KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « First ... « 234 235 [236] 237 238 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
TDS is so significant in media its amazing anyone would focus on anything BUT the negative media trump has received. It's something like 95% negative media output of trump......seriously digest that.

Yup, it's amazing that it's acceptable to drag Trump into this for no reason, but not acceptable to comment on peoples attitudes towards Trump whenever a mass shooting happens. That is TDS.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 07:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It was about our policies and views towards the KSA...

Here, I'll give you what you want so you can move on:

"Trump is 100% responsible for this shooting." -Robtard, First of his Name. KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 07:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My advice is to stop trying to justify your TDS.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 07:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Robtard
It was about our policies and views towards the KSA...

Here, I'll give you what you want so you can move on:

"Trump is 100% responsible for this shooting." -Robtard, First of his Name. KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Tell you what, Trumpers can own mass shooting homicides and listen to said criticism the moment the left owns cities governed by democrats that have massive gun homicides that are dismissed over politics of the president.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 07:46 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or how about focus on the fact the Trump policy was based on Obama for travel bans?

It was always funny how the travel ban was "racist", given the countries were all chosen by the previous admin. Oh and the fact muslims aren't a race.

quote:
No one needs to defend Trump policy to address the constant left point of view that pretends to be so sanctimonious (ironically from those that generally don't like organized religion.)

Watch out, you're so hyper-partisan.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 07:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Tell you what, Trumpers can own mass shooting homicides and listen to said criticism the moment the left owns cities governed by democrats that have massive gun homicides that are dismissed over politics of the president.

Gonna call bullshit on that one.

Whenever Obama would open his mouth about the plight of Black males being killed/murdered, the Right would be quick to say he was "race baiting" and trying to start a race war.

eg When Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son, bringing to light that another Black man (teen this time) was killed via senseless gun violence, the Right lost their cookies.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 07:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Going by the statistics on who commits the most murders...the murderer could have very well been his son too.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 07:58 PM
snowdragon

Yeah who cares, my point is that you constantly point partisan and use reductive rationing rather then looking at issues beyond left and right....Trump causes mass shooters......most homicides aren't mass shootings with ar's and happen in the inner city by young back youths with illegal fire arms.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 08:02 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It doesn't fit their narrative, so it gets ignored.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 08:03 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah who cares, my point is that you constantly point partisan and use reductive rationing rather then looking at issues beyond left and right....Trump causes mass shooters......most homicides aren't mass shootings with ar's and happen in the inner city by young back youths with illegal fire arms.
Literally no one blamed Trump for this shooting.

This is the "Mass Shooting" thread.

Make a thread to track "Inner city young back youths with illegal fire arms/shootings" thread. No one is stopping you.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 08:06 PM
snowdragon

Literally no one blamed Trump for this shooting.

This is the "Mass Shooting" thread.

Make a thread to track "Inner city young back youths with illegal fire arms/shootings" thread. No one is stopping you.

Hey man, I get it, I called your bluff. Your response is stay on topic wink

Let's be adults and pretend "mass" isn't relevant here aside from politics and focus on what this thread wants to focus on, gun control because of violence. That's the politicing of this and the purpose if its not primary its at the very least secondary.

Last edited by snowdragon on Dec 6th, 2019 at 08:11 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 08:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The one where I called out your bullshit angle and explained why it was so and you hand-waved dodged away. Yeah.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 08:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bingo.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 08:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's be adults and pretend "mass" isn't relevant here aside from politics and focus on what this thread wants to focus on, gun control because of violence. That's the politicing of this and the purpose if its not primary its at the very least secondary.

"This is the Mass Shooting thread"- Guy whose first response was to bring up Trump and the travel ban

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 08:14 PM
snowdragon

The one where I called out your bullshit angle and explained why it was so and you hand-waved dodged away. Yeah.

There is no angle, there is simply gun violence. Trying to differentiate has its obvious goals and playing games. I wish you discussed well enough to wave away but that isn't the case.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 08:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
"This is the Mass Shooting thread"- Guy whose first response was to bring up Trump and the travel ban

Repeat: It was about our policies and views towards the KSA...

PatientLeech managed to see what I was talking about, see his reply:

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Jesus Christ.

Nah, we're too chummy with the Saudis (fu#ked up though they are). They'll always have a pass.

You kneejerked and did your standard "My Trump is being attacked!" shitshow and here you still are. Do better for yourself, Surt.

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 6th, 2019 at 08:19 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 08:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Repeat: It was about our policies and views towards the KSA...

PatientLeech managed to see what I was talking about, see his reply:

You kneejerked and did your standard "My Trump is being attacked!" shitshow and here you still are. Do better for yourself, Surt.

Wrong, our policies with SA predate Trump, but you dragged him into it. It had nothing to do with the shooting but you couldn't help take a shot anyways.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 08:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

See:
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
You have got to be the most easily triggered hyper-partisan Trump apologist there is. smh

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 08:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That hypocrisy and your TDS aside, what else do you think about the shooting?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 08:50 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
"Mass Shootings Are Not the Real Problem
Everyday gun violence in black communities kills many more Americans. Why do we keep ignoring it?"

Holy shit I was shocked Slate would ever dare post anything like that, but then I saw it's from 2015. That explains it.

I was shocked as well. It's a good read and draws attention to an issue I actually care about : saving black men from violence.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 05:22 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote