KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Harvey Weinstein Lawyering Up after Reveal, Decades of Sexual Harrassment Allegations

Harvey Weinstein Lawyering Up after Reveal, Decades of Sexual Harrassment Allegations
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol but dude, if you're mad over the legal thing bring up the legal thing. Don't bring up other things without context.

And this is just retarded as hell. You are not to be taken seriously if you do not think Hilary is ego driven and a narcissist and all that. This b*tch wrote a god damn book called "What Happened", whining about the election. No, THERE IS equivocation. I'm sorry that bugs you, but it's true.

So no, there will be no "Hilary is better" because she isn't. She is just a different type of piece of shit. Because dipshit leftists could not see this they rallied behind her and lost. Good job, continue the ignorance that already put Trump into office.
The legal thing is just a small piece of proof that Trump is a horrible person. If a comprehensive list was made, it would be too long.

And notice how Hillary Clinton writing a book about an important event in her life does no harm to anyone and is actually very benign. Even though she couldn't break the glass ceiling, Hillary will be remembered as an inspiration to millions of women and girls coming up in the world.

Meanwhile, Trump will be covered in the same chapter as Reconstruction South and Jim Crow. You my friend, are on the wrong side of history.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:19 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
The legal thing is just a small piece of proof that Trump is a horrible person. If a comprehensive list was made, it would be too long.

And notice how Hillary Clinton writing a book about an important event in her life does no harm to anyone and is actually very benign. Even though she couldn't break the glass ceiling, Hillary will be remembered as an inspiration to millions of women and girls coming up in the world.

Meanwhile, Trump will be covered in the same chapter as Reconstruction South and Jim Crow. You my friend, are on the wrong side of history.

Lol dude, just STOP. Her writing the book is an example of narcissism, full stop. How do you not get that? And the fact she'll inspire girls is sad lol. Why should girls be inspired by a corrupt piece of shit? Because you think Trump is worse? Sad.

If being on the wrong side of history is not thinking a corrupt kunt isn't corrupt and worthy of praise? I'll gladly be on the wrong side, because it will be the truthful side.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh Harvey...indeed, I bet you learned A LOT from Billy:

He learned how oppressed women build companies...all from Bill Clinton. Nice.

One more question for folks. Let us, for a moment, enter a horrible horrible alternate universe where Hilary won the election. This story with Harvey, does it still come out?

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This isn't about Hillary Clinton you moron.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 01:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

"But Obama!"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:52 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol dude, just STOP. Her writing the book is an example of narcissism, full stop. How do you not get that?
This is such a sad sentence. President Trump is ruining people's lives right now and your getting angry about a book? Trump just banned green card holders from serving in the military and currently deployed soldiers are facing the prospect of deportation when they come home... Maybe get angry about THAT huh?

And the fact she'll inspire girls is sad lol. Why should girls be inspired by a corrupt piece of shit? Because you think Trump is worse? Sad.
You have no right to dictate to girls and women what they should and shouldn't be inspired by, Hillary is a galvanizing figure to look up to for millions deal with it.

If being on the wrong side of history is not thinking a corrupt kunt isn't corrupt and worthy of praise? I'll gladly be on the wrong side, because it will be the truthful side.
Atta boy, you finally used the ultimate sexist slur. Boy your mother must be proud of her son!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 07:51 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
This is such a sad sentence. President Trump is ruining people's lives right now and your getting angry about a book? Trump just banned green card holders from serving in the military and currently deployed soldiers are facing the prospect of deportation when they come home... Maybe get angry about THAT huh?

^^These are such a sad batch of sentences. You are the one who first mentioned Trump was ego driven. I countered with "yeah, Hilary is too" and used her book as an example. You counter with the retarded "oh it's benign". It's not lol. It's as ego driven as books come. Now that you've had reality pointed out...you really wanna try the "oh you're angry about a book what about {insert whatever example you are virtue signaling over). No lol. That game isn't going to be played. The discussion wasn't green cards or soldiers or anything like that. It was Trump compared to Hilary. You knew that and yet you still just typed what you did anyways.

This is getting to be a thing with you, context, etc . is left out just so you can say some absolutely dumb shit or try to pretend you have the moral high ground. I would say you've lost the moral high ground, but one can not lose something they never had.

quote:
You have no right to dictate to girls and women what they should and shouldn't be inspired by, Hillary is a galvanizing figure to look up to for millions deal with it.

And I never said I have the right to dictate that. I said it's sad a corrupt piece of shit would inspire young people.

quote:
Atta boy, you finally used the ultimate sexist slur. Boy your mother must be proud of her son!

Atta boy, you display that fake outrage over someone daring to call Hilary a kunt. It allows you to pretend to have the moral high ground, that must be wonderful for you.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 18th, 2017 at 01:42 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 01:39 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Happy birthday, Bob Weinstein! He's 63 today.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:22 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Happy birthday, Bob Weinstein! He's 63 today.

LOL! Did you know he is caught in an apparent scandal now too? Making "unwanted romantic advances".

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:23 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yes, Surt. I don't live in a cave. And I can read the title of the thread.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:26 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yes, Surt. I don't live in a cave. And I can read the title of the thread.

I was talking about Bob. Granted the accusations against Bob pale in comparison to his bro though.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ew wtf:

Woman Says Harvey Weinstein Forcibly Performed Oral Sex on Her During Her Period

"She was having her period at the time and he pulled out her tampon during the sexual assault, she said.

According to Haleyi, he asked her, “‘Don’t you feel we’re so much closer to each other now?’ To which I replied, ‘No.'”

Nasty.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 04:56 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Goddamn. Harvey is a freak.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 05:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's like the worst kind of vampire.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 05:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay I don't know if this warrants a different thread, but even George Bush(senior) is caught up in this lol. He has been accused and has apologized. This is just weird.

George Bush Senior apology to Heather Lind after sex assault claim

"A spokesman for Mr Bush said the incident was an attempt at humour.

"President Bush would never - under any circumstance - intentionally cause anyone distress, and he most sincerely apologises if his attempt at humour offended Ms Lind," a statement supplied to outlets including the Daily Mail and People magazine said."

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 05:22 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

can only imagine what those two chatted about.

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Oct 25th, 2017 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 05:35 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could post the clip of Harvey telling Bill Clinton he learned a lot from him, but I won't.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 05:36 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trump also pal'd around with bill. they should form a school for pussy grabbing and intimidating women into sexual submission.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 05:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
can only imagine what those two chatted about.

(please log in to view the image)

TBF, it's not like either guy has a history of bragging about being able to sexually assault women and get away with it because rich/powerful/famous

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 05:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Robbie has never spent any actual time with actual heterosexual males.

That is becoming very apparent. He really needs to get out of his basement.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2017 05:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote