KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump threatens to scrap Iran deal

Trump threatens to scrap Iran deal
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Pretty much everyone in Congress has been there Far Longer then Trump has been in the WH. THEY Do hold far more of the responsibility.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, I want 100% compliance. Either they do that or it's done.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Yukiya Amano, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the UN’s nuclear watchdog, issued a statement restating the agency’s finding that Iran was abiding by its obligations.

So does anyone have a substantive reason for scrapping the deal and letting Iran return to producing nuclear weapons?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:36 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Yukiya Amano, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the UN’s nuclear watchdog, issued a statement restating the agency’s finding that Iran was abiding by its obligations.

So does anyone have a substantive reason for scrapping the deal and letting Iran return to producing nuclear weapons?

I stopped paying attention to this quote when I saw the word "International".....that pretty much invalidated the whole sentence.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:28 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Pretty much everyone in Congress has been there Far Longer then Trump has been in the WH. THEY Do hold far more of the responsibility.

That's not relevant here. Trump wants to enact a certain policy and has the power to do so and hence if he wants to enact it he should enact it and face the consequences.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:20 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I stopped paying attention to this quote when I saw the word "International".....that pretty much invalidated the whole sentence.
no

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 08:38 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't that the same place that Iran was rejecting an inspection from?

Does this mean Iran indeed allowed them to inspect their military sites? Well, I'm assuming so, since if not they surely wouldn't be telling people Iran is abiding by their obligations.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 16th, 2017 at 12:31 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 12:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

There haven't been any serious breaches as far as I can tell.

Because he needs a new boogeyman to keep his supporters interested. sad

Even Trump's own people are saying Iran's been compliant.

Bingo. But the Trumpers will eat this up, they love having some new 'big bad' to focus on.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 03:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Hmmm?!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 07:34 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
That's not relevant here. Trump wants to enact a certain policy and has the power to do so and hence if he wants to enact it he should enact it and face the consequences.
Clearly, he can scrap it if he wants.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 09:44 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Isn't that the same place that Iran was rejecting an inspection from?

Does this mean Iran indeed allowed them to inspect their military sites? Well, I'm assuming so, since if not they surely wouldn't be telling people Iran is abiding by their obligations.
If nukes are being produced, you don't even need an inspection to know. There's a million signs, least of which would be picking up the radioactivity signatures

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 10:07 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
If nukes are being produced, you don't even need an inspection to know. There's a million signs, least of which would be picking up the radioactivity signatures
But allow me to move the goal posts for a second and allude you to ideas like Iran's higher-ups are not to be trusted on merit alone.

No, not appearance.....maybe Iran's government is not suiting America's interest? Specifically, America first. That would be a completely sensible idea as to why the Iran deal was scrapped.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 12:42 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Foxsteak
But allow me to move the goal posts for a second and allude you to ideas like Iran's higher-ups are not to be trusted on merit alone.

No, not appearance.....maybe Iran's government is not suiting America's interest? Specifically, America first. That would be a completely sensible idea as to why the Iran deal was scrapped.
That may be true, but there’s no possible way to hide a nuclear program. If Iran isn’t cooperating with the agreement, we would know and so would the world.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 02:02 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
That may be true, but there’s no possible way to hide a nuclear program. If Iran isn’t cooperating with the agreement, we would know and so would the world.
Well, he did scrap the idea, didn't he?

My point is if Iran is complying with Trump's philosophy and policy then the deal would have gone through. I believe this deal was written under Obama? Trump has a different idea of how to negotiate with Iran. Unfortunately, our media has a tendency to portray Trump as an incompetent imbecile for not being Obama. So rather than, "Iran not up to standards," we read "Trump scraps Iran deal." As to whether I agree with Trump, well, I simply don't know. I'm not intelligent enough to know, nor am I qualified. Yet, after the complete embarassment of the media, I know not to trust everything, if not, anything they say.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 04:24 PM