KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 13

Supernatural Season 13
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol damn God sent [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Kevin to hell and not heaven. Lmfao.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 12:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Well, so they've depowered Chuck huh. And Amara just like see ya bro, I'm out cause you're annoying.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2019 05:58 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Well, so they've depowered Chuck huh. And Amara just like see ya bro, I'm out cause you're annoying.

I can’t help but think Amara put a big ol’ Target on herself, treating Chuck that way. He was death glaring her.
It was surprising to me seeing him show up so soon. I thought he’d just disappear most of the season as he usually does.
I like that we’ll get to see him doing his thing!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 04:27 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

It was probably so soon to be like, see no, this is the real Chuck. For the fan theories of it wasn't really him, but The Other, and whatnot.

I am surprised that the Winchesters haven't thought of looking for Amara though since Chuck even said she was in Reno.

What is up with Dean though? I get it, he's angsty all the time these days but 'We have no free will cause God has been pulling the strings this whole time' deal. He literally didn't kill Jack, isn't that proof enough of free will? And how is this any different than what the angels were doing? And why didn't he go all we have no free will when he realized God had written books about his life?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 04:35 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Maybe deep down he always figured God had their back?

As for the books, I never thought of it as God was making things happen, so much as he was seeing it happen and writing it down.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 11:11 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chuck says in the very first episode we see him "I'm a god". Dude told them.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 09:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Surtur
Chuck says in the very first episode we see him "I'm a god". Dude told them.

Man, remember when it was a highly debated topic among fans??
Little did we know he’d turn out to be the final big bad...!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 12:01 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For a long time I thought he had just ascended and become some kind of angel or something. The main thing that made me think it was Chuck in the apocalypse world. They were living a shitty life and I figured he wouldn't do that just for shits and giggles. I guess he would.

And as for him creating a gun that wounds him, it reminds me of the question of if God can make a boulder so heavy even he can't lift it...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 03:16 PM
riv6672

quote:
And as for him creating a gun that wounds him, it reminds me of the question of if God can make a boulder so heavy even he can't lift it...

^^^That’s the question that got me kicked out of Church when I was 12. laughing

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 09:41 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn we lost [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ketch and Rowena. I didn't expect Ketch to survive the season, though I did think he'd make it until near the end(possibly even the finale). I did think Rowena would somehow come through it all.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 10:55 AM
riv6672

^^^i know, that was really cut throat for [SPOILER - highlight to read]: both characters.
I’m still holding out hope for [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Rowena. I mean, it’s Rowena!
Sad to see how things are playing out between [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dean and Cas, but i’m not surprised. They have some some couples therapy level shit to work out.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2019 10:06 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cas does f*ck up a lot. But then they've all f*cked up.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2019 09:21 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Surtur
Cas does f*ck up a lot. But then they've all f*cked up.

Exactly. Dean is like a **** up MASTER!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2019 10:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^i know, that was really cut throat for [SPOILER - highlight to read]: both characters.
I’m still holding out hope for [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Rowena. I mean, it’s Rowena!
Sad to see how things are playing out between [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dean and Cas, but i’m not surprised. They have some some couples therapy level shit to work out.

Well producers have said all deaths this season are final. It doesn't mean characters that die early in the season won't ever be seen again before the finale given the nature of what is going on with spirits running amok.

Speaking of spirits, producers have hinted there is a reason God sent Kevin to hell. Other than just cuz he's a dick, but a legit reason he deserved to be there. I wonder...did he kill his mom as a ghost?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 10:31 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jared Padalecki, who plays Sam, was arrested for multiple counts of assault and also public intoxication. Damn.

I wonder if the show ending is really hitting him hard?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 08:56 PM
Flyattractor

I bet the Fans had something to do with it.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 09:28 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got demon blood in me, I'm a whole new level of freak.

*beats bartender*

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 10:19 PM
riv6672

This is what Jared gets for marrying a Demon.

15 seasons of good ratings and pop culture fame, and now the Hellhounds are coming for his ass.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 09:40 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Benny!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2019 10:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

At first I thought that opening scene was from an alternate universe, but I guess not. So is Sam gonna be the big bad?

Also poor Becky...nah I'm jk I'm indifferent to what happened to her.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2019 01:48 PM