KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Dypso vs Android 17

Dypso vs Android 17
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Listen to me when I say this. Skill does NOT have anything to do with combat if someone is trillions of times faster than you. The ONLY way you can over come that is by being (here's the important part) just as fast. Hit was able to counter him because he is just as fast. Goku was able to counter him in his Blue form because he was just as fast. You saying skill played a part is ludicrous.

As for the fight, I'm undecided.
I don't buy the notion that Dypso is trillions of times faster than anybody on DBS, much less 17. And I'm pretty clueless on why you want ignore both Goku and Hit's own statements on how they beat Dypso. And I certainly don't know why you want to ignore 17 being an SSB caliber opponent, which we see is enough to make Dypso sh-t his pants.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 12:46 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
I don't buy the notion that Dypso is trillions of times faster than anybody on DBS, much less 17. And I'm pretty clueless on why you want ignore both Goku and Hit's own statements on how they beat Dypso. And I certainly don't know why you want to ignore 17 being an SSB caliber opponent, which we see is enough to make Dypso sh-t his pants.

That was a metaphor...trillions of times.

Hit was blitzing Dypso during the end of the fight. Hit was dodging his attacks. This means that Hit was just as fast. I don't care how much skill I have... i can not hit someone that goes the speed of sound.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 01:08 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

You can absolutely hit someone running at you at the speed of sound if you time it correctly.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 01:11 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by NewGuy01
You can absolutely hit someone running at you at the speed of sound if you time it correctly.

I should not be able too if it's in a combat situation. Also, Goku didn't say Dypso combat speed was only Linear, he said it's too Linear. I took it as he does not port around like DBZ fighters does when they use their speed. He was moving around against Hit but nowhere close to the way Goku or the other Z fighters does.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 01:24 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because he can't. Dyspo can only move in short bursts, and can't see what he's doing.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 02:25 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by cdtm
Because he can't. Dyspo can only move in short bursts, and can't see what he's doing.

So how did he punch Hit and Goku in the face multiples of times?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 02:29 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The same way Captain Kuro hit Luffy in One Piece.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 02:54 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The same way Captain Kuro hit Luffy in One Piece.

Lol...if you're able to react at that speed the you can obviously see at those speed as well or he would have ringed out. The speed of light is 186000 miles per second...him not being able to not see what he is doing would ring him out as soon as be burst forward. We are talking about a guy that goes far faster than light.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:03 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because light speedsters go off the planet every time they step forward? laughing

The narrative couldn't be more obvious about it. He's linear because he can't see where he's going, and needs audio cues to know when to strike Hit (Since if he leapt forward into a time skip, he'd be ****ed..)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:10 AM
carver9

Because light speedsters go off the planet every time they step forward? laughing

The narrative couldn't be more obvious about it. He's linear because he can't see where he's going, and needs audio cues to know when to strike Hit (Since if he leapt forward into a time skip, he'd be ****ed..)

Yeah, you're making crap up. We are done.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:32 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I read the manga and follow context, instead of making up fan fiction in my head like "some" people (Or person)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:37 AM
carver9

No, I read the manga and follow context, instead of making up fan fiction in my head like "some" people (Or person)

Lol...he can't see what he is doing while going light speed. People try to discredit showings but this right here is hilarious.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:41 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

And he needs to listen for audio cues because..

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:44 AM
carver9

Flash and Zoom was fighting so fast that Superman was a statue.

(please log in to view the image)

Now look at Zoom and Flash. Their entire fight was linear and Superman was still a statue. I wonder why he didn't just fly down there and assist Flash? He fights better than both Flash and Zoom combined due to his training with Bruce. Since linear speed can be predicted, he should have been able to just sweep down there and help Flash out instead of being a statue during their entire battle. I wonder why this happened? Hhhhhhmmmm (common sense).

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:45 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Unlike anyone else so far it's not his normal speed. He boosts his normal speed "a thousandfold" when he attacks, doesn't mean his senses get better.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:46 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

And he needs to listen for audio cues because..

He listened to Hit because Hit uses techniques. He listened for muscle movements so that he know when to attack. Nothing more nothing less.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:47 AM
carver9

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Unlike anyone else so far it's not his normal speed. He boosts his normal speed "a thousandfold" when he attacks, doesn't mean his senses get better.

How fast is his normal speed?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 03:51 AM
Inedian

Dyspo wins. SSB is far beyond 17 no matter their fight (both holding back... forget that excuse... SSB>>>17 and 17 is not on that caliber, Frieza is that caliber, not 17... it's easy when Goku is you opponent... imagine him going against Frieza... 17 gets destroyed in an instant). When Goku saw Dyspo and returned the punch, even Whis said that he turned in SSB and maximized his power and speed. 17 is far below that maximum of SSB.

Dyspo with ease.

Last edited by Inedian on Aug 21st, 2017 at 06:16 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 06:03 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
He listened to Hit because Hit uses techniques. He listened for muscle movements so that he know when to attack. Nothing more nothing less.

If he's so much faster then Goku or Hit all the time, he wouldn't need audio cues.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 09:25 AM
carver9

If he's so much faster then Goku or Hit all the time, he wouldn't need audio cues.

I don't think he's faster than any of them and he use audio waves because it helps him know when to strike. Your argument doesn't even make sense because if it did, he wouldn't have been able to land clean punches. Think about it. Flash in the scan above absorbed the speed of everyone on the planet and he was still able to keep pace with Zoom and land solid blows. Flash adjusted to the speed. The fight above is the fastest he s ever went and he was able to adjust to it just fine. What I am trying to say is your argument is dumb.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2017 10:21 AM