KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Dark Phoenix and Apocalypse vs Ego...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ego wins... 6 54.55%
Dark Phoenix and Apocalypse wins... 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dark Phoenix and Apocalypse vs Ego...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of coars he was banned. You have to be pretty pathetic to permanently ban someone like that.

Look at these cos 'reasons'

Auto-Note (Mar 13th, 2010 05:04 PM)
User banned by Peach, for 3 days

Reason: Trolling and baiting after having been told and warned numerous times to stop.
Auto-Note (Oct 23rd, 2010 03:17 PM)
User banned by Peach, for 7 days

Reason: Twisting things around to troll and continuing to do so after having been told to knock it off.
Auto-Note (Dec 18th, 2011 02:12 PM)
User banned by Peach, for 21 days

Reason: Baiting people, and after being told to stop, continuing to argue it in the thread despite having been told several times to drop it. No one is bullying you; you simply act as though the rules do not apply to you.
Auto-Note (Jan 10th, 2012 12:51 AM)
User banned by Peach, permanently

Reason: Making a sock while temporarily banned.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 04:28 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Back then, the rules were enforced. Ya know, when the forum was actually active and required moderation. You can't let the monkeys be monkeys among the aristocrats, otherwise there would be murder.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 04:36 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

hence why the forum failed. Banned all the good posters. Then blamed everyone else for it failing.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 04:41 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember certain mods complaining about the forum falling apart. And blaming it on Raz. They could never take responsibility for banning all the good people. Never have never will. Even when the forum was crippled and new people could not register or quality people not registering. They kept banning people cause 'reasons'

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 04:48 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I guess that depends on your interpretation of "Quality people". I mean you have to have rules and laws. And you need to enforce those rules. Like I said, if you allow one and all to be internet monkeys, you have a jungle, not a forum. If you get blatant shitheels posting and you do nothing about it, what does that say when you won't protect those who did no wrong on your forum?

I'm not saying that the Mods didn't occasionally ban or warn the wrong poster. it happens, they are, of course, still human. Heck, when C-Master copped the warning from Ush that made him go into permanent self exile, I was freaking furious at Ush.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:24 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I never said its a bad thing that she was able to shut him down...

I said it simply means either Ego is either weak minded or Mantis is superpowerful as she overpowered a 'Celestial' level being and put him to sleep against his will...

Now which do you think is more likely; especially given that Mantis has traditionally been a Gamora level character historically?

Well I feel like Mantis just might have absurdly powerful empathic abilities.

You speak of her being traditionally seen as Gamora level, but if we're going to invoke that well...traditionally Starlord wasn't Ego's kid lol.

Also the Celestials in the movie universe are clearly nowhere near the power levels of the comic versions. So in that context, it isn't that out there.

So I can't figure out why Ego doesn't just take them out via energy tentacle shenanigans. Here are the battle scenes with him:

He just seems a little out of their league.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 05:18 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote