KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « First ... « 131 132 [133] 134 135 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Imagine living in a country where people want to spend money training teachers to be better killers but don't want to spend money training teachers to be better teachers.

The gov actually gives schools a ton of cash, it’s just often misused

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 05:15 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I think that for all those "Students" that walked out of school to Protest Gun Violence and show us that they are afraid... They should just all be EXPELLED from School.

That way we won't have to put up with their scardey cat asses no more.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 09:37 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

http://abc7.com/3228503/

1 dead, 1 injured in a mall shooting

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 02:30 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Not a "Mass Shooting" Delete the Post.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 02:33 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the green retard has a fair point. that really doesn't qualify.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 02:40 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Not a "Mass Shooting" Delete the Post.
Delete your account

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 02:40 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 02:41 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Delete your account

Nah. That would only be Beneficial to your Blood Pressure.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 02:45 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Huh,

Quite poiniant at the end there, and he's not wrong. People in the US seem to fight tooth and nail against the winds of change.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 10:43 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Why shouldn't people fight against those who are trying to do an end run around the constitution?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 10:55 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Silent Master
Why shouldn't people fight against those who are trying to do an end run around the constitution?

Maybe...just maybe because an amendment that was adopted in 1791...227 years ago...doesn't really have much of a reflection to today's culture & events?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 11:07 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

If people believed that, That would be a reason to try and get it amended or outright repealed. that isn't what they're doing.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 11:23 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Because the 2nd Amendment has became a loophole for both the NRA & gun manufacturers to make a profit off.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 11:26 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You're not making any sense.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 11:57 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

But what if a loner kid at school decides to become adept in Aikido or Jujitsu and is able to disarm this 'well trained teacher'? Well now we've just armed a lunatic that's what.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 08:09 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Maybe...just maybe because an amendment that was adopted in 1791...227 years ago...doesn't really have much of a reflection to today's culture & events?

Why should we lose one right but not the others, a lot of the shit said here is offensive should we attack your first amendment rights?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 08:14 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh they will get to taking them all away eventually.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 09:25 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

The funny thing is that rob and teg will be giggling from a gulag when it happens

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 10:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Esau Cairn

This is f*cktarded logic. Seriously. You sound retarded. The government is more powerful than ever. The 2nd amendment, in part, was because these people had to fight against a tyrannical government. They knew what could happen.

No, it's not obsolete.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 10:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He obviously doesn't understand how constitutional rights work.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 10:21 PM