KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Female Police Officer: San Juan Mayor didn't allow the food to be distrubted.

Female Police Officer: San Juan Mayor didn't allow the food to be distrubted.
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
The t-shirt district comment was a joke, I actually find it amusing she is trying to play the victim in this situation.

Wasn't talking about that the humor comment, just that you've brought up her using the "nasty" shirt as some form of negative before and I found it odd.

Doesn't seem to be playing a victim, more of mocking Trump for his unpresidentialness.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 10:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Robtard
Wasn't talking about that the humor comment, just that you've brought up her using the "nasty" shirt as some form of negative before and I found it odd.

Doesn't seem to be playing a victim, more of mocking Trump for his unpresidentialness.

why are we to the point that people are completely for trump and anyone who says anything against him is automatically an enemy

and then there are those who are against trump and they support anybody who doesn't like trump

really. why do people let themselves be like this?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 10:23 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I assume you're referring to me in the the second line. Here specifically, the President's office should be above petty things like insulting other people with names, especially other Americans. He makes himself and the Oval Office look a fool when he engages in these petty squabbles.

It's one thing to refer to terrorist as "losers", though he should really use his 'better words' there imo, but this is democratically elected official and she's an American. You're the president, be above it.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 10:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Robtard
I assume you're referring to me in the the second line. Here specifically, the President's office should be above petty things like insulting other people with names, especially other Americans. He makes himself and the Oval Office look a fool when he engages in these petty squabbles.

It's one thing to refer to terrorist as "losers", though he should really use his 'better words' there imo, but this is democratically elected official and she's an American. You're the president, be above it.

not just you. but I've never seen you agree with anything trump says or does. you bash him about everything. it's the same thing anti-Obama people did to obama

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 10:33 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Raisen
not just you. but I've never seen you agree with anything trump says or does. you bash him about everything. it's the same thing anti-Obama people did to obama

I can totally see how you could feel that way. In my defense, I've seen little to praise Trump over since he's taken office.

I cautiously bought into the "it's just an act, he will clean himself up once he takes office" after the election, but he hasn't. President Trump is basically the same as Campaign Trump, a clown; a dangerous one. Until that changes, I don't see my opinion changing.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 10:41 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't being a progressive ignorant and dangerous though? Not saying you are one.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 10:46 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well depends, what is a "progressive person"? Explain.

What I see/understand it: A progressive person is someone who is into ideas like civil equality and changes that affect that directly, willing to change with the times (simplest form). "Progressive" has it's roots in "progress". So I'd have to disagree with you so far.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 10:59 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Names can be "in name only" though.

Like Republicans in Congress are RINOs.

You usually vote Democrat right?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 11:08 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Then they're not really it, if it's in name only.

Yes. Had a fairly neutral/negative-neutral opinion of GWB, until 9/11 and the war. McCain was kinda feasible, but then he added an utter retard to his ticket, also the stain of the GWB admin didn't help at all. Romney seemed turdish as did that smarmy faced Ryan. If you don't recall, I thought Kasich was decent (you attacked me for this) and wanted him to win the nomination as he could be an acceptable replacement for Bernie losing, as I wanted it to be Sanders Vs Kasich.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 11:15 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who would you have voted for if it was Kasich vs Sanders in the general?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 11:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Sanders. But would have been alright with Kasich, was willing to give him a shot. He was the one guy on the Republican side who always remained poised and consistently tried to talk about the economy, foreign affairs etc., not the BS name calling and buffoonery.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 11:31 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember you telling me you are fiscally conservative and socially liberal, which Kasich is both.

Sanders isnt a fiscal conservative

Why would you have voted for Sanders over Kasich? Kasich has more executive experience actually running a state.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 11:50 PM