KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Britain. Russia Interfered with your BREXIT!?

Britain. Russia Interfered with your BREXIT!?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Russia alone is not responsible for the stupidity of Brexit. A racist and very thick white underclass, the tabloid press, people like Johnson and Farage with personal agendas all helped. To blame Putin alone for this perfect storm of morons would be incredibly and almost Brexit level stupidity.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:03 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I live in a northern town of Britain. Lower class idiots are full on anti-Brexit. They eat up the BBC like it's gospel. The left wing are the idiots fwiw

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:09 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak
I live in a northern town of Britain. Lower class idiots are full on anti-Brexit. They eat up the BBC like it's gospel. The left wing are the idiots fwiw

And here you see the hilarity in responses like you just saw from Steve: the people who voted for brexit were just dumb racists. They had no valid reason to want a brexit.

The anti-brexit crowd was just nothing but a well informed, cultured, and civilized group that only took facts into account and not feelings.

This is what imbeciles truly believe. They truly feel you literally could only disagree with them because of stupidity or racism. It can't even be because maybe they are wrong or maybe there are valid reasons to want to leave the EU.

And they want another vote lol. Do they feel by calling all the brexiters morons and racists would magically get them to vote against it if they had another vote?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

The northern working class has always been brighter than the one in the home counties, but you're right the ones in semi-skilled and skilled manual jobs up and down the UK will always be the most racist and stupid when it comes to being Turkey's voting for Christmas. Your Dad a plumber?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:13 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
The northern working class has always been brighter than the one in the home counties, but you're right the ones in semi-skilled and skilled manual jobs up and down the UK will always be the most racist and stupid when it comes to being Turkey's voting for Christmas. Your Dad a plumber?
He's half Polish, if that counts?

Originally posted by Surtur
And here you see the hilarity in responses like you just saw from Steve: the people who voted for brexit were just dumb racists. They had no valid reason to want a brexit.

The anti-brexit crowd was just nothing but a well informed, cultured, and civilized group that only took facts into account and not feelings.

This is what imbeciles truly believe. They truly feel you literally could only disagree with them because of stupidity or racism. It can't even be because maybe they are wrong or maybe there are valid reasons to want to leave the EU.

And they want another vote lol. Do they feel by calling all the brexiters morons and racists would magically get them to vote against it if they had another vote?
The whole "people who voted leave had to google what the EU was, LOL they dumbies" well...... I don't wanna be a member of something I don't understand. It's just common sense.

COOMON SENSE!

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:16 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, and hell I'm sure some people who voted Brexit were ignorant to the issues. Just like some who voted not to Brexit were ignorant.

But hell, it doesn't surprise me some in the UK did not want people from other countries making decisions for them lol.

I wouldn't want some imbeciles from Germany deciding stuff about US borders, f*ck that.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Russia used FBI memes to make dumb whiteys to vote Brexit so they hacks and Trump will no longer be president so my penis gets bigger /Bashartardock

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Russia used FBI memes to make dumb whiteys to vote Brexit so they hacks and Trump will no longer be president so my penis gets bigger /Bashartardock

Those poor Russians don't even understand space and time. Like 40% of their ads only came out after the election.

Silly Russians.

Next week they'll be putting out ads aimed at costing Obama the election.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:38 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not that you're a moron, it's because Russia.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not that you're a moron, it's because Russia.

My question is why they felt they had the right to kill off all the dinosaurs.

That's f*cking arrogant. What is that in my backyard? I'll tell you what it isn't: a nice pet dinosaur.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:46 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why did Russia kill JFK? Bastards!!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I'm not going to say the Russians are the ones who killed Jesus but...the Russians are the ones who killed Jesus.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:55 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

They killed Apollo Creed so I wouldn't put it past them to kill anyone.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 02:57 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
They killed Apollo Creed so I wouldn't put it past them to kill anyone.

Plus only horrible people would try to cause harm to a moose and flying squirrel.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 03:15 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apollo Creed had it coming. The guy takes Steds, damn Apollo, I loved you in Rocky 3!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 03:31 PM