KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Black clad antifa members attack peaceful rightwing demonstrators in Berkeley

Black clad antifa members attack peaceful rightwing demonstrators in Berkeley
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Who said this person was a white supremacist?

The guy is a Trump supporter, that is enough for Rob.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Silent Master
You do realize that Rob is just trolling you and is not the least bit interested in an honest debate/discussion, right?

Well he obviously has personal issues with Surt and a couple of others, but he and I have on occasion actually had a reasonable discourse within the GDF. Prob because we've known each other for a while from the vs forum and haven't had any real issues with each other from there.

Last edited by darthgoober on Aug 28th, 2017 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:01 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by darthgoober
Well he obviously has personal issues with Surt and a couple of others, but he and I have on occasion actually had a reasonable discorse.

Doesn't matter, your current posts don't 100% agree with him, thus you're going to be treated as an enemy.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:03 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Doesn't matter, your current posts don't 100% agree with him, thus you're going to be treated as an enemy.

Very possible... but relatively speaking there are very few things I'll argue about that actually bother me so I don't mind lol

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:06 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What's your issue with me saying that?

White supremacists...
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...&ajaxhist=0

Antifa
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...&ajaxhist=0

Proportionally speaking, at the majority of events it seems to me that there are about as many white supremacist attempting to conceal their identities as there are Antifa who are actually open about their identities.

? I'm cool with it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Very possible... but relatively speaking there are very few things I'll argue about that actually bother me so I don't mind lol

Agreed, I'm not the least bit bothered by his trolling. just noting that it makes having a legitimate conversation almost impossible. so I don't even bother trying.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:15 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^

Look at this guy trying hard. LoL, closet Trumpers are the worst. Like come the phuck out already, cowards.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
^

Look at this guy trying hard. LoL, closet Trumpers are the worst. Like come the phuck out already, cowards.

Lol whenever SM calls you out on your bullshit you label him a Trump supporter. As if your mind simply cannot conceive of anyone other than a Trump supporter recognizing these things in you.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I for one am very happy Bashar shipped you two together. Was a good move on his part, imho

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
The guy is a Trump supporter, that is enough for Rob.

^
Poisoning the well. A classic

Old Post Aug 28th, 2017 11:25 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol whenever SM calls you out on your bullshit you label him a Trump supporter. As if your mind simply cannot conceive of anyone other than a Trump supporter recognizing these things in you.

Rather interesting that he mentions poisoning the well, as that is exactly what he's trying to do by falsely labeling people Trump supporters.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 12:35 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I think it's time to impose some pretty stringent rules on these protests.

I think people wearing masks should be removed from the protest, they should be kicked out and sent home.

I think those big riot shields should also not be allowed. Those seem to cause nothing but problems.

Need to be very careful about the signs, a lot of people use signs as a means to hide weapons, by having the a big piece of wood as the sign handle, they can break the sign apart and use said handle as a weapon if they like.

They need to be more willing to shut these whole things down when stuff starts getting out of control.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 02:20 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Lol, two antifa dipshits tried attacking me this evening, does anyone know if there was something going on in Chicago today as well?

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 04:59 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I think it's time to impose some pretty stringent rules on these protests.

I think people wearing masks should be removed from the protest, they should be kicked out and sent home.

I think those big riot shields should also not be allowed. Those seem to cause nothing but problems.

Need to be very careful about the signs, a lot of people use signs as a means to hide weapons, by having the a big piece of wood as the sign handle, they can break the sign apart and use said handle as a weapon if they like.

They need to be more willing to shut these whole things down when stuff starts getting out of control.

I agree as long as the Police also don't wear masks and have numbers on show.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:18 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Lol, two antifa dipshits tried attacking me this evening, does anyone know if there was something going on in Chicago today as well?

How did that end?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:26 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
How did that end?

I was looking down at my phone, and they must have come out of an alley or something because I didn't see them initially, but one of the morons thought it would be a good idea to punch me in the top of the head, but I'm guessing he broke his hand or something because he just yelped like a puss and he ran off. The other one hesitated like he wanted to do something but he just ran off with his buddy after a few seconds.

I must have got the antifa special team, lol.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:38 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I was looking down at my phone, and they must have come out of an alley or something because I didn't see them initially, but one of the morons thought it would be a good idea to punch me in the top of the head, but I'm guessing he broke his hand or something because he just yelped like a puss and he ran off. The other one hesitated like he wanted to do something but he just ran off with his buddy after a few seconds.

I must have got the antifa special team, lol.

Haha, what the actual f*ck!? You sure they weren't just some random muggers? Why would Antifa attack you anyway?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:43 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Haha, what the actual f*ck!? You sure they weren't just some random muggers? Why would Antifa attack you anyway?

It's possible, but they were wearing all black, with black bandanas. That's why I was wondering if there was something going on here tonight, which might have given them a reason to be out. But I was no where near downtown either, which is where I would assume is where they would gather.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:48 AM
Afro Cheese

Re: Re: Black clad antifa members attack peaceful rightwing demonstrators in Berkeley

Originally posted by Robtard
"I think there's blame on both sides. I don't have any doubt about it and you don't have any doubt it either." -Donald J. Trump
.... anyone who doesn't realize there are violent elements on both sides at this point is either willfully misinformed or living under a rock.

and this is precisely why it's important to keep this in mind. because violence begets more violence. keep upping the ante and you will just reap more destruction. so we need to be seriously concerned about what to do about the modern "issue" that for whatever reason violence in the streets has become a sort of recreational pastime for political extremists.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 05:51 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I agree as long as the Police also don't wear masks and have numbers on show.

Confirmed Cop Hater. Little Stevie s Racist against Blue People. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 06:05 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote