KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « First ... « 142 143 [144] 145 146 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

The Other side of Parkland.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 06:32 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where's ol' Davy Hogg about this good guy with a gun stopping this shooting?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 12:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
all it took was one good cop to stop the shooter? the solution was just that simple and direct? weird.

Wait, lefties...were they upset about this or did they like it?

Because I thought lefties were all about the police state, arming the f*ck out of police, removing guns from the people, and creating a large nanny state?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 02:30 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Wait, lefties...were they upset about this or did they like it?

Because I thought lefties were all about the police state, arming the f*ck out of police, removing guns from the people, and creating a large nanny state?

Lol@ you thinking logic is still at play.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 03:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, guess some douche made a video about gun control using cats as an example.

I can just imagine smug leftists tweeting out the cat video. laughing

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 03:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol@ you thinking logic is still at play.

you're gonna suck his dick over a halfassed strawman attack?

all it took was one good cop to stop the shooter? the solution was just that simple and direct? weird.

good cop

words mean stuff. they're important. simple dumbcunts.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Mar 21st, 2018 at 03:38 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 03:36 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you're gonna suck his dick over a halfassed strawman attack?

Lmao@ you getting triggered over my comment.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 03:36 PM
lazybones

Because I thought lefties were all about the police state, arming the f*ck out of police,

http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploa...ce_20140817.pdf

(please log in to view the image)

https://www.cato.org/survey-reports/policing-america

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._about_ferguson

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:30 PM
lazybones is currently offline Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by lazybones
http://cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploa...ce_20140817.pdf

https://www.cato.org/survey-reports/policing-america

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._about_ferguson

Please dear sir, explain to me what this strawman is about with "police using military weapons"?

Arming the police != arming the police with military weapons.

Come back to the discussion without this extremely obviously strawman.

wink

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

What does even it means arming police with Military weapons?

Is the Military giving the police the standard AR, the 249, or the 240? Our 9mm sucks already, so that’s out. Are the Police receiving AT4’s? Mines?

Now on to vehicles, are the police receiving a beef up Humvee, a striker, Mat-V’s, or Mat pro? We know it can’t be any full armored or tracks vehicles.

What about body armors? Our body armors are no better than the polices.

So again, what does it mean giving the police Military grade weapons? We to think it through first when we say those things.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 05:03 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lazybones

It's talking in the very general sense, obviously. The findings of the polls are clear as day, though: leftie Democrats in no way support 'arming the f*ck out of police', and are indeed most wary of such a thing. DDM's partisan hack strawman about the left wanting to extensively arm the police is therefore obviously bunk. Although if you've been following American politics for any serious amount of time you should be abundantly aware of all that. Left wing grassroots movements like BLM and Campaign Zero sprung up against militarization and overreach of police authority, and they find far more sympathy for their concerns from the left than the right. Hence why the candidates who garnered 98% of the vote in the Democratic primary explicitly spoke against militarization and police overreach.

Last edited by lazybones on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 05:23 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 05:09 PM
lazybones is currently offline Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

idiots. police arent properly trained to handle the weapons they already have.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 05:10 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Actually, the Trump admin is rolling back restrictions set by the Obama admin on what the military can provide/sell to police departments. Previously, military grade tanks/tracked vehicles and grenade launchers were restricted . Though the Obama admin's restrictions were fairly weak in the 'not militarizing our police' area, Trump is seemingly trying to remove even those thin restrictions.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 05:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lazybones

Originally posted by Robtard
Actually, the Trump admin is rolling back restrictions set by the Obama admin on what the military can provide/sell to police departments. Previously, military grade tanks/tracked vehicles and grenade launchers were restricted . Though the Obama admin's restrictions were fairly weak in the 'not militarizing our police' area, Trump is seemingly trying to remove even those thin restrictions.
Yep, that's pretty unsettling. It's clear that police in America need considerably more training and considerably less weapons, along with body cameras and proper oversight. Of course, you can bet that it will be a Democrat that will implement those long overdue changes. thumb up

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 05:27 PM
Flyattractor

Yet I don't recall hearing any Horrible People like Robbie whining when Obama gave Police Dept plenty of Surplus Military Grage Equipment during his two reigns....I mean ternm..

Lard and Butt ****... Leftist Fascist are HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PEOPLE!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 07:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by lazybones
It's talking in the very general sense, obviously. The findings of the polls are clear as day, though: leftie Democrats in no way support 'arming the f*ck out of police', and are indeed most wary of such a thing. DDM's partisan hack strawman about the left wanting to extensively arm the police is therefore obviously bunk. Although if you've been following American politics for any serious amount of time you should be abundantly aware of all that. Left wing grassroots movements like BLM and Campaign Zero sprung up against militarization and overreach of police authority, and they find far more sympathy for their concerns from the left than the right. Hence why the candidates who garnered 98% of the vote in the Democratic primary explicitly spoke against militarization and police overreach.

Nice try.

Show me a poll where you measure how much lefties want to disarm or restrict guns for the general populace vs. whether or not they want to arm police, be a nanny state, and suppress speech.

"Police should be armed with guns?"

"Should free speech should be limited such as racism and hate speech?"

But your attempt to strawman my point, yet again, has been noted.

American Lefties want to:

1. Greatly restrict or even eliminate certain guns from the hands of citizens.
2. Add nonsense and financially wasteful nanny-state regulations.
3. Restrict free speech and even criminalize some of it.
4. Keep the police (state) armed.
5. Use the government to opress people and force them to operate in the way that they believe is correct lefty behavior (take a look at forcing people to use gender pronouns and labels, for example).

Lefties still want a police state.

Lefties are not people like DMB and I who are very clearly liberals who desire maximum rights. Lefties are the not-so-shitty version of libtards.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:23 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice try.

Show me a poll where you measure how much lefties want to disarm or restrict guns for the general populace vs. whether or not they want to arm police, be a nanny state, and suppress speech.

"Police should be armed with guns?"

"Should free speech should be limited such as racism and hate speech?"

But your attempt to strawman my point, yet again, has been noted.

American Lefties want to:

1. Greatly restrict or even eliminate certain guns from the hands of citizens.
2. Add nonsense and financially wasteful nanny-state regulations.
3. Restrict free speech and even criminalize some of it.
4. Keep the police (state) armed.
5. Use the government to opress people and force them to operate in the way that they believe is correct lefty behavior (take a look at forcing people to use gender pronouns and labels, for example).

Lefties still want a police state.

Lefties are not people like DMB and I who are very clearly liberals who desire maximum rights. Lefties are the not-so-shitty version of libtards.
You're in favor of maximum rights and just referred to regulation as "nanny". Okay, if you say leftists want a police state then I can make the equally ridiculous claim your camp wants an anarchy.

Instead of accusing each other of extremes, any sensible person knows the answer lies in the middle.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:37 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So help me out. Let us say you got someone who is 19. They have their own place and it is in a dangerous neighborhood.

Why shouldn't they be allowed to own a gun? Go!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 05:24 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

27 dead in 3 months...

Awful

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 05:30 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who knows, might have been less if a teacher at Parkland was armed or something.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 05:32 PM