KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « First ... « 144 145 [146] 147 148 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MythLord
Diamond

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
It's better than it being important that people under 21 not be allowed to buy guns but apparently should be allowed to dictate gun policy.

Who is saying I support teens dictating anything?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 05:07 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
dunno man, what recent news article could possibly lead one to believe that equipping teenagers with firearms is a bad idea. sad

No good answer? Noted.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 05:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

xc

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 25th, 2018 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 05:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote:
That’s a shitty example.
it's very shitty yes, and it keeps happening, all the time. sad

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 05:25 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

God dammit f*cking editing system. I give up.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 05:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems posts with youtube videos can easily be edited. Okay, this one for now.

People at the march had no clue what they were talking about :

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 05:30 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems posts with youtube videos can easily be edited. Okay, this one for now.

People at the march had no clue what they were talking about :

You’re really good at generalizing.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 06:46 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
You’re really good at generalizing.

Shut up Firefly, if you disagree with me it means you support child murder.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 06:50 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut up Firefly, if you disagree with me it means you support child murder.
As soon as these younger generations grow up, all you Old fucckers who’ve caused overpopulation, global warming and war will lose your legislative power

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 07:28 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Btw, see how I generalized you with the baby boomer old grandpa sacks of shit? How does it feel? Not too good right lol

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 07:31 PM
Flyattractor

As soon as these younger generations grow up, all you Old fucckers who’ve caused overpopulation, global warming and war will lose your legislative power

That crowd is a lot like this Crowd. A whole lot like that crowd.

^ Btw, see how I generalized you with the baby boomer old grandpa sacks of shit? How does it feel? Not too good right lol

And if that aint a Zieg Heil Nazi Youth call if I ever heard one.

You I will now only call FascistFly.

Cause that is what you are.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 08:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 09:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesn't make me feel anything...lol. Do online posts routinely make you feel feelings?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 09:46 PM
Silent Master

Ah yes, the old. "You're either with us or against us" how very George Bush of you.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 09:52 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Ohhh Twitter!!!!!!! The TWIT Levels of it.

And I hope a Veteran takes that Little Lesbo Nazi's Military Coat away from her .

The Little FezboFascist.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 09:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesn't make me feel anything...lol.
Just like the deaths of children?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:21 PM
Flyattractor

Just like the deaths of children?

Eh. Its just extreme late term abortion.

Aint that right FascistFly?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:22 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Eh. Its just extreme late term abortion.

Aint that right FascistFly?
No

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:24 PM
Flyattractor

No

So you admit you DO NOT really Care when Kids Die then?

Or is it just better to be chopped up by a scapulae and sucked out by a vacuum tube somehow better way to die?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:28 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So you admit you DO NOT really Care when Kids Die then?

Or is it just better to be chopped up by a scapulae and sucked out by a vacuum tube somehow better way to die?
I’m not gonna argue your irrelevant bait, embryos have nothing to do with mass shootings

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:31 PM