get "your" facts straight. But I simply prefer the original source or at the very least something canon.

Last edited by Prof. T.C McAbe on Sep 1st, 2017 at 06:03 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:59 AM
Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You lack some reading skills and the necessary comprehension of what you read.

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
I say you are lying, not NG.

You, 6 hours ago: Now, this huge fan of the franchise wants to have some influence and makes stuff up that Lucas most likely forgot or never said.

quote:
GL might wanted to create a skill tier system, yet he never finished it or we would have it by now, officially.

Looks like you're the one who's lying! This is never stated anywhere.

The fact Lucas never mentions something by himself does not mean he didn't create it.

quote:
NG took it upon himself to create or finish it but it never became official.

The idea of Lucas abandoning the project and Gillard continuing it is not supported anywhere.

Seems like you're... well... lying.

quote:
That's all. GL is alive and had plenty of time, he is not dead like Tolkien.

I saw this multiple times, in DB and Dark Sun. The letter ended with an official Champion count of 15 even though the creators had only 13.

I don't accuse you, I expose you and your agenda. It's funny how fans like you are the only source available and that there is nothing official on this matter.

You're sitting here telling us that Lucas' right-hand man is lying because you, presumably, don't like his findings.

We have no reason whatsoever to believe any of your claims, they are all entirely unsupported, especially that Nick Gillard is lying.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 06:05 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Amusing. Since I used the internet before it became a thing I noticed this.

Fans are often retards who try to enforce their opinion upon others by outright lying to others and arguing with the weakest argument of all "he said, she said" to make it a fact.

I see that you put some work into it but my question is a really simple one, simple enough for even people like you to grasp it. You say that Georg Lucas made such a ranking system because someone else said it. Fine. Georg Lucas is alive and participated in interviews, documentations, film books etc. It should hence be easy to find the right source where he directly references it. This is all I am asking. If there is nothing official, then there simply isn't.

And NG opinion or what he believes is not an official or canon source and never will be.

Funny enough I can't even find the ranking system on the wikis.

Take no offense because I call you out on your lies and your agenda. You can change my opinion by linking me the interview to GL referencing this system or the official book, film where it is referrenced. As said, this was all I asked for. I never asked for the opinion of actors, stuntman etc.

On a fun note. I read some SW books who were "officially approved" by GL and later he contradicted most of it's story because he didn't give a phuck and has his own vision of those things. So I take it with a huge grain of salt when people like NG who are labelled by wiki as "He also claims to be able to speak (and understand) Droidspeak and is still offering Jedi Training lessons similar to the ones he used to train the Prequel cast as shown on his official site." hardcore fans pretend to know something that GL never personally approved.

This is one of the funniest posts in KMC history...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 06:08 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

^You have your own socks as cheerleaders? Maybe that "we" attitude is ok after all. laughing out loud
(please log in to view the image)

You, 6 hours ago: Now, this huge fan of the franchise wants to have some influence and makes stuff up that Lucas most likely forgot or never said.

[/b]

Looks like you're the one who's lying! This is never stated anywhere.

The fact Lucas never mentions something by himself does not mean he didn't create it.

[/b]

The idea of Lucas abandoning the project and Gillard continuing it is not supported anywhere.

Seems like you're... well... lying.

[/b]

You're sitting here telling us that Lucas' right-hand man is lying because you, presumably, don't like his findings.

We have no reason whatsoever to believe any of your claims, they are all entirely unsupported, especially that Nick Gillard is lying. [/B]

You referrenced my last post, the 6 hours ago is funny because it's valid, NG makes stuff up if he continous GLs "work" if there was any.

You know what also never stated in an canon source? This tier system of yours wink. But hey, I am in a good mood, you can convince me, show me a simple official source, again THAT's all I AM ASKING for laughing .

The fact that GLs never mentioned that Han and Chewie had a homoerotic drunk adventure doesn't mean that GL never wrote it, even though HF implied it. I hope you understand how retarded this approach was...

Ok, going this "we have no reason" route means just that you are so desperate because someone exposed your lies that you try now to speak for everyone here? Lulz? Really? You are now we, the collective voice of all SW fans on top of being the source of canon on the tier system? Megalomaniac or just a fool? what is this BS I am reading here. Speak for yourself, grow some balls. People can choose what they believe and are no idiots who need to be feeded by the likes of you^^.

So, I am asking for one simple thing. The discussion will be over in an instant, I have wasted enough time with you. It's not even a hard or impossible task. If what you say is true, that GL created a tier system AND that it's official. Please, just tell me the canon source, video or book. I will get it and read or watch it myself. Something like this, if canon, is surely all over the place. If I would find it on any SW related wiki I would also have the source but since you are the only one saying it's true I have to ask you for it.

Jesus.

Last edited by Prof. T.C McAbe on Sep 1st, 2017 at 06:25 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 06:22 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
If what you say is true, that GL created a tier system AND that it's official.

If Lucas created the leveling system, which he did as per Gillard, then it's G-Canon.

Good discussion. Moving on. thumb up

Your only claims are that Lucas didn't make it (Gillard says otherwise) or that Gillard is lying (unsupported).

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 06:24 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

If Lucas created the leveling system, which he did as per Gillard, then it's G-Canon.

Good discussion. Moving on. thumb up

Your only claims are that Lucas didn't make it (Gillard says otherwise) or that Gillard is lying (unsupported). [/B]

Ok so no official source, just "he says, she says" arguments. Indeed, finally one SW myth busted. Thanks for the game. ^^

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 06:28 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Which goes back to your unsupported claim that Nick Gillard, who worked on the list, is lying?

Truly, this is the worst argument I've ever seen. I feel you're trolling me, though.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 06:28 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Which goes back to your unsupported claim that Nick Gillard, who worked on the list, is lying?

Truly, this is the worst argument I've ever seen. I feel you're trolling me, though.

No, I say you are lying. I said it multiple times and you ignore it, it's a dumb and cheap tactic in debating like the "he said, she said" argument and the "WE don't believe you" route. Using the credibility of someone else or an imaginary audience that agrees with you.
GL might wanted to create something but obiously he didn't or never bothered. BTW, fun fact SW which he created as you know, started differently and had a lot of changes before it became the way it is. Think about it.

Maybe one day we will have this tier system referrenced somewhere officially or even in a canon source, who knows. Right now I go with the facts and such a tier list does simply not exist, officially.

Let's make it short: Does a tier list like yours exist officially? If yes, official source please.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 06:39 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What are you saying I'm lying about now, exactly? laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 06:40 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

What are you saying I'm lying about now, exactly? laughing out loud

What a waste of time. You can't be that dense.

Ok, PM me once you posted a canon or official source to this tier list in this thread, then we will continue.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 06:43 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

No, truly, tell the crowd, where did I lie?

I posted a quote from an interview on starwars.com.

Are you saying I forged the quote?

The quote, from Nick Gillard, stated George Lucas created the tier system.

That's not from me - that's from Nick Gillard... on the Star Wars website.

You're truly retarded. God damn.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Sep 1st, 2017 at 06:49 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 06:45 AM
Darth Thor

It's also discussed in the Making of Revenge of the Sith, (Both the book and the feature). So completely valid and official source, and no, not even close to being a myth lol.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 07:29 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote