KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World Breaker Hulk's biggest feat vs Orion's

World Breaker Hulk's biggest feat vs Orion's
Started by: Adam Grimes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
From the scans I've seen...this feat is getting a lot more respect from people who argued heavily against World breaker despite it being far more hearsay. Regardless, Orion's feat is obviously far more impressive in the scale of collateral damage (Even though it was a clash and he nearly died where as Hulk threw a punch) but Hulks is far more impressive to me in terms of relativity many times over.

You can substitute Orion for a shit load of space Heralds but almost no character I can think of could replicate Hulk's. Multiple Herald level bricks magnified in strength were incinerated in the after shocks. To me that is far more impressive.

Orion didn't die against the golem. He had a minor nosebleed.

Further it was with his strength hence "shockwaves". You don't generate shockwaves with energy blasts.

I'm not surprised you think a planet getting destroyed by shockwaves is more impressive than a star system getting destroyed by shockwaves.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 06:19 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

I can't believe i'm 100% with Rage on this one. On scale of a star system, personally i'll have to see it to believe such damage was caused.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 07:31 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by TheHulk
I can't believe i'm 100% with Rage on this one. On scale of a star system, personally i'll have to see it to believe such damage was caused.

(please log in to view the image)

There you go.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 07:57 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

It doesn't get much clearer than that.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 08:01 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

WBH feat was a shared feat. Betty was amped by the wishing well, Hulk probably too. Still they did it together and under the influence of the wishing well, ambiguous at best.
EVEN if we would grant Hulk the feat as his own only, which it was not, it would still be leagues below what Orion did. Orions attack turned a whole Solar System to dust and the God Killer tanking it is just insane. Look up the distance between Earth and the Sun, Jupiter and the Sun and Pluto and the Sun, compare it to the size of an Earth or smaller Planet like the one in the Dark Dimension and imagine how much Power you need to outright destroy something so far away as a side effect of your attack.

Orions feat sh!ts all over WBH and Bettys nonfeat.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 08:40 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by abhilegend
Further it was with his strength hence "shockwaves". You don't generate shockwaves with energy blasts.

In general, or in this instance, because one of those options would be dead wrong.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 08:42 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
WBH feat was a shared feat. Betty was amped by the wishing well, Hulk probably too. Still they did it together and under the influence of the wishing well, ambiguous at best.
EVEN if we would grant Hulk the feat as his own only, which it was not, it would still be leagues below what Orion did. Orions attack turned a whole Solar System to dust and the God Killer tanking it is just insane. Look up the distance between Earth and the Sun, Jupiter and the Sun and Pluto and the Sun, compare it to the size of an Earth or smaller Planet like the one in the Dark Dimension and imagine how much Power you need to outright destroy something so far away as a side effect of your attack.

Orions feat sh!ts all over WBH and Bettys nonfeat.

You add much to an off panel confrontation that is given no details. Where is it stated that Orion attacks and GK only tanks? The one scene we see of them squaring off shows GK emitting energy. We see it building up another charge before Orion's death is faked.

WBH is specifically not amped and Betty is amped only to match him. What they accomplish is done with strength. Orion and GK use energy. Explosions cause shockwaves all the time.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 09:37 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Which space herald destroyed a star system with shockwaves?
Not even what was shown. That was in a different location. Orion later boom tubes in the destroyed solar system.
Because at that time it was shown as the Godkillers power. Now it is stated as Orion's attack.

Here he literally boom tubes in the already destroyed solar system.

http://viewcomic.com/wp-content/upl...017/16/5908.jpg

So we see nothing? We are basing this showing off of a statement from a character that wasn't even there to witness anything? This is hilarious. Pretend like This was Surfer, would you accept the showing?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 10:06 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploa...230877-5002.jpg

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 10:19 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by -Pr-
In general, or in this instance, because one of those options would be dead wrong.

In general.
Originally posted by carver9
So we see nothing? We are basing this showing off of a statement from a character that wasn't even there to witness anything? This is hilarious. Pretend like This was Surfer, would you accept the showing?

Yes, why wouldn't I? The solar system was destroyed on panel and he was stated to be the cause of it.

That wasn't due to Orion's attacks. It was due to Technis who had burrowed deep into Earth and destroying it would've destroyed the earth.

New 52 Orion doesn't has astro force AFAIK hence it was not an energy attack.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 11:49 AM
carver9

ABHI, I have seen you argue consistently against statements. You're being hypocritical right now.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 12:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
ABHI, I have seen you argue consistently against statements. You're being hypocritical right now.

Statements with nothing to show. This is as indisputable as it goes.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 12:24 PM
DarkSaint85

You guys are all missing the point of the OP.

All things considered, which is the biggest feat. NOT, did Orion's feat actually happen.

Jesus wept....

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 02:03 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

In general.

Then I don't understand what you're getting at. Energy blasts that are strong enough kinetically would create shockwaves. It isn't limited to punches and kicks.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

All things considered, which is the biggest feat. NOT, did Orion's feat actually happen.

Jesus wept....

It's the only way people can argue against Orion though, as far as I've seen.

What was WBHs best feat? The dimension one?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 05:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah, the Dark Dimension feat.

Assuming both events happened, which is thebigger of the two. That's all. Not: WBH 's is better, because Orion's feat didn't happen.....

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 05:27 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, the Dark Dimension feat.

Assuming both events happened, which is thebigger of the two. That's all. Not: WBH 's is better, because Orion's feat didn't happen.....

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but... Imagine if Superman did it, though?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 05:32 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

It is obvious which feat is bigger.

One is a planet buster the other one a solar system buster.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 11:03 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Solar System buster, ftw.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 11:05 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

It definitely destroyed more , but what's impressive about Hulks feat isn't the planet breaking, but the people he killed by slamming into Betty. Pretty strong folks and an army of mindless ones no less.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 11:47 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Jesus wept....

If that's the point, it's understandable that it was missed. Your title describes the feat as "Orion's", thus people are going to argue it based on what Orion does. You would have had to ask if this solar system destroying explosion greater than The Dark Dimension explosions in Hulk's book.

Is the feat greater no matter who does it? Hulk's feat comes from punch shockwaves. This recent one comes from energy projection. Energy projection almost always produces significantly greater collateral damage. So which one is more impressive is still up for grabs.

As for who performs the feat, it is clearly predominantly the god killer. GL blames Orion because it is the result of the confrontation. If I kick a bomb and cause it to explode, I would be said to have caused the explosion. But it wouldn't be a feat for me.

We see a panel of the confrontation and we see god Killer releasing energy. It's clear cut. Clearly Orion escapes the explosion by boom tubing away and later boom tubes back to that location after Hal arrives.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 11:59 PM