KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cambridgeport School Librarian Rejects Melanias Dr. Seuss Book Donation Cause Racism

Cambridgeport School Librarian Rejects Melanias Dr. Seuss Book Donation Cause Racism
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Rob, I am asking you flat out once again, given the stuff you have now seen: do you feel she reacts the same way if Michelle Obama does this?

Already answered.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Already answered.

But you said she doesn't like Seuss, the photo evidence contradicts that. Your thoughts?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

One need only go read my 1st and 2nd post here to know my thoughts on this librarian. In fact, I even reposted them for you a few pages back. She's "stupid".

What will Surtur whine about next?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of reading your posts...

I dunno, probably, she seems to be an anti-Seuss nutjob.

You said this Rob. Do you stand by it?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Now you're pretending like I claimed to not have made that pretend scenario. Weird.

No, we don't have to argue again why your pretend scenarios count as truth and my pretend scenarios don't. I'm cool letting you have that.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now you're pretending like I claimed to not have made that pretend scenario. Weird.

No, we don't have to argue again why your pretend scenarios count as truth and mine don't. I'll cool letting you have that.

FFS, Rob: is she anti Seuss? Yes or no.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Do you believe white people who wore "black face" did it as a means to legitimately honor Black Americans and Black culture?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you believe white people who wore "black face" did it as a means to legitimately honor Black Americans and Black culture?

LOL!!! What is your major malfunction? You said she was probably just anti-seuss. She clearly isn't. Just say she isn't Rob.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:42 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I just don't see how you can be a Librarian and not accept free books. lol Even if they are the Twilight series, there has to be someone who wants to read it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:42 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Interesting, a dodge, but interesting.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do not like green eggs and ham, because I'm not a nazi and if I did I'd be in a jam.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting, a dodge, but interesting.

Rob is this to me, cuz you just randomly brought up black face and can't even answer if she is anti seuss when you know she isn't. Just. Say. It.

Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by socool8520
I just don't see how you can be a Librarian and not accept free books. lol Even if they are the Twilight series, there has to be someone who wants to read it.

Schools have standards of what they can accept; her reasons here though were stupid, as the article CLEARLY stated and tore down, while defending the Trumps no less. "The Liberal media", as honest as it gets it seems.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Schools have standards of what they can accept; her reasons here though were stupid, as the article CLEARLY stated and tore down, while defending the Trumps no less. "The Liberal media", as honest as it gets it seems.

Okay but Rob YOU, you Robtard, not the article, not some other imbecile, but you Robtard as a poster chalked this up to being anti-Seuss. Do you still feel that way?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:47 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

5/10. Would probably shag her.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:49 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
5/10. Would probably shag her.

She's the type you bang and then the next day if she brings it up you pretend like you don't know her.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
She's the type you bang and then the next day if she brings it up you pretend like you don't know her.

"Fedorable."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob I will once again give you a chance: if she anti seuss?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

OMG, Surtur's giving me a chance, guys!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:54 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Right. I could see the turning down of erotica or extremely violent books. I could even see turning down some of the literary greats to avoid scrutiny (Huck Finn for instance) , but Dr. Seuss books just seemed stupid. lol

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:56 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote