KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Poll: Nation Split Over Whether Media Or White Supremacists Are Doing More Damage

Poll: Nation Split Over Whether Media Or White Supremacists Are Doing More Damage
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I wonder how the Dems would react if offered a way to more or less make all the illegals here full citizens with 99.999% of the rights of US citizens, except one thing: they are not allowed to vote lol.

This would, one would think, make the lives of illegals infinitely better. Since they are already here illegally, I feel the offer would be better than no offer at all. Most illegals would probably support it, in the sense that it gives them far more rights and opportunities than they have now.

How do people here think the Democrats would react? Would they want these folk to be able to better their own lives...if the Dems could not benefit at all from it?

How about we also take away the voting rights of those who don't pay taxes but instead leech off the government/tax payers when they very well could be working and contributing?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 04:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
How about we also take away the voting rights of those who don't pay taxes but instead leech off the government/tax payers when they very well could be working and contributing?

Lmao, this triggered you that badly? Let me guess, it is because you know the Dems wouldn't be all for it if they couldn't benefit.

If the taking away their rights thing gets you, let us say that instead of that...they can vote, but the Dems via polls(they love their polls) find that 95% of the illegals intend to vote Republican. What do the Dems do?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 04:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Sorry, but your imaginary 'what if?' scenarios do nothing in reality. But it's nice to see you pat yourself on the back thinking so. Do continue.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 04:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But acting entirely on you "FEE FEE's" is the way to go on stuff Huh Robbie!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, but your imaginary 'what if?' scenarios do nothing in reality. But it's nice to see you pat yourself on the back thinking so. Do continue.

Interesting.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

What the phuck are "fee fees"

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:26 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Looks like You need to be sent to Emotional Senstivity ReEducation Camp.

eek!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 07:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

The most important thing in the whole wide world:

Feelings.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 09:43 PM
Flyattractor

Well that would get rid of the Democrats voting base....
rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 06:03 AM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

I'm curious about this as well. The media holds power and influence, they can lie and not correct their lies for months and then be patted on the back for finally correcting their lies. If they want to really get clever they can merely tweet out the correction, insuring that the number of people who saw the initial lie is 10 times more than the number who saw the retraction. Shithead KKK members do not have that influence, they are getting doxxed left and right on social media with stories of them getting fired. It is obvious the country overall doesn't tolerate them. I truly hope they are not going to exploit the death in Charlottesville in order to claim the kkk and nazis are a far bigger threat than they appear.

Most of our MSM have decided it is their task to remove Trump from office, full stop. We are not going to beat around the bush and have people pretend otherwise. Most in the MSM do not want to get to the bottom of Russia or anything else, not unless at the bottom of it is "Trump is guilty". They have all but declared war on him, and yeah I think the people who begin whining about being called fake news during a deadly hurricane probably damage the country more than some white supremacists whose only supporters tend to be other white supremacists.

They want Trump to fail and it's not as if they only want him to fail on the things they disagree on him with, but everything. If that wasn't true they'd be able to pay him a compliment without feeling the need to slip in an insult or criticism.

Originally posted by cdtm
Neo-Nazi's are just impoverished losers. They're potentially violent, but they're not the ones putting poor white trash against poor minorities.

That would be the rich people who control the various media outlets.

Fact is, the lower class people uniting togethet against the rich 1% is their worst nightmare, so keep us fighting each other over stuff that doesn't hurt their gravy train (And in fact pads their wallet. People flock to controversy like flies to a bug zapper..)

I wonder how the Dems would react if offered a way to more or less make all the illegals here full citizens with 99.999% of the rights of US citizens, except one thing: they are not allowed to vote lol.

This would, one would think, make the lives of illegals infinitely better. Since they are already here illegally, I feel the offer would be better than no offer at all. Most illegals would probably support it, in the sense that it gives them far more rights and opportunities than they have now.

How do people here think the Democrats would react? Would they want these folk to be able to better their own lives...if the Dems could not benefit at all from it?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2017 04:42 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote