KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 2017 Hurricane Season thread (Updated)

2017 Hurricane Season thread (Updated)
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

silly trumpers harking back to obama's poor handling of hurricane katrina (years before he even took office)

(please log in to view the image)

#OhTrumpers

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

So they were wrong about which Hurricane it was, as there are many, but the point is actually relevant, he was golfing during The Great Flood of 2016

Oh Leftists, Obama was NOT serving food during Hurricane Harvey

Oh my, even worse then the twitter poster who mixed up Katrina which happened in LA, and the Great Floods that happened in LA. Least they were right about what state it was happening.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:11 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:
A Third Of Louisiana Republicans Blame Obama For Hurricane Katrina Response Under Bush

oh trumpers laughing out loud

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/..._n_3790612.html

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

"The Democratic-leaning polling firm, which provided its results to Talking Points Memo, found that 29 percent of Louisiana Republicans said Obama was responsible for the Katrina response. "

oh leftistslaughing out loud

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:21 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
silly trumpers harking back to obama's poor handling of hurricane katrina (years before he even took office)

#OhTrumpers

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable
So they were wrong about which Hurricane it was, as there are many, but the point is actually relevant, he was golfing during The Great Flood of 2016

Oh Leftists, Obama was NOT serving food during Hurricane Harvey

Oh my, even worse then the twitter poster who mixed up Katrina which happened in LA, and the Great Floods that happened in LA. Least they were right about what state it was happening.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

When Snopes proves you wrong

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:24 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

very mature tactic, sable.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:25 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

My post Trumps yours though, you are trying to get away from the idiocracy of what those leftists did, while ignoring Obama golfed during the great flood on 2016, and trying to say he is serving food to people to Harvey victims.

But I am glad you found a way to make this thread partisan.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:27 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
There's a flood, authorities are handling it the best they can. What else would you like the "Democrats" to do?

How about not do what you are Bash are doing right now?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:28 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm mocking stupid people while you spam-quote yourself in order to bro-shield random idiots on twitter.

so maybe you should re-think your accusation as it is yet another of your lies.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:30 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm mocking stupid people while you spam-quote yourself in order to bro-shield random idiots on twitter.

So you are mocking people in a thread that wasn't supposed to be partisan? Also I didn't lie about anything.thumb up

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm mocking stupid Trumpers, not flood victims because they're flooded

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

So you are mocking people in a thread that wasn't supposed to be partisan? Also I didn't lie about anything.thumb up

are you pretend-modding again? how cute. are you going to give me an official warning? i hope not!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:31 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

are you pretend-modding again? how cute. are you going to give me an official warning? i hope not!

Id rather smack your mouth, feel free to continue without a warning..this time thumb up

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stupid people are on both sides. This was shown quite clearly when people freaked out over Melania wearing high heels when she boarded the plane to Texas.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Id rather smack your mouth, feel free to continue without a warning..this time thumb up

uh oh, there's the first violent threat. all because i mocked some trumpers on twitter and in louisiana. should i lube up my inbox?

#fee-fees

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:36 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

uh oh, there's the first violent threat. all because i mocked some trumpers on twitter and in louisiana. should i lube up my inbox?

#fee-fees

oh leftistslaughing out loud

#triggeredfromchapelleshow

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:38 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I'm mocking stupid Trumpers, not flood victims because they're flooded

Sure lets turn this into mocking each other cause thats clearly the right thing to do.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:39 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Sure lets turn this into mocking each other cause thats clearly the right thing to do.

better to lie and slander people. you're a good person, really. we could learn a thing or two by watching.

Meanwhile we got assholes in the thread talking trash about Houston.

[Citation Needed] by the way

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 08:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well we do have this from another thread Bash:

Originally posted by Impediment
Houston is a shit hole.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 10:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote