KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « First ... « 236 237 [238] 239 240 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jack71

Need some help

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 03:52 AM
Jack71 is currently offline Click here to Send Jack71 a Private Message Find more posts by Jack71 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
We need murder control.

You gotta love them calling for the same shit they've whined over Trump doing. The excuse will be "it's okay now cuz Trump" lol. They never learn.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 27th, 2020 at 12:15 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 12:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
God damn.

Hopefully Sanders, Warren or Buttigeig wins, they'll declare a "national emergency" on gun violence and use the extraordinary special powers granted to the POTUS in such an event to revamp our gun laws into more sensible ones.

Which of these murderers killed with guns that did not legally obtain?

Which of these murderers used guns that they legally obtained?

Why did they murder?

I am not trolling, being serious. Let's brain storm. There is no guile in my questions, no ulterior point. What are the answer to those questions/problems I brought up? And will extreme gun control measures resolve a significant percentage of these problems? I consider significant to be 5%.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 03:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

DDM is right what will we do about illegal guns?

I have an idea. People need hands to use guns. Lets cut off everybody's hands.

We will need some sort of robot to cut off the very last guys hands though.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 03:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
You gotta love them calling for the same shit they've whined over Trump doing. The excuse will be "it's okay now cuz Trump" lol. They never learn.

What now?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 07:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Which of these murderers killed with guns that did not legally obtain?

Which of these murderers used guns that they legally obtained?

Why did they murder?

I am not trolling, being serious. Let's brain storm. There is no guile in my questions, no ulterior point. What are the answer to those questions/problems I brought up? And will extreme gun control measures resolve a significant percentage of these problems? I consider significant to be 5%.

I've not followed this story beyond Cart's post listing 6 people had been murdered, so I don't know the why/who/whats.

I don't now if "extreme gun control" is needed in the first place? Maybe sensible control? Maybe not? Maybe try EGC for a few years, check the data and see if it's improved, worsened or stayed the same?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 07:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage
Six dead in a shooting at a brewery in Milwaukee

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...pus/4884534002/
I suspect all shot were known to the shooter and he had a grudge.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 08:48 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Sounds like the shooter had mental issues, we need better mental health care.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 08:54 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like the shooter had mental issues, we need better mental health care.
Agreed, all shooters do to a greater or lesser degree. That said, I find the ones who write a list of people they hate and follow through the easiest kind of crazy to understand.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 08:57 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not sure why it's one or the other; cos why not both better mental health care (really, better healthcare) and better gun laws?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 09:34 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure why it's one or the other; cos why not both better mental health care (really, better healthcare) and better gun laws?
it should be both, that is the sensible answer.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 09:36 PM
Silent Master

Depends on what people mean by "better gun laws".

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 09:38 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

eg You noted that the suspect had "mental issues", he's probably not someone who should have been allowed weapons.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 09:39 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

eg You noted that the suspect had "mental issues", he's probably not someone who should have been allowed weapons.
thumb up

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 09:43 PM
Silent Master

Most people probably have some level of mental issues. even if it's just slight seasonal depression, where would you draw the line?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 09:59 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most people probably have some level of mental issues. even if it's just slight seasonal depression, where would you draw the line?
Me, I'd ban guns in your country, but I come from a country where we punch and sometimes stab each other more per capita than you.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 10:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I suspect all shot were known to the shooter and he had a grudge.

Make grudges illegal.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 10:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is true and it's why disability advocates and the ACLU supported Trump revoking the Obama era gun checks for people with mental illnesses.

Those facts were *never* mentioned when people would complain about that.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 10:02 PM
Silent Master

Me, I'd ban guns in your country, but I come from a country where we punch and sometimes stab each other more per capita than you.

We tried that with alcohol back in the day and with drugs today. banning doesn't really stop people from getting them. it just makes criminals rich.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 10:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You might be interested to know that we have more deaths per year caused by knives than we do rifles. Same goes for death via physical violence.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 10:04 PM