KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are men more likely to be cheated on if they have small penises?

Are men more likely to be cheated on if they have small penises?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

IOW: "I'm a special guy and it's always about me!"

Cool, can we move on now like adults?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

in my defense, i never once mocked surt's penis. just his obvlivilousness and bitterness toward women.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:37 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For people who talk about dicks all the time you guys sure are lacking balls.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur

oh dear rolling on floor laughing

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

On a scale of 0-10, how clever would you rate yourself there?

0 being not clever at all and 10 being the maximum amount of 'clevers' attainable. For posterity's sake, please be honest with yourself. Thank you.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, I didn't expect this thread to resonate with any "members" as much as it seems to for Surtur. I can't help wondering if it was the cucking or small penis that makes him identify with this thread so much. Surt man, it honestly wasn't about you brah, damn, I feel bad for you now.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:41 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Why does it have to be an either/or thing?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
On a scale of 0-10, how clever would you rate yourself there?

0 being not clever at all and 10 being the maximum amount of 'clevers' attainable. For posterity's sake, please be honest with yourself. Thank you.

Weren't you just whining in another thread about me asking you if you think you are clever?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Wow, I didn't expect this thread to resonate with any "members" as much as it seems to for Surtur. I can't help wondering if it was the cucking or small penis that makes him identify with this thread so much. Surt man, it honestly wasn't about you brah, damn, I feel bad for you now.

Steve, just stop lol. You aren't actually fooling anyone.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:44 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

TBF, if you hadn't specifically names Surtur early on, Surtur wouldn't have been named by others, cause and effect, you know. You quit literally painted a target of his back.

You're honestly telling me you wouldn't have known? Like I said, he has posted the thread title in another thread, has Surt's quote about being cheated on in his sig, and likes to mess with him almost as much as you and Bash. We all knew who he was talking about. But you're right, I called it out. I'm sorry Surt for painting a target on your back.

TBF, you still didn't have to mock him.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:45 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

really surtur, any man with skill and sensitivity can make a girl orgasm hard and keep her satisfied on a physical level, and you don't need a 10 inch pussy-slayer to do it.
let go of your size-insecurity, drop all that bitterness and mistrust toward anything with a menstrual-cycle, and go play that field again.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
You're honestly telling me you wouldn't have known? Like I said, he has posted the thread title in another thread, has Surt's quote about being cheated on in his sig, and likes to mess with him almost as much as you and Bash. We all knew who he was talking about. But you're right, I called it out. I'm sorry Surt for painting a target on your back.

TBF, you still didn't have to mock him.

Lol dude, do not be sorry. The moment I saw the thread I knew it was about me, I would have mentioned this whether you did or not. Like I said, he has done this before.

You are also wasting your time, they will never admit to it lol. They can't, because it's sad behavior and Steve is their pal. Best case scenario they try to

EDIT: lol and notice the newest thread Steve just made, lmao.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:48 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Here you go Steve, this is a study.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201..._n_5204079.html

if you're really working with what you say you are, you're in for some sad days yourself lol. If you're in Kenya

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 04:50 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
really surtur, any man with skill and sensitivity can make a girl orgasm hard and keep her satisfied on a physical level, and you don't need a 10 inch pussy-slayer to do it.
let go of your size-insecurity, drop all that bitterness and mistrust toward anything with a menstrual-cycle, and go play that field again.

^
Sage advice, Surt. Take heed, if you're smart.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 05:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^
Sage advice, Surt. Take heed, if you're smart.

You aren't smart, so you saying following certain advice would be "smart" falls short lol.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 05:19 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

falls short

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 05:22 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You aren't smart, so you saying following certain advice would be "smart" falls short lol.

^
Someone's been #triggered it seems

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 05:22 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

doesn't quite measure up, eh? :O

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 05:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^
Someone's been #triggered it seems

Lol pointing out the obvious is triggered? You seem to be saying you genuinely didn't know this was about me. It makes you look dumb.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 05:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol pointing out the obvious is triggered? You seem to be saying you genuinely didn't know this was about me. It makes you look dumb.

So you're admitting you have a "size-insecurity" and mistrust of women it seems now. Great, that's the first step to improving thumb up

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 05:30 PM