KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Guy's Twitter Account Blocked After Death Threat (Against Mosquito)

Guy's Twitter Account Blocked After Death Threat (Against Mosquito)
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
You have a history of doing it as well, but your legendary memory remembers, right?

It seems like you're finally admitting that you often fantasize about other men being anally raped, seems you didn't want to take the Pepsi Challenge against my RLM. Concession accepted thumb up And I might add, it was the smart move, cos I have some quotes of yours ready and oh boy, were they juicy and full of male-anal-rape

As for you believing I do this as well, I don't care, believe what you like.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 11:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
It seems like you're finally admitting that you often fantasize about other men being anally raped, seems you didn't want to take the Pepsi Challenge against my RLM. Concession accepted thumb up And I might add, it was the smart move, cos I have some quotes of yours ready and oh boy, were they juicy and full of male-anal-rape

As for you believing I do this as well, I don't care, believe what you like.

Rob, nobody admitted anything, just pointing out your bullshit. You got triggered before and kept talking about dicks with Bash lol. Just stop.

Or wait no lol. Be sad, go hunt down quotes. Go crazy with the sadness.

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 31st, 2017 at 12:02 AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:00 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

can we just leave my butt-cherry out of the conversation. it's just a tad off-topic as well. i can't stop you from fantasizing over me but maybe you guys can take it to PM

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:01 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
can we just leave my butt-cherry out of the conversation. it's just a tad off-topic as well. i can't stop you from fantasizing over me but maybe you guys can take it to PM

No PM's, I want the sadness on full display.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:03 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

you know that instagram you talk about, how if we read it we'd never believe it was you? why don't you try being that guy, here.

On point, will dothumb up

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:04 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob, nobody admitted anything, just pointing out your bullshit. You got triggered before and kept talking about dicks with Bash lol. Just stop.

When you said "doing it as well", you're confirming your own actions while accusing me, sport. Words. Mean. Things.

But here you go, more proof of you fantacizing about male anal rape:

quote:
Ew, I wouldn't rape that if you paid me. Especially since I'm pretty sure Nemebro is 12 yrs old I'd probably be seen as especially horrible for raping someone that young.

Oh shit wait no, I am a f*cking white male, I'd get away with it.

Robtard's Legendary Memory: 108

Surtur: -7

Shall we go again?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:04 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But Rob, your legendary memory also remembers how you and Bash kept talking about dicks recently, correct?

Confirm or deny?

Display more sadness btw lol. Keep them coming.

Weird though, where is the link? As in, the link to the post that is from? You know, to give context? No doubt you'll come back with it lol.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:06 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Are you pretending like you didn't say that? laughing out loud

Never mind, you're obviously getting turned on and why you're pushing to continue the topic. What a deviant. Moving on.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:08 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you pretending like you didn't say that? laughing out loud

Never mind, you're obviously getting turned on and why you're pushing to continue the topic. What a deviant. Moving on.

I see, so when I ask you about all the times you talked about dicks you want to move on. Weird.

I'm asking the context I said it in. Surely you have the thread? Link me lol. I assume it was a joke, maybe I'm wrong. Now if you can't do so, you are not to be taken seriously.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:09 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Was in your precious "SJW" thread, can't quote-link since the thread was closed, princess

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:11 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was in your precious "SJW" thread, can't quote-link since the thread was closed, princess

Unless it was deleted the post would still be up. Show me where you got it from.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:12 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

It is up, why I was able to copy/paste, but you can't direct quote from closed threads. FFS, how do you not know this.

Is your memory so shitty you can't recall your own male rape fantasies? Wasn't even a year ago.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:13 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

No PM's, I want the sadness on full display.

okay if you insist on publicly dreaming of my anus being penetrated by another man's erect penis, have a ball. but as you say, it is indeed 'sadness on full display'.

also i'd like to point out that not a single out-of-the-closet gay dude on kmc has ever openly fantasized about my cornhole here.
yet it's a topic you insist that we "touch on" over and over. isn't that weird?

Originally posted by Sable
On point, will dothumb up

cool, i truly hope so.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:13 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is up, why I was able to copy/paste, but you can't direct quote from closed threads. FFS, how do you not know this.

Link me.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:14 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay if you insist on publicly dreaming of my anus being penetrated by another man's erect penis, have a ball. but as you say, it is indeed 'sadness on full display'.

also i'd like to point out that not a single out-of-the-closet gay dude on kmc has ever openly fantasized about my cornhole here.
yet it's a topic you insist that we "touch on" over and over. isn't that weird?

No, just want the sadness of your pal on display.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:14 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Sable
Oh cmon, you would let Someone get up in your face and troll you endlessly In real life without doing something? I was born, but not yesterday.

I dunno, that depends on how good the pizza I was sharing with them is.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Link me.

I told you which thread it was in, so I have to ask this again:

Is your memory so shitty you can't recall your own male rape fantasies? Wasn't even a year ago.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:15 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I told you which thread it was in, so I have to ask this again:

Thread had a lot of pages. One more time: link me. Even if you can't quote it you can link me. Give me a link to the page it is on.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:17 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm not your personal notes keeper, if you can't recall male rape fantasies you had less than a year ago, you're either doing too many drugs and/or you have so many of these fantasies that you lose track. Either way, I'm done.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:19 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not your personal notes keeper, if you can't recall male rape fantasies you had less than a year ago, you're either doing too many drugs and/or you have so many of these fantasies that you lose track. Either way, I'm done.

You provided the quote, but you aren't my personal note keeper? Yeah you are done laughing

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 12:19 AM