KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « First ... « 130 131 [132] 133 134 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Okay, why don't we arm a percentage of all public servants using your retard's logic? Well? If you dodge/dance again, you've been had by your own retarded logic.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Okay, why don't we arm a percentage of all public servants using your retard's logic? Well? If you dodge/dance again, you've been had by your own retarded logic.

Lol Rob you just aren't very bright. Not all public servants would need it. This is all about the children(shrieks the word "children" hysterically) right?

So, a garbage man probably doesn't need to be strapped. Unless he's substituting for a math teacher or some shit for some reason.

Wait, is he substituting for a math teacher?

Anyways, though if he had a route in a dangerous neighborhood...but then that is self defense as opposed to looking after the lives of children.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just take any teacher we've seen praised as a hero(and rightfully so) who died protecting kids at a school shooting. Imagine if instead of needing to shield some kids with their bodies...they had a gun and knew how to use it?

Not all of them will know, but who knows. What if some did/

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What if a mass shooter targeted children and said garbageman was in eye shot while doing his job. What if!?

Surt and his situational caring for children.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What if a mass shooter targeted children and said garbageman was in eye shot while doing his job. What if!?

Surt and his situational caring for children.

It's okay to have people armed to protect banks but not kids? Okie dokie.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It's okay to have people armed to protect banks but not kids? Okie dokie.

^ LoL, Surt thought he was clever with that "you don't care about the kids!" attack. Anyhow. Fact time.

Banks are typically protected by trained armed security guards; not armed bank tellers. You're talking about arming teachers; not protecting schools with armed security guards (which is sensible).

ps Want to take a redo on this one? I will allow it cos it's Friday and you really didn't think that emotional post out.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LoL, Surt thought he was clever with that "you don't care about the kids!" attack. Anyhow. Fact time.

Banks are typically protected by trained armed security guards; not armed back tellers. You're talking about arming teachers; not protecting schools with armed security guards.

ps Want to take a redo on this one? I will allow it cos it's Friday.

I'm talking about arming trained teachers. Do better.

PS: Loved your pretend win.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

And you used a silly "But banks!" argument, the equivalent would be arming bank tellers instead of the armed security that is there now using your logic, sport.

Repeat: Instead of arming teachers, why not hire professional security. Can you tell me why this is not a better idea? I realize you're on your "arm teachers!" binge because your Dorito King said it, but it's a stupid idea and there are better options, as mentioned.

So sell me on why arming teachers is better than having armed professional security? Go.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 16th, 2018 at 10:43 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you used a silly "But banks!" argument, the equivalent would be arming bank tellers instead of the armed security that is there now using your logic, sport.

Repeat: Instead of arming teachers, why not hire professional security. Can you tell me why this is not a better idea? I realize you're on your "arm teachers!" binge because your Dorito King said it, but it's a stupid idea and there are better options, as mentioned.

So sell me on why arming teachers is better than having armed professional security? Go.

Lol who said it's better than professional security?

If a school has that, that is fine.

It should be made mandatory for every single public school, correct?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:46 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

lets just tape live grenades to cats and have them roam the hallways protecting us from the shooters. not saying that's better than armed security and teachers. if a school has those, then fine.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
lets just tape live grenades to cats and have them roam the hallways protecting us from the shooters. not saying that's better than armed security and teachers, but it's an option.

No no, I'm all for mandatory armed security in all public schools. Great idea guys.

Not being sarcastic, great idea.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol who said it's better than professional security?

If a school has that, that is fine.

It should be made mandatory for every single public school, correct?

What a coward. Anyhow.

Yeah, that's the point, If we're going to arm schools as the solution, arming teachers is a stupid idea compared to professional security.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a coward. Anyhow.

Yeah, that's the point, If we're going to arm schools as the solution, arming teachers is a stupid idea compared to professional security.

Hey I am 100% in agreement. Arming teachers would be dumb, assuming no liberals were running their mouth whining about having armed security at a school and trying to prevent it from happening. Any school they did stop it from happening would be fair game for arming teachers.

Since that would never occur, it's all good. Lets get us this mandatory armed security.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:58 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys are beyond stupid.

I haven’t heard one single argument why a well trained teacher shouldn’t carry.

You have to have basic training to get a a concealed carry permit anyway.

On one hand you want no guns, then on the other you want cops with guns protecting these kids. What stupidity, the cops sat in their asses in Florida and in Texas in the church shooting they weren’t even near by.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:22 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

What determines if a teacher is "well trained"? Simply having a conceal permit doesn't' cut it IMO.

How would be assured that the gun would never be left open to the students? What if the school degenerate tried to strong arm the teacher to obtain the gun? Is the teacher justified in shooting the student in that situation?

We saw just recently in the news a reserve-cop teacher who was a dumbass, so a lengthy (and presumably costly) process would be needed to ensure that only the best-qualified teachers are carrying; which IMO would deter most from taking it up. Most teachers are there to teach, not serve a security guard. I don't want amateurs carrying (this applies to the general populace too).

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:35 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
What determines if a teacher is "well trained"? Simply having a conceal permit doesn't' cut it IMO.

How would be assured that the gun would never be left open to the students? What if the school degenerate tried to strong arm the teacher to obtain the gun? Is the teacher justified in shooting the student in that situation?

We saw just recently in the news a reserve-cop teacher who was a dumbass, so a lengthy (and presumably costly) process would be needed to ensure that only the best-qualified teachers are carrying; which IMO would deter most from taking it up. Most teachers are there to teach, not serve a security guard. I don't want amateurs carrying (this applies to the general populace too).

This is a GREAT question. Cuz the teacher who had his misfire wasn't just being said to be someone who had a legal permit to carry, but someone well trained.

I'd be curious as to what his actual training was. Surely the leftists here know, they nearly jizzed their pants over the story.

If we went the route of letting teachers carry I'd be in favor of a special class they need to take first.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:36 PM
Silent Master

What I find odd is that they want armed professional security, which this teacher was.

Doesn't sound like they care all that much about the kids safety.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:39 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Imagine living in a country where people want to spend money training teachers to be better killers but don't want to spend money training teachers to be better teachers.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 02:22 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by jaden101
Imagine living in a country where people want to spend money training teachers to be better killers but don't want to spend money training teachers to be better teachers.

no it's beautiful. leave it up to teachers to have a gun fight with some unhinged lunatic. also let's cut their pay some more because f*ck em. what is that cute saying that tea-trumpers love to say? "those who can't, teach?"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 02:31 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Imagine living in a country where a large group of people hate the police and yet turn around and say only police should have guns.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 03:50 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote