KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Poll: Nation Split Over Whether Media Or White Supremacists Are Doing More Damage

Poll: Nation Split Over Whether Media Or White Supremacists Are Doing More Damage
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Saved via quick page-flip, well played, Surt. Well played

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Saved via quick page-flip, well played, Surt. Well played

Still paranoid about page turns I see.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh be honest. Robbie is far past "SAVING" at this point.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 05:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Sable
You really cant help but lie every time you post huh? Try and explain how winning 30 out of 50 states is 30% in your mind.

32% of registered voters are Democrats
23% of registered voters are Republicans
39% of registered voters are Independents

Of registered voters who are Independents:

48% identify as Democrats or lean Democratic
39% identify as Republicans or lean Republican

Do you even math?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 07:59 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah because #'s never lie.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2017 08:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neo-Nazi's are just impoverished losers. They're potentially violent, but they're not the ones putting poor white trash against poor minorities.

That would be the rich people who control the various media outlets.

Fact is, the lower class people uniting togethet against the rich 1% is their worst nightmare, so keep us fighting each other over stuff that doesn't hurt their gravy train (And in fact pads their wallet. People flock to controversy like flies to a bug zapper..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 03:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Neo-Nazi's are just impoverished losers. They're potentially violent, but they're not the ones putting poor white trash against poor minorities.

That would be the rich people who control the various media outlets.

Fact is, the lower class people uniting togethet against the rich 1% is their worst nightmare, so keep us fighting each other over stuff that doesn't hurt their gravy train (And in fact pads their wallet. People flock to controversy like flies to a bug zapper..)

Hell the number I have seen given for white supremacists in the country is like 10,000.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 03:54 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
32% of registered voters are Democrats
23% of registered voters are Republicans
39% of registered voters are Independents

Of registered voters who are Independents:

48% identify as Democrats or lean Democratic
39% identify as Republicans or lean Republican

Do you even math?

How many states did he win again, say it with me.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 03:56 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

There have been "Neo Nazis" running around since the 50's.
They aint got no power whatsoever. Only some fringe kook-balls we all enjoy to point an laugh at.

Now the LEFTIST FASCISTS such as the Modern U.S Media on the other hand DO Have Real Power. The Power to Spread the LIES and MISINFORMATION *aka Fake News* via their WORLD WIDE INFORMATION NETWORKS! Aka TV, Radio and The Internet, and have deep and disturbing ties to Democrats in the Government System.

So yes. THE MEDIA IS MORE DANGEROUS THEN NAZIS!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 06:45 PM
Adam_PoE

How many states did he win again, say it with me.

Someone does not understand how elections work.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 09:32 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

It appears you don't. So lets go over it very simple for you Barney style.

The candidate with the most votes in that particular states gets its electoral vote.

The person with the most EC votes wins

Simple enough Elmo?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 09:36 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

It appears you don't. So lets go over it very simple for you Barney style.

The candidate with the most votes in that particular states gets its electoral vote.

The person with the most EC votes wins

Simple enough Elmo?

Me: Less than 30% of registered voters are Republicans.

You: Liar!

Me: [Cites proof.]

You: If less than 30% of registered voters are Republicans, then how did the Republican candidate for president win the electoral vote of 30 states?

Me: If you think winning a plurality of votes in states with comparatively small populations translates to majority support, then you do not understand how our system works.

You: [Demonstrates he does not understand how one can win an election with fewer votes.]

Maybe this will help you. Explain how Trump has majority support, even though he received 3.5 million fewer votes than his opponent. Then demonstrate that those supporters are all Republicans.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2017 10:00 PM
Flyattractor

Looks like maybe The Leftist Media's time as Obama's Cuck Slaves may be coming back to bite them...

Cluck Cluck The Media's Eggs Come Home to BAH-CUCK them up the Chicken WHat?!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:14 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Me: Less than 30% of registered voters are Republicans.

You: Liar!

Me: [Cites proof.]

You: If less than 30% of registered voters are Republicans, then how did the Republican candidate for president win the electoral vote of 30 states?

Me: If you think winning a plurality of votes in states with comparatively small populations translates to majority support, then you do not understand how our system works.

You: [Demonstrates he does not understand how one can win an election with fewer votes.]

Maybe this will help you. Explain how Trump has majority support, even though he received 3.5 million fewer votes than his opponent. Then demonstrate that those supporters are all Republicans.

This is the main reason the Democrat party wants to import Illegals to just give them the vote.

Thank God for the Electoral College.

It saved this country from Leftist Fascist Tyranny Once More.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 06:16 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Flyattractor
This is the main reason the Democrat party wants to import Illegals to just give them the vote.

Thank God for the Electoral College.

It saved this country from Leftist Fascist Tyranny Once More.

If the electoral college was needed then the Democrats don't need any illegal voters. Good to know the College does its intended job.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 10:21 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Simple enough Elmo?

Remember Elmo on CNN talking about Syrian refugee children? Good times. The thousands, no...the millions of children that watch CNN daily were probably quite shocked and surprised to see good 'ol Elmo show up on their favorite 24 hour news station.

Back when I was a young kid watching CNN I just remember wishing somehow they'd toss a ninja turtle or two into the mix.

They never did sad

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 01:35 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bentley
If the electoral college was needed then the Democrats don't need any illegal voters. Good to know the College does its intended job.

It won't work for ever. The "Illegal Vote" has cemented their Tyrannical Hold on some states like Califunny, they just haven't gotten the infestation spread out enough to completely take over, but they are getting there.
Give them time. Freedom and Liberty are on the way out.

THANKS OBAMA!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 03:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
It won't work for ever. The "Illegal Vote" has cemented their Tyrannical Hold on some states like Califunny, they just haven't gotten the infestation spread out enough to completely take over, but they are getting there.
Give them time. Freedom and Liberty are on the way out.

THANKS OBAMA!

I wonder how the Dems would react if offered a way to more or less make all the illegals here full citizens with 99.999% of the rights of US citizens, except one thing: they are not allowed to vote lol.

This would, one would think, make the lives of illegals infinitely better. Since they are already here illegally, I feel the offer would be better than no offer at all. Most illegals would probably support it, in the sense that it gives them far more rights and opportunities than they have now.

How do people here think the Democrats would react? Would they want these folk to be able to better their own lives...if the Dems could not benefit at all from it?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 04:13 PM
Flyattractor

They would rather go the other way. Give them the Right to Vote with OUT the 99.999% of the other RIGHTS!

Because you have to remember. The Hell Holes that the "illegals" come from, our Poverty here in the U.S is Paradise compared to that.

But give the DemoNazis time and it won't last.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 04:17 PM