KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Clinton Blames Bernie for losing

Clinton Blames Bernie for losing
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

With Clinton out of power, Obama is still in Power.

Deep down I feel he never wanted her to win, he barley helped herlaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 10:08 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
With Clinton out of power, Obama is still in Power.

Deep down I feel he never wanted her to win, he barley helped herlaughing out loud

Speaking of that though, I did find it disturbing to see a sitting president campaigning for another person. Even if i was a little bit.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 10:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Why do you find that disturbing?

We'd have seen it with Bush and Clinton as well, but both were seen as too toxic to the new nominee. They both offered to campaign for McCain and Gore, respectively, but were turned down.

Obama was in a pretty unique position as being pretty well liked and scandal free by the end of his tenure.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:09 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire

We'd have seen it with Bush and Clinton as well, but both were seen as too toxic to the new nominee. They both offered to campaign for McCain and Gore, respectively, but were turned down.

Obama was in a pretty unique position as being pretty well liked and scandal free by the end of his tenure.

I don't want any president doing it lol. I do not want Trump campaigning during his presidency either, yet he does it.

Run the country, f*ck other people who want the job. Your job is not to get other shitheads elected.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I hear you.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 11:17 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scandal free tenure? laughing out loud

Another MSM lie you got programmed with.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 12:00 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hear you.

Speaking of hearing things, what did you hear about Obama, the IRS, and them targeting conservatives?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 12:01 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shhhhh those arnt scandals

Neither is giving Iran a plane full of cash. Or telling the public Clinton was innocent during an investigation, nor Solyndra. Nor spying on Merkel. Don't talk about funding Bibi's rival with tax payer money. I could go on and on.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 12:03 AM
BackFire

Originally posted by Surtur
Speaking of hearing things, what did you hear about Obama, the IRS, and them targeting conservatives?

I heard rumors.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 12:21 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

They weren't rumors. They happened.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 12:34 AM
BackFire

Shhhhh those arnt scandals

Neither is giving Iran a plane full of cash. Or telling the public Clinton was innocent during an investigation, nor Solyndra. Nor spying on Merkel. Don't talk about funding Bibi's rival with tax payer money. I could go on and on.

Sorry, I didn't clarify, I meant more the personal type scandals that Clinton had, not so much the political scandals that you are mentioning. Point taken though.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 12:36 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 12:41 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bernie can't complain. He got paid to take a dive so The Hildawg could get the Prezzy NomNom....to bad she DROPPED DA BALL!!!!!!

OOhhhh Da Beeyoothc Lost...

And Bernie laughed all the way to the bank. On his Paid for Free Plane Rides!
Absolutely this. I'm sorry, but Bernie was the biggest joke candidate in history. It was obvious he wasn't serious and the party would have never made him their candidate, due to his insane policies, horrible gaffs, embarrassing following of "BernieBros" and general unpopularity. The fact he even came close says more about Hillary's failure to reach the people than him.

I believe Clinton is largely responsible for her own loss. She didn't campaign in certain states that she should have and ended up losing those states, namely Wisconsin and Michigan.
Even if she won those swing states she would have still lost......

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 09:30 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really just want someone to ask Hilary point blank who or what she thinks played the largest role in her loss. Can she answer such a question truthfully with "I, Hilary Clinton, played the largest role in that loss" ?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 01:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

New Hillary Website Backfires Big Time-Now Complete Laughing Stock Even to Liberals:

laughing

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 05:32 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel like #Verrit is to memeing what communist worker's paradise concrete apartment buildings were to architecture.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 05:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even the WaPo has articles talking shit about it, ouch.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:00 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Link?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:06 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
New Hillary Website Backfires Big Time-Now Complete Laughing Stock Even to Liberals:

laughing

Did she use the same company that designed the ObamaCare Website to desing her site?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:09 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Link?

I don't have it, the article is shown in the video. It says how it is looking "worse and worse" lol.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2017 06:18 PM