KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Black clad antifa members attack peaceful rightwing demonstrators in Berkeley

Black clad antifa members attack peaceful rightwing demonstrators in Berkeley
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm just curious about, if there is an attack by neo nazis or KKK members in the future and they are wearing masks...I am curious if these same leftists are going to be wondering if it was maybe Antifa members under those masks.

What do you think?

Of course not... anyone who even suggests such a thing will be accused of being a white supremacist lol

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:21 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Who said that as fact? Strawman much?

Where did I say someone said it was a fact? I specifically said I wonder if leftists would be *wondering* if it is Antifa members.

Btw, do you denounce Antifa?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
Of course not... anyone who even suggests such a thing will be accused of being a white supremacist lol

Bingo. Remember, someone responded to a reporter given his truthful account of his treatment by Antifa with this:

"Eric Anderson Surprising to hear you taking a political position and agreeing with our President's statement regarding violence from many sides. Equivocation between fascists and anti-fascists is a core strategy of the alt-right."

It is clear this person just plain doesn't even want the violence of the alt left mentioned. Telling the truth about them is seen as some sort of betrayal.

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 28th, 2017 at 10:27 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So..

...far as I can tell, this is basically a mud slinging contest?

I mean, I can hope a Nazi burns just fine without condoning someone punch's them in the face.. I hope we all agree violence is unacceptable, regardless of the motive/provacation (Barring defense of one's body from harm, of course..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Where did I say someone said it was a fact? I specifically said I wonder if leftists would be *wondering* if it is Antifa members.

Btw, do you denounce Antifa?
You were 'begging the question', so it was directly implied. But you can walk it back, don't care. Sign of weakness, that, imho

Well that's a silly and accusatory question. As I've never supported the mask wearing chaos causing types and have said so before.

Are you ready to denounce White Supremacist without making a "whataboutary" defense like you did in the Charlottesville thread?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by darthgoober

Bingo. Remember, someone responded to a reporter given his truthful account of his treatment by Antifa with this:

"Eric Anderson Surprising to hear you taking a political position and agreeing with our President's statement regarding violence from many sides. Equivocation between fascists and anti-fascists is a core strategy of the alt-right."

It is clear this person just plain doesn't even want the violence of the alt left mentioned. Telling the truth about them is seen as some sort of betrayal.

Guys, no way there's enough room for all three of you up on that cross and Jesus probs isn't into a threeway to begin with

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by cdtm
So..

I mean, I can hope a Nazi burns just fine without condoning someone punch's them in the face.. I hope we all agree violence is unacceptable, regardless of the motive/provacation (Barring defense of one's body from harm, of course..)

Agreed, anything other than self-defense should be called out by all sides.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You were 'begging the question', so it was directly implied. But you can walk it back, don't care. Sign of weakness, that, imho

I'd say it's a sign of weakness to claim I was claiming someone said it as fact when I wasn't, and once again hiding behind "herp derp you implied it". It shows me you can't handle your statements being corrected.

quote:
Well that's a silly and accusatory question. As I've never supported the mask wearing chaos causing types and have said so before.

Are you ready to denounce White Supremacist without making a "whataboutary" defense like you did in the Charlottesville thread?

I've denounced them plenty of times, they are pieces of subhuman shit.

Do you denounce Antifa?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Say whatever helps you cope. I don't care.

There you go, no "whataboutary" added to the denouncement thumb up

Can you not read, already answered:

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:40 PM
darthgoober

Guys, no way there's enough room for all three of you up on that cross and Jesus probs isn't into a threeway to begin with

I'm on no cross... I can easily dismiss accusations that I am or support white supremacists with the simple fact that I'm Chinese... it just proves the person saying such a thing is a moron. But that doesn't make such arguments nor the hypocrisy demonstrated by so many any less worthy of being mocked.

Last edited by darthgoober on Aug 28th, 2017 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:40 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever you need to tell yourself, but hey will you be wondering if it's Antifa members if we have masked nazis attacking folk in the future?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
So..

Yet in this country some feel it is wrong to condemn both sides. Some believe that if you have two groups and one of them are neo nazis the other group, by default, is innocent. Nah, cowardly communist thugs hiding behind masks will never be innocent, nor are they morally superior to the alt right.

That last part is a big one too, and can't be stated enough: they are not morally superior.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:44 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

From your story: "A pepper-spray-wielding Trump supporter was smacked to the ground with homemade shields."

We really need to decide if spraying people in the face with an irritant is offensive or not. When anyone perceived as a "leftist" does it, it's labeled an attack.

"You had a group on one side that was bad. You had a group on the other side that was also very violent. Nobody wants to say that. I’ll say it right now." -Donald J. Trump
Originally posted by Sable
Where does it say this person sprayed anyone in the face with anything?

Rob?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:45 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Whatever you need to tell yourself, but hey will you be wondering if it's Antifa members if we have masked nazis attacking folk in the future?

It's just my opinion that Jesus wouldn't be into a M/M/M threeway. No reason to get miffed over it. Jeez. We can agree to disagree here.

Why would I wonder that? Was just told that White Supremacist don't often hide their faces. Keep up, sport.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Sable
Rob?

Sable,

I was assuming. Cos that was the thing to do earlier in another thread.

Who knows, maybe White Supremacist just carry pepper-spray and rape whistles as a normal everyday thing.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Say whatever helps you cope. I don't care.

It's not about coping, it's about what is true. The truth is that nobody said you assumed it as fact. You tried to pretend I did so you could throw a fit and say I was using a strawman. That is a true sign of weakness.

quote:
Can you not read, already answered:

Why won't you denounce them now?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's just my opinion that Jesus wouldn't be into a M/M/M threeway. No reason to get miffed over it. Jeez. We can agree to disagree here.

Lol, you got so butthurt over these peoples BS being called out you started talking about Jesus and threeways, but it is other people that are miffed? Too funny.

quote:
Why would I wonder that? Was just told that White Supremacist don't often hide their faces. Keep up, sport.

Because you wondered if the Antifa thugs were really neo nazis. If you're consistent you'd be wondering the same thing if masked nazis attacked someone.

Will you?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:52 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sable,

I was assuming. Cos that was the thing to do earlier in another thread.

Who knows, maybe White Supremacist just carry pepper-spray and rape whistles as a normal everyday thing.

Who said this person was a white supremacist?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:56 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

What's your issue with me saying that?

White supremacists...
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...&ajaxhist=0

Antifa
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...&ajaxhist=0

Proportionally speaking, at the majority of events it seems to me that there are about as many white supremacist attempting to conceal their identities as there are Antifa who are actually open about their identities.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 10:57 PM
Silent Master

You do realize that Rob is just trolling you and is not the least bit interested in an honest debate/discussion, right?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:00 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote