KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Annihilation (2018)

Annihilation (2018)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Gender: Male
Location: Right here

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I just re-watched it and I think it's pretty great all the way through. It's intelligent sci-fi with a great script I consider it a bit of a cautionary tale about A.I.
Think about how cool it would have been if when Domhnall Gleeson went into the bathroom to cut himself if he found out he was an AI....that would have been amazing...

Yet what we got was ultimately predictable in my opinion...in the third act. I still really enjoyed the movie and highly recommend it to anyone; that said I think it could have been a bit better.


__________________

"MCU's Best Villain....coming soon."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 04:58 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Gender: Male
Location: South Africa, under the bed.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I just re-watched it and I think it's pretty great all the way through. It's intelligent sci-fi with a great script I consider it a bit of a cautionary tale about A.I.


I recently watched The Machine again with Caity Lotz and it's a solid 8/10 from me. Along with Ex Machina they rank as two of my favourite movies about AI. Bonus with The Machine is Caity shows off her dancing and martial arts skills.

(please log in to view the image)


__________________


May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 04:58 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Space

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Think about how cool it would have been if when Domhnall Gleeson went into the bathroom to cut himself if he found out he was an AI....that would have been amazing...


thumb down

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I recently watched The Machine again with Caity Lotz and it's a solid 8/10 from me. Along with Ex Machina they rank as two of my favourite movies about AI. Bonus with The Machine is Caity shows off her dancing and martial arts skills.


Never heard of it. I'll look into it.


__________________

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 07:44 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Space

Cool poster...

(please log in to view the image)


__________________

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 04:03 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 10:42 AM.
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Annihilation (2018)

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.