KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC posters and their buddies/sycophants

KMC posters and their buddies/sycophants
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Re: Re: KMC Gangland

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
I think Fly would enjoy being called "Green text guy". smile

Sable was banned? What did she do?

Sure, she could get a little abrasive, but no less then Rob or (Especially) Tag, imo.

Probably flooding the MVF with troll spam. That combined with the fact that it was Bada's turn to clean house and dump the slop. Unfortunately for Sable, Bada likes to keep the house clean. Imp and Backfire tend to leave the puddles of vomit, broken teeth and crockery everywhere when they clean wink

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 11:09 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

No joke.

I'm happy this thread brought some people together

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 12:11 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Robtard
AC deleted all his accounts once the rapbattle guys doxed the shit out of him and fully exposed his penchant with trying to blackmail underage girls to send him nudes and used bras.

edit: He liked underage boys too.
I was one of those underage boys. thumb up

I deleted AC because of how obnoxiously clingy he was. I'm a real player. thumb up

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 04:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That can't be real.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 04:48 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Robtard
Doubt he even weighed more than 9 stone, he was rail thin, sickly looking
He wasn't that thin IMO. Certainly more thin than men with immensely powerful strongman builds like mine, gigantic fatasses like Bardock, or bodybuilder builds like dadudemon or Supra, but idk, his build was on the leaner side of average I think. Didn't look that unhealthy to me.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 04:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
remember his story about how he almost beat the shit out of some woman in front of her child because she was being intolerant?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: everyone cheers in the end
laughing out loud thumb up

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 04:50 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
iirc, he'd try to play on their sympathy to get them to send compromising photos, after which he would blackmail them to send more or else he would share their photos around (which he probably did anyway).
Can confirm tbh. I know for a fact he's sent pictures women did not want shared to other people.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 04:54 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Impediment
Ushgarak has always been on my good side and was a good mod, but he could be overly strict sometimes.

Peach and General Kaliero both left KMC and got married. They live in my area of San Antonio, but she wants nothing to do with me. Peach deleted me from her Facebook friend list because of a drunken post I made one night about how liberals are "retarded ass hat snowflakes" and that my vote was going to Trump. I hope she and GK are well.
I've always been of the opinion that Ushgarak was a cowardly piece of shit who used his authority to bully posters into backing out of debates while they were busy renovating his anus, but that's just me tbh.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 04:57 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Peach stupidly posted a picture of her sister who is cute and I suggested she'd get it. Peach was a dick to me subsequently, she had no sense of humour. I remember GK but not well.
GK was Peach's pet. He had no thoughts independent from her. Probably for the best. Any other man wouldn't be tolerable for her.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 04:58 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by The Nuul
i remember peach always being a biitch to me for no reason.. just my experience. lil bitchiness was very cool though, she was the one member that i used to chat a lot with

storm was cool too thumb up
All I remember of lil bitchiness was her intense patriotism for China and her assertion that all the negativity associated with them were western propaganda.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:01 AM
NemeBro

Fun thread, my nigga on KMC was always Blaxican, who unfortunately lacks a working computer at the moment.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:03 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by NemeBro
Fun thread, my nigga on KMC was always Blaxican, who unfortunately lacks a working computer at the moment.

Guess that explains Shin's cryptic hat tip from earlier. I was wondering what the f**k that was about.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: "The f**k? Does that mean he's dead? I hope not. That'll f**k up my day, if so." <--My initial, instinctive response to that.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 05:18 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Re: Re: KMC Gangland

Originally posted by Raisen
adam poe is the second string for rob/bash.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:38 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

I miss the 80's....

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 06:44 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by The Nuul
what's the point of posting your private business to a bunch of strangers online? there are only a few members that I'll share a little about myself on here and it's via PM. i have also stopped using FB and other online sites as well.

i don't get the point of having e friends other than shooting the shit and joking around with

This is a great point. I'd probably stop using Facebook as well if it weren't for me always being shipped out to a deifferent country from family and friends. That and my utter annoyance of talking on phones.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 11:28 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Re: Re: Re: KMC Gangland

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Probably flooding the MVF with troll spam. That combined with the fact that it was Bada's turn to clean house and dump the slop. Unfortunately for Sable, Bada likes to keep the house clean. Imp and Backfire tend to leave the puddles of vomit, broken teeth and crockery everywhere when they clean wink

I don't understand though. How do you only choose one person to ban? From what I read, there was plenty of insults slung from both sides. lol Either keep everyone on and let them have their spats or ban them all. Fair no?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 11:32 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Re: Re: Re: Re: KMC Gangland

Originally posted by socool8520
I don't understand though. How do you only choose one person to ban? From what I read, there was plenty of insults slung from both sides. lol Either keep everyone on and let them have their spats or ban them all. Fair no?

Hey, you'd have to ask the raptor that one. Like I said, i'm not a fan of the permabanhammer, and only would use it as a method of last resort.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:32 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: KMC Gangland

Hey, you'd have to ask the raptor that one. Like I said, i'm not a fan of the permabanhammer, and only would use it as a method of last resort.

I don't think I've ever really had a discussion with any of the mods. It would be pretty messed up if it's based on personal preference though. That's not cool.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:46 AM
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: KMC Gangland

Right. Me too. I would never permaban anyone, even the chronic trolls. But the advertisers....nah, permaban. Illegal content posting? Liability. Permaban.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 01:33 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: KMC Gangland

Originally posted by dadudemon
Right. Me too. I would never permaban anyone, even the chronic trolls. But the advertisers....nah, permaban. Illegal content posting? Liability. Permaban.

I mean, there is a LIMIT to how much shit I'm willing to let flow, for example, that Addy assclown on Games Vs deserved his ban. But he was real foul, and for no reason other than ego.

Sable is a lil different in that I dont think he intends to be a jerk when he gets riled up, especially if he thinks it's a rib.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 01:52 AM